Jealous Jonghun

We Got Married Season 3

Kara and Beast had already went back to their dorm to get ready for their schedule.Meanwhile,Hara was still waiting for her schedule.She was lying lazily on her bed thinking what she should do snce her schedule start in 2 hours time.

She got three choice.First,Sleep while waiting for her schedule.Second,Call someone to keep her company or the third one is going out and grab a coffe at a nearby cafe and enjoy the warm inside it.

Hara choose the third option and get her coat and wallet.She put on her shoes and SMS her manager that going to grab a cup of coffee and meet her there when he want to pick her up for her schedule.

She walked to the nearby cafe and order her favourite drink.She find a sit near the window and settle down.

She was admiring the view outside.Seeing people walking,couple cuddling and laughing and children playing at the nearby playground.She was smiling to herself as she saw the kid playing.

-------------

Meanwhile,Jonghun was walking towards a nearby cafe from his schedule.He enter and went to the cashier to order his drink.He looked around as he waited for the coffee to be make.He spot Hara sit near the window and smile to himself.

"Excuse me",The cashier said and he snap out of his thought and pay for his coffee.

He walked to where Hara is and ap on her table.

Hara looked up and her eyes widen to see Jonghun there.

Hara stood up and bow to him and he bow back.

"May I seat here?" Jonghun asked.

"Yeah..sure",Hara said and pointed to the seat infront of her.

"So..what are you doing here?" Jonghun asked to make a conversation.

"Just having a drink while waiting for my schedule.And you?" Hara turned to ask.

"Same as you but I just finish my schedule".Jonghun reply and Hara nod her head.

"Ouh,and I watch your 'We Got Married season 3 with Junhyung",Jonghun said.

"You did?"Hara asked quite surprise.

"Yup.Me and all of my member.Junhyung did took care of you well",Jonghun said jealous.

"Yeah.And I love him so much",Hara said while thinking of Junhyung sweet moment with her.

Jonghun felt jealous but he couldn't do anything about since she love Junhyung so much.

"Jonghun",Hara said waving her handinfron of his face.

"Huh?"Jonghun said snapping out of his dazed.

"I have to go.My manager came.See you soon",Hara said waving her hand as she walked out of the cafe.