Time to say goodbye :'(

We Got Married Season 3

Days flies as they spent at Monte Carlo.Enjoying themselves when not filming,but soon they have to leave the place and come back to reality and become idol back.

It was already night time and they were at their own hotel room.

"Beep! Beep!" All of their phones beep.

*Dress up into your party clothesthat your stylish had put inside a box under your bed. Take it out and put it on and go to the hotel bar. Get ready fast so the party could start. The party start at 7pm. So take your time but don't be late :D*

 As soon as they read the message, they bend down to see if the box is really there. They took out the box and began to shower first before getting ready. After getting ready, they walked out of their room and went to the hotel bar with their mask on whick was put along with their dress.

The one who have couple will be wearing the same clothes as their partner wihich they did not know. For example, if the girl was wearing a red dress, the guy either wearing red tie,jeans or etc...

When they reached the front door, the cameraman began shooting them one bye one.

"Do all of you know that today is your last day here?" The director asked. They nodded sadly.

"I know all of you feel sad that today is your last shooting, but let forget about that and enjoy the nght and party all you want."

As in a cue, the music blast with the deejay standing on the stage and lights going in different directions.

They began walking around with the waiter serving them drinks. The drink they served were not strong wine as the director did not want to film them drunk. Some walked to the counter bar or the dance floor.

There were booth sat up for them to enjoy a little more.

starting from the right to left near the entrance is the photo booth were they can take pics to remember.Near it was the stage with the deejay playing different song while mixing it. The centre was the dance floor. Near the stage was the game booth. Beside it was the counter bar and the left from the entrance was the food corner if the idol fell hungry.

The idol was not the only one there, their stylish manager and the crew were all there enjoying themselves before leaving the place.

The camera were still rolling filming them to be put into a CD and gave them to remind the time there spent there.

The idols would take turn doing dance battle at the dance floor or would do singing battle at the stage. There were even deejay battle. The place were chaotic with laughters,songs and talking.

Kara and Snsd were talking at the counter bar while holding their drinks. Hara and Jessica were catching up on the pass few months where they could not see each other. They were suddenly enterupted when someone pat a hand on Hara's shoulder. Hara stopped talking at turned back to see Junhyung there smiling at her.

"Can I talk to her for a second?" Junhyung said to Jessica which she nodded and join the rest of Snsd ad Kara talking.

Junhyung took Hara's hand and lead her to the swimming pool. Lucky for Junhyung,there were no one there. Junhyung turn around and face Hara.

"Oppa, what are we doing here?" Hara said looking around before looking at Junhyung.

"I want to be alone with you. Can't I?" Junhyung asked looking at her while pouting his lips.

"Aniyo oppa. I'm just askin and I really want to be here with you alone just us two...",Hara reply.

"Wait...That just come out wrong...But yeah I want to be with you."

Junhyung chuckled as Hara corrected herself. He lead her to the swimming pool and sat down,pulling Hara with him.They dip their legs inside the water and stayed there as they play with the water with their legs.

"Oppa...Is something wrong?" Hara asked worried as she looked at him.

"Ani."

"Oppa,I know you.You know you can tell me anything...What happen?" Hara said taking Junhyung's hand to her.

"It's nothing bad Hara...I just so happy that you're here with me. I'm the luckiest guy on earth to have you",Junhyung said and kissed Hara's hand.

Hara suddenly blushed and looked away.

"Aww~ Did I make you blush?" Junhyung said and turned Hara by the chin to face him. "Aww~ You blushing~"

Hara pout and turned away again.

"Araso,araso I won't tease you again...I promised", Junhyung said and pulled Hara up..

"Come on let's go in and have fun."

They both walked in holding hand and enjoy the night away...