Games + New Couple

We Got Married Season 3

"I'm not that sure",Yoseob said.

"It okey.We have set up everything for you all.After eating,you will all meet at the living room and we will explain the game for you",One of the staff said.

After eating their food,they walked to the living room like what the staff said and sat down.

"Okey we have prepare treasure hunt for you to play.You must find 2 couple ring and bring it back here.There will be a map to give you and we have already pair up you guys but one of you will have two guys",the staff said giving them a cup with different colour.

"Pick one of the colour paper and if you have the other person name then you will patner with that person",the staff add.

They took the colour paper and open it.

"I got Gyuri",Doojoon said.

"I got Doojoon",Gyuri said.

"I got my Honey",Junhyung said happily.

"And i got my joker",Hara said running to Junhyung.

"I'm with Jiyoung",Kikwang said.

"I'm with Kikwang",Jiyoung said.

"I have Seungyeon",Hyuseung said.

"I have Hyunseung",Seungyeon said.

"And we got each other",Dongwoon,Nicole and Yoseob said in unison.

"Okey since you have pick your patner we will start now.Now is 10 pm and you have to be here by 11 pm as there will be a horror movie for you all to watch at the cinema room.Here's you map.You will have 2 hr to find the ring."the staff said giving them the map.

"Okey get ready and start".

One by one they walked out of the chalet and look for the ring.Each cameraman follow them.

[Doojoon & Gyuri]

They were walking while looking at the map.But suddenly the atmosphere got akward and Doojoon decide to asked question.

"So when will your comeback be realease?"Doojoon asked.

"Ouh in September 6 maybe",Gyuri reply.

"Ahh~".

The atmosphere got awkward again and decided to look for it without saying anything.

[Seungyeon & Hyunseung]

"Noona,where should we go?"Hyunseung said walking looking for a sign or anything.

"Hmm...the map said to go to the right and then turn left",Seungyeon said.

"Are you sure.Let me see",Hyunseung said taking the map away from Seungyeon's hand.

"Noona!The map is upside down",Hyunseung said turning the map porperly.

Seungyeon just sheepishly laugh while rubbing her neck.

[Dongwoon,Nicole & Yoseob]

"Oppa where should we go?"Nicole said to Yoseob who was trying to figure out where they are.

"I'm not sure",Yoseob said.

"Hyung~Let me see the map",Dongwoon said taking the map from Yoseob.

"Hyung we are lost.Do you even know how to read the map?"Dongwoon said looking at Yoseob.

"Huh!? Uh.I'm not that good at map..Hehe sorry",Yoseob reply rubbing hthe back of his neck.

"Its okey oppa.Now where should we go?"Nicole asked looking around at the dark place.

"We should turned right.Lets go",Dongwoon reply leading the way.

[Hara & Junhyung]

"Oppa where are we now?"Hara asked since the place look scary.

"We are almost there.Are you okey?"Junhyung said worriedly as Hara face suddenly turn pale.

"Y-yeah i-i'm okey",Hara reply.

"Okey.We almost there",Junhyung said grabbing Hara hand and put it inside his jacket.

While they were walking,suddenly Hara heard something moving by the bushes.She quickly jump next to Junhyung feeling scared by the sudden noise.

"Hara,you okey?"Junhyung said putting an arm around Hara.

"Huh?Ouh yeah i'm okey.Lets go",Hara said keeping her cool and walk to where the ring was place.

[Jiyoung & Kikwang]

"Oppa,where should we go?"Jiyoung said looking at the surrounding.

"We should turn right.Lets go",Kikwang said grabbing Jiyoung wrist.

Jiyoung and Kikwang start to walked to the right but only to find the place with tree surrounding the dark area.

"Oppa are you sure this is the right place?"Jiyoung asked.

"Yup.It say so hear.And also there's a warning:`The place is suppose to be haunted and there will be something pop up so get ready to be scared'.So it is the right place",Kikwang said.

Suddenly out of nowhere a white figure drop down in between Jiyoung and Kikwang.

"Omma~"Jiyoung shouted and hid behind Kikwang.

"Jiyoung you okey.It just a cloth that all",Kikwang said pushing the figure away and grab Jiyoung wrist so they can continue walking.

------------

Gyuri-Doojoon,Hyunseung-Seungyeon,Yoseob-Nicole-Dongwoon got lost and was disqualified because they are going to get lost even if they try to figure out how to exit and Hara and Junhyung almost got to the place.

"Oppa we are finally here",Hara said.

"Yup lets go",Junhyung said grabbing her wrist and walked to the place.

"Yeahhhh~! We here",Hara said jumping up and down.

"Honey,calm down."Junhyung said chuckling at Hara childishness.

"Hehe sorry",Hara said laughing sheepishly.

"It look like we first",Junhyung said pointing to 2 couple ring.

"Let take the first couple ring and get back to the chalet",Hara said and Junhyung noodded his head.

They both took the couple ring and get back to the chalet leaving the other couple ring for the next couple.

-------------

Kikwang and Jiyoung had already reached the place when Hara and Junhyung walked back to the chalet.

"Oppa we are the second couple.Lets go",Jiyoung said taking the couple ring and walked back to the chalet with Kikwang.

-------------

"Unni~"Hara shout running to Gyuri,Seungyeon and Nicole.

"Unni,look i got the couple ring",Hara said showing them the couple ring.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpGHv4eP-RS8kUN7Gzc0p

"Look like you and Kikwang won huh?"Doojoon said doing the special handshake.

"Yup think so.Where's Kikwang",Junhyung asked looking around.

"Not here yet probably still finding their way here",Hyunseung reply doing the special handshake.

"Okey everyone today we will just film you all while waiting for Kikwang and Jiyoung."The director said and Kara and Beast nodded their head in understanding.

---------------

On the other hand,Kikwang and Jiyoung had already reach the chalet.

"Unni~!"Jiyoung run to her member.

"Look i got a couple ring",Jiyoung said showing them the couple ring.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5x0tD6WUuC_C1k3O5dmK

"Wahh~ our maknae has grown up",Gyuri said as Jiyoung blush.

"Aniyo unni",Jiyoung said.

"Hey.Took you so long to come",Yoseob said hi-5 Kikwang.

"Hehe...We almost got lost but luckily we survive",Kikwang reply.

"Okey we wrap here.See you next week bye.Ouh and you will stay here for a week with no schedule so have fun.So long now",The director said.

"Okey everyone let go sleep",Doojoon said.

"Araso",They all say in unison.

They went to their assigned room and went to wash up.

Junhyung and Hara on the other hand suddenly felt akward.

"Oppa arent you going to sleep?"Hara asked exited from the bathroom drying her hair.

"Ouh deh",Junhyung said.

"Oppa isnt this kind dah akward.I mean we did sleep together",Hara said putting the towel away and comb her long hair.

"Yup it is.Okey come on let get go to sleep",Junhyung said pulling Hara to the bed.

"Omo",Hara said being pull by Junhyung.

"Oppa! You could just say not pull me",Hara said while pouting.

"Okey,okey.I wont do it again",Junhyung said pulling the cover over.

Hara tie her hair in bun and sleep next to Junhyung.

"Oppa i got a question for you",Hara said laying down on Junhyung's arm.

"Hmm".

"Do you regret having a relationship with me?"Hara asked.

"Ani.Why?"Junhyung said.

"Ani.Just asking",Hara said moving closer to Junhyung.

"Hara whatever people say about us i just wanna say that i will love you forever and you will always be my first love",Junhyung said kissing Hara's head.

"Araso oppa.I love you too",Hara reply snuggling into Junhyung's chest.

They both close their eyes and sleep.