Shooting + Mission + Special Guest

We Got Married Season 3

The next day Hara woke up to see that a warm hand was around her waist.She turn around and saw that Junhyung sleeping soundly with his bangs fall blocking her eyes.Hara push his bangs away and plant a kiss on his cheek.She slowly got off the bed make sure that Junhyung did not wake up and walked to the bathroom but stop when someone grab her wrist.

"Are just gonna leave after planting a kiss on my cheek?"Junhyung said and wake and sit on the bed,pulling Hara to sit on his lap.

"Huh?"

"You cant just leave me here after kissing me",Junhyung said kissing Hara cheek.

"Okey i'm sorry.Now i have to bathe.Can you let me go please~"Hara said giving him her aegyo.

"Okey,okey.I let you go",Junhyung replied letting her go.

Hara stand up and walk to the bathroom.

"Do you need help honey?"Junhyung smirked.

"Oppa!"Hara said poking her head out.

"What?"Junhyung said giving her his innocent face.

"Behave and dont even try to open the door cuz i'll be locking it",Hara said giving him her warning gaze.

"Okey honey.Whatever you say",Junhyung reply.

"I mean it",Hara said walking back to the bathroom and lock it.

After bathing,Hara walked out and went to the closet looking for the perfect clothes for summer.

30171018_large

Hara walk out of the closet with a towel on her head.Since Hara was rubbing her hair and did not look where she was going,she bump into something...correction bump into someone.Hara stop what she was doing and saw that Junhyung was smirking at her with his half body facing her.

"Oopps sorry oppa.Didnt see you there",Hara said walking away.

Junhyung smile and went to the closet.

Tumblr_lp1kvzeiqi1qc773ao1_500_large

Junhyung walked out and went to the kitchen to see Hara making breakfast.Junhyung walk over to Hara and hug her from the back,snuggling his face on Hara's shoulder.Hara was shock to see a warm hand over her shoulder.Hara turn around and face Junhyung.

"Oppa what wrong?"Hara said cupping his face and look at him directly in his eyes.

"Hmm~Nothing wrong just wanna hug you.I miss you so much~"Junhyung replied.

Hara chuckle."But we were here yesterday.I even sleep with you",Hara said.

"That is why i miss you",Junhyung said.

"Okey,okey.I almost done cooking.I hope you like pancake."Hara said making pancake again.

"Yup.That would be fine too",Junhyung reply as he walked to the counter.

Tumblr_lonyqtp1sz1ql6ut1o1_500_large

"Okey.Pancake done.Here you go",Hara said settling the pancake down.

"Ahh~kamsahamida.I eat well",Junhyung said stuffing his mouth with the pancake.

"So how is it?"Hara asked feeling nervous.

"Delicious~"Junhyung reply with his thumb up.Hara chuckle and started eating the pancake.

After eating,Hara and Junhyung walk to the living room.Suddenly they receive a sms from the We Got Married's director.

(i will be changing the couple name)

To:Joker of Honey

From:We Got Married's Director

You will need to pack your thing and went back to your house.When you reach your home,you will to pack things to go to the beach where surprises will be reveal.Remember to bring extra clothes as you need to sleep there.Dont worry all of the thing is settle.We have search for a place for you to be sleeping as well as for the guest and the cameraman.Be there by 10 am sharp.

After reading the message,Junhyung look at Hara and Hara looked at Junhyung.

Since they did not bring that much clothes and stuff,The walked out of the resort and went back home.The journey back home took around 1 hour.In the bus,Junhyung took out his mp3 and place a end in his ear and the other end in Hara's ear.They both sat down quitely listening to the song.

Soon the both reach their house and sat on the sofa.

"Oppa it 9:45 am now.Should we pack?"Hara asked.Junhyung nodded his head.

They both went to the room and take out a couple bag which they have bought before filming the first episode.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPHC1UBRJkmOIo8VMie5K(White for Hara and Black for Junhyung)

Hara walked to the closet and put in her clothes in and also bathing suit,which cover partly of her body.Done packing her clothes,Hara walk to the bathroom and take her toiletriese and towel.

Junhyung packed mostly clothes,sunglasses and also his swimming short.

They both walked out of the house and went to Junhyung's car.They distance between the beach and the house was not long.They soon reach and got off the car.What they didnt know that Beast and Kara came.Beast and Kara had prepare a congratulation party for their marrage.

Meanwhile,Hara and Junhyung was walking around,a cameraman approach them filming the show.

"Ouh?Oppa the show has start",Hara said pointing to the camera.

"I guess so.Now where should we go?"Junhyung asked looking around and soon spotted a sign that says 'Go to the chalet' with the arrow pointing to the left.

They walk and spotted the place was decorate with balloons and decoration.They both walk to the chalet and did not notice that Beast and Kara was hidding.

"BOO!"Kara and Beast said jumping out of their hidding place.

"Omo!"Hara said jumping backward with Junhyung.

"Hara-ah",Kara said running to Hara.Tackling her with a big hug.Hara almost fall when her member hug her.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgnWRtUylA1gWO3EnUTy3

Tumblr_lqoqkh6wwn1qac5d4o1_500_large

"Hey!"Doojoon said doing the special handshake with Junhyung.

"Hey",Junhyung reply back doing the special handshake with all of the member.

"You didnt tell me you were going to be here?"Hara said pounting at her member.

"What surprise would that be.Anyway,manager oppa said we have a one week of without anyone disturbing us",Nicole reply.

"Okey,okey.Lets go in and put away your stuff.Then we can start our party,"Gyuri said.

"Come on lets go",Jiyoung said interlace her arm with Hara.

Kara walk inside the chalet house.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYAnmrC9s7X-fz2AXORFX

Beast follow behind them.As they went inside the house,There were 5 rooms.2 rooms belong to Kara and the other 2 rooms belong to B2ST and the last room belong to Hara and Junhyung.

"Uhm...unni,there is only 5 rooms.What is the last room for?"Hara asked in confusion.

"The last one is for you and Junhyung hyung",Kikwang reply.

"Huh!?...Wae?"

"Well since you are a couple.And arent you two already comfortable with each other?",Seungyeon said.

"Ouh araso.Okey,we meet here in 3 minutes okey?"Hara said as everyone agree.

Gyuri & Seungyeon room:

Tumblr_lqn9x2p9yg1r00l6qo1_500_large

Nicole & Jiyoung room:

Lincoln-park-residence-16_large

Doojoon,Kikwang & Hyunseung room:

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3EUkU5NVVcxttx0HGWtO

Dongwoon & Yoseob room:

Bedroom-loft-integrated-whole-design_large

Hara & Junhyung room:

Tumblr_lqim6kk4q71qitfnoo1_500_large

After settling down,They all went out and went to the barbeque pit.The place had already been organised by the stuff and all they need to do was cook the meat and eat.

"Okey let split into 3 group.Here take this paper and check which group you are in"one of the staff member said handing them the cup fill with paper colour.

"There are 4 paper for cooking group,2 paper for washing group and 5 paper for relax group",the staff continue.

Each of them take one and check.

Who pick what:

1)Cooking team-Doojoon,Hyuseung,Gyuri and Nicole

2)Washing team-Junhyung and Hara

3)Relax team-Dongwoon,Jiyoung,Kikwang,Seungyeon and Yoseob

After choosing,some of them cheer and some of them dont.

"Okey let get started",Gyuri said as they went to the seat and barbeque pit and started cooking.

The other prepare the plate,utensils and other stuff while waiting for the cooking team to finish cooking the food.Soon the food was serve and they all started to eat.

"Let play a game?"Yoseob suggest.

"Okey.What game?"Seungyeon asked.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okey at last i update this story.It took me two week to finish one chapter.I should have prepare it if i now it going to be hard.Anyway hope you enjoy.Ouh and i got a question to asked.

1) How is my story so far?

2) Is it boring?

3) Should i delete this and make a new one?

4) Is there anyway that i can improve in my writing or story?

5) Beside Junhara couple,is there any couple that you want?

Thank you for reading and please answer my question truefully.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------