Bad news and Good news

We Got Married Season 3

It was soon dinner and everyone was eating happily while chatting.After dinner they sat at the living room as the director need to say something to them.

"I'm sorry to break this but we have some good news and bad news.Which do you want to hear first?"The director said.

"We hear the bad news first",Dongwoon said and the rest nodded.

"Okay.The bad news is all of you are going back to your schedule".

The rest moaned and some even protest.

"And what is the good news",Nicole said.

"The good news is that we are still filming the We got married couple and all of you are going to Monte Carlo to film another next few episode.And 4minute,Mblaq,Kara and Beast will be going to film as well.To celebrate your anniversary there",The director end.

Yoseob and Dongwoon were jumping for joy and Nicole were shaking Jiyoung like crazy while screaming in her face...Poor maknae..

The rest were laughing at the scene including the staff.

They end the show for the night with laughter and smile on everyone face.

That night everyone were packing ther stuff not missing anything behind.As soon as they packed,they went to sleep as they need to wake early tomorrow morning and start theur busy schedule.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter (: