Jonghun!?

We Got Married Season 3

Okey i got the resuly and....Jonghun from FT-Island win.Yeahhh~!.So i'm gonna start updating.Thanks for your kind vote.Now i shall proceed writing the story.ENJOY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hara looked up to see who it was.To her surprise,Jonghun from FT-Island was infront of her smiling.

"Ouh Jonghun oppa.What are you doin here?"Hara asked.

"Why cant i be here?"Jonghun tease.

"Ani.It just that you are a celebrity arent fans gonna know that it is you?"Hara said as she tilt her head.

"Well for your info i'm not that famous yet.So what are you doing here?"Jonghun turn to asked.

"Well i'm going out with Junhyung oppa",Hara said pointing to Junhyung whom was walking toward them.

Hara wave to Junhyung as Junhyung gladly return back.

Jonghun face suddenly change to happy to sad.

"Ouh.Well enjoy.I got to go.Bye Hara see you soon",Jonghun said walking out of the store.

"Hara,who's that?"Junhyung said as soon as he reach Hara.

"Ouh.It Jonghun oppa from FT-Island.Wae oppa?"Hara replied.

"Noting.Come on lets go home",Junhyung said interlace his hand with hers.

Both of them walked out not knowing that Jonghun was watching them from afar.

 

Jonghun's pov

I had just finish my schedule and i was kinda bored at home.So i decided to buy new clothes.I was walking around a store looking at the accesories.when suddenly someone bumped into me.

"I'm so sorry",the girl bow.

"It okey.It not your fault.i didnt look at where i was going.I should be the one apologizing to you instead",I say as the girl look up.

It was none other than Goo Hara.I had fall for her whenever we meet but i never actually saw her here.

"Ouh.Jonghun oppa what are you doin here?"Hara asked me.

"Why cant i be here?"I .

"Ani it just that you are are a celebrity arent fans gonna recognise you?"Hara said as she tilt her head.

She soo cute when she did that.

"Well for your info i'm not that famous yet.So what are you doing here?"My turn to asked.

"Ouh i was going out with Junhyung oppa",Hara said as she waved at Junhyung.

My heart break when i heard that she was going to film with Junhyung on 'We Got Married' and worst of all she was dating him.

"Ouh.Well enjoy.I have to go.Bye Hara",I said as i walked out of the store.

I hid behind the store and wait until Junhyung and Hara walked out.

My heart hurt seeing that Hara was taken.She was interlacing her hand as they walked out.

*That should be me*I thought.

I walked to my car and drove back to my Dorm.

[End of pov]

Hara and Junhyung was stopping by a cafe before going home and order two cup of cuppucino.

Tumblr_lqndaj678c1qcy0gdo1_500_large

Tumblr_lqp2mtpd4i1r1gn6yo1_500_large

They walked out of the cafe and walked to the bustop.The journey was long and Hara decided to sleep.She slowly put her head at Junhyung's shoulder and drifted to sleep.Junhyung felt that his shoulder suddenly felt heavy and look to see that Hara was sleeping quietly.Junhyung smile and put his head lighly on Hara's head.

They soon reach their resort and Junhyung was the firstone to wake up.

"Hara,we here.Come on lets go",Junhyung said shaking Hara lightly.

"Hmm",Hara rubbed her eyes and stand up.

They walked to their result and sat on the sofa.

"Oppa i'm gonna take a bath first",Hara said standing up.

"Hmm",Junhyung nod his head and turn on the TV.

Hara walked inside the room and lock the door.She took her toiletries and towel and when inside the bathroom.She striped herself and switch on the water.

After a warm bath,Hara walked out and went into her closet looking for a clothes to wear.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROfLWMxLEWxh6kl48u1S5

She walked out of the room and walk to the living room and sat beside Junhyung.

"Oppa i'm done.You can go now",Hara said.

"Ouh araso",Junhyung replied walking to the room and bathe.

After a few minute,he walked out and get change into this:

845192.jpg(Without the hat)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRpnSzqqt9CDPj5srE6-n

Junhyung walked out and went to the living room but to see a sleeping Hara on the sofa curled up to a ball.Junhyung walked to Hara and squat next to her.He lightly shake Hara but he wont wake up.

"Hara,wake up",Junhyung whispear into Hara's ear but she still wont move.

Junhyung gave up and carry her to their room.Settling Hara on the bed and put the cover over her.Junhyung walked to the next side of the bed and settle himself down.Soon he drifted to sleep.