Monte Carlo + Monte Carlo Beach Hotel+ advanture games = FUN~!

We Got Married Season 3

It took at least 2 days to reach Monte Carlo.

As soon as they reached,fans were pilled at the entrance.

Screams of name could be heard everywhere.The idols smile and receive gift from their fans.

Two big busses had already parked outside.

They get on it and went to the resort.

Scream of fan were still heard,the idols smile at them and some even wave at the fans.

Some of the member took pics to be put on their twitter.

Soon they reach the Beast Hotel.It was big and the hotel was near the sea.The view were romantic at night.

  

 

They each either get this room ^ or this room

  

The room were located specially on the 10th floor which no one could stay there.

Boys were on a left side and the Girls on the right side.

They took their room key and went to their room.

They change into something comfortable before meeting the rest at the swimming pool.

The girls were their bathing suits with a cropped top over it and also shorts.

 

 

 

 

The guys were wearing this:

 

 

and this: 

 

Some where sleeveless and some were not.

As soon as they change, they meet at the swimming pool.

There were two swimming pool and they choose the biggest one.(Just imagine that there are two swimming pool)

"Okay.If you notice there's a big jar cover with black cloth",The PD said and they nodded.

"There is 6 colour paper in and I want each of you to take it and go to the colour stand that show the colour on your paper",The PD add on.

Starting from Sunny and the rest soon follow.

"Okay since each of you had already have the paper,I want all of you to stand on the stand that was place on my right side",The PD instuct them.

They move to where their colour paper show and stand according to it.

"I shall say what colour stand for",The PD said.

"Red stand for feirce and also they determine to win.Blue stand for peaceful and loyalty.Brown stands for nature and more mother earth and also the people tend to be quite easy going/down-to-earth.White stands for purity and innocence.Purple stands for royalty.Green stands for nature and friendly.So that's all you need to know",The PD said

Red Team

Hara
 Junhyung
 Jessica
Doojoon
Narsha
Jonghyun
Qri

Donghae

Hyuna
Hyunseung 
Krystal
Seungho

Blue Team

Nickhun
Victoria
Jinwoon
Seungyeon
Heechul
Yuri
Eunhyuk
Jea
Teacyeon
Gayoon
Junsu
Amber

BrownTeam

Jokwon
Gain
Dongwoon
Joon
Taeyeon
Junho
Wooyoung
Hyoyeon
Shindong
G.O
Miryo
Seulong

White Team

Seohyun
Yonghwa
Jiyoung
Minhyuk
Boram
Kikwang
Jiyeon
Ryeowook
Thunder
Sohyun
Jihyun
Sulli

Purple Team

Eunjung
Jangwoo
Gyuri
Khuhyun
Yoona
Changmin
Sunny
Sungmin
Hyomin
Siwon
Jiyoon
Chansung

Green Team

Kang Sora
Leeteuk
Nicole
Yoseob
Tiffany
Jungshin
Sooyoung
Yesung
Hwayoung
Mir
Luna
Soyeon

"I shall now hand your clothes to wear.And at the same time ,You can think what to name your group.The girls toilet is on your left and the boys toilet is on your right.Meet here in 30 minutes",The Pd said.

"And CUT!".

The show stop to a commercial break (Did I tell you that it is live..Well I guess not) All scattered to get their clothes and get change with their stlish noona and oppa.

Red team: Girls

 

Boys:

 

Blue Team:Girls

 

Boys:

 

Brown Team: Girls

 

 

Boys:

 

White Team: Girls

 

Boys:

Purple Team: Girls

 

Boys:

 

Green Team: Girls

 

Boys:

 

30 minute had passed,and all of the idol had already change into their group shirt.

"Okay.Now you all have change I want the first person to grab the mission card in the box infront of her/him",The PD instruct them.

"Read the mission card to your member and find the thing/go to the place that said so in the letter.The map is in mission box.You can start now.The first team to went to the place get to eat and whole bunch of buffet",The PD said and blow the horns.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the grammar,spelling mistake.I wake up at 2 in the morning cuz i can't go back to sleep.So I open my laptop to update my story.Until now I have finally update my story.

I'm sooooo sleepy.I can't even concentrate on my writting.because I watch '2NE1'S TV'.

I know it was soo long ago but it was fun.They were soo funny expecially Bom when she eat her corn and her fitness trainer found out.She soo cute.

So yeah sorry for the crappy story.

Will update probably tomorrow.But I can't promise that I will update tomorrow.^^'

Annyeong.Ppyeong~