Busy Schedule + Meet After School

We Got Married Season 3

Meanwhile,Beast were having their schedule at a variety show call Star King.

Beast,Infinite,After school and others are the guest in the show.

While waiting for the show to start,they were waiting in their waiting room.There a soft knock on the door and after school came in to great them.

They stood up and bow to each other.

"Annyeonghaseyo,After school imnida",They great cheerfully.

"Annyeonhaseyo,So beast imnida",Beast great them.

"We came to give out cakes as today is Lizzy's birthday and we would like to celebrate with the others idol",Kahi said giving out the cakes to beast.

Lizzy shyly ducked her head in embarrasement.

"Ouh...saeng-il chugha haeyo Lizzy-shi",Doojoon said.

"Okay.We take our lift now.Enjoy the cake.Annyeonghaseyo",They said as they bow to them.

"We take our leave now.Enjoy",Beast said as they did the same.

On the way out,Lizzy spotted Junhyung at the corner of her eyes.She always admire him ever since Beast debut.

But now since He has a girlfriend,she could only have a small crush on him.

-----------------

Throughout the day,Beast was busy so as Kara.But that doesn't mean the shooting is over.

Months had pass and it was finally going to be the day where,Beast,Kara,4minute and Mblaq to meet up and have a 'We Got Married Season 3' special with old couple from season 2. The yongseo couple-Yonghwa and Seohyun with their member.Jokin couple-Jokwon and Gain with their member.Khuntoria couple-Nick Khun and Victoria with their member and WooJung couple-Jang Woo and Eunjung with Eunjung member.

We Got Married producer had already plan it since the begining of the show on season 2 and season 3.Since the group were busy,they plan it to make the group and also couple relax and make it a special show.And also since christmas is coming why not surprise them with a relaxing vacation with full of excitment.