"Let's do our best !!!"

We Got Married Season 3

Author note:

I would be changing the storyline from here.If your have read some of the chapter that have jonghun and lizzy...I'm gonna ignore those and start a new one...so let just say they are no longer there okay?

Ouh....and i have read some of my previous chapter and saw many mistake...I have not re read them so...yeah...many mistake and the reason i have not update for so long is i have exam and i'm lazy to update..so yeah..anyway, I hope you like this chapter...enjoy :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day all of the idol had already packed to leave. Some had leave early for their schedual. Snsd had flown to Japan to promote their song or to do variety show.

Beast had still have to finish their world tour and 4minute and Mblaq were going to Korea to finish promoting their song. The other idols had either gone to other country to finish promoting their song or to do world tour.

'We Got Married JunHara couple' has not finish yet but they will film self cam to update fans what they are doin. Beast will be making a comeback soon and they were excited to meet their fans. Kara were busy with variety shows and geeting ready with their comeback.

Before they leave,they meet at they lobby to say their goodbyes.They had all gather at the lobby and the PD bring out a box with many boxes inside.

The PD had bought many gifts to thank the idols for making it a memorial day. He gave out the preseants to them and thank them for having the time to come and hope they had fun there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It the day that Beast was having their comeback soon and were getting ready to perform in Inkigayo. Hara,Nicole and Jung suk were getting ready to mc-ing.

"Okey. Get ready in 3,2,1..start",The director said as the camera rolling.

"Hello everyone. Welcome to SBS Inkigayo. I am Jung Suk."

"I am Nicole."

"And I am Hara. We have many group and solo debuting and comeback.I hope you would stay tune."

"Yes. We have many groups having their comeback",Nicole said with a bright smile.

'Now let welcome the first group to perform..." Jongsuk said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hara,did you know that Beast is having their comeback performace today?" Nicole asked.

"Yup.Wae?" Hara asked back looking at the script while waiting for the performace to finish.

"Ani. Just asking",Nicole said.

Hara looked at Nicole weirdly but ignore her and read the scrit again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's a star twinkling,beautiful night. Deh. We have Beast with us here for a comeback interview," Hara said.

"So Beast. Hello This is Beast." They greet the audience.

Hara was nervous but she cover it with a smile.

The interview go on and both Junhyung and Hara was getting nervous.

As soon as the interview finish they meet at the mc waiting room to catch things up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It been a few days now and Kara will soon be making their comeback which mean that Beast and Kara will be able to meet at music shows. Hara and Nicole will be replace with IU and Jong Suk. Kara schedule were still packed but Junhyung and Hara tried to contact each other as possible as for filming..they still be able to record but new couples still be on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day that Junhyung and Hara will be recording We Got Married. They were in their bed with Hara leaning against the bed headboard and Junhyung's head on Hara's lap. Junhyung were playing with Hara's hair and Hara did the same,twisting it with her fingers.

Junhyung suddenly asked Hara question that make her surprise.

"Hara. Why did Siwan from ZE:A appeared in your solo mv?"

"Ouh..why did you ask?" Hara reply.

"Don't tell me you jealous",Hara said that make Junhyung stutter.

"A-ani..I.i'm just just asking",Junhyung said looking nervous.

"I'm just teasing you oppa. I look at your schedule and it was packed. So I asked Siwan to act as my lover in my solo song. Mianhe oppa. You know I still love you right?" Hara said giving him a pecked at his cheek.

"Of course I know you love me and I love you back. But you could still ask me to act out in your solo mv and I'm willing to rearrange my schedule",Junhyung reply.

"I know. but than that would be troublesome. Anyway, maybe you could act out in my korea mv. You never know oppa",Hara said smilling at him which make Junhyung grinned in happiness.

Both of them keep talking aout their day during their busy schedule the whole day untll they both felt asleep.