Nickname

We Got Married Season 3

Sorry i updated so late.Hope you like my story and support this couple.ENJOY! Ouh and dont forget to comment.

-------------------------------------------------------

"How about i call you Minnie and you call me Mickey?"Junhyung said.

 

"Hmm that sound okey.Now where should we go?",Hara asked.

 

"The mission card say that we are supposed to go on rides.What rides do you want to go?"Junhyung replied.

 

"Hmm lets go on the rollercoaster?"Hara said as she point to the rollercoaster.

 

"Okey.Lets go",Junhyung said as he pulled Hara while the camera follow them.

 

While waiting for the rides,Hara suddenly felt scared even though she suggested to ride the rollercoaster.Junhyung saw that Hara was trembling,he decided to asked her.

 

"Minnie you okey?"Junhyung said but he still fell akward with their nicknme but its okey since it suit them.

 

"Huh?Ouh nothing",Hara said calming herself down.

 

Junhyung just shrugged and looked to the front.

 

The line slowly began short and Hara and Junhyung walked to the seat two row from the front.Hara was still trembling with and close her eyes breathing in and out when she flet a warm hand interwil with hers.

 

Hara opened her eyes to see Junhyung hand with hers.She looked up and meet eyes with his and smiled at him which Junhyung warmly smiled back.

 

"Why didnt you tell me you were scared Minnie?We dont have to ride it if you were scared and we can get on another ride?"Junhyung asked me.

 

"But i want to ride it beside i dont to worry you Mickey",Hara replied as she smiled reassured him.

 

Soon the rides was starting and Hara tighten her hand and breath in.Junhyung looked at Hara and chuckled at her cuteness.

 

The ride was soon over and they got of the seat."Should we ride again?"Junhyung said as Hara face stiffen.

 

Junhyung laugh and pulled her to the photo booth.Both of them took a cute photo when Junhyung suddely gave a peck at Hara's face and she blushed.

 

They were having fun but it was time to go.Junhyung sent Hara home using BEAST scheduled car.

 

"See you tomorrow Mickey and thank you for the ride manager oppa",Hara said as she waved goodbye and walked to KARA dorm.

 

KARA was waiting for Hara to get back as they want to know what happen.

Hara enter their dorm to see her member sitting on the sofa watching a drama when they turned to Hara with a smiled on their faced.

 

"I'm back",Hara said as she took of her shoe and walked to the living room where her member were at.

 

"So what happen?"Nicole said pulling Hara to the sofa in between Nicole and Jiyoung.

 

"Huh?"Hara replied confused.

 

"You know.You and Junhyung.What happen?"Seungyeon said.

 

"Ouh we go to lotte world.Take on a ride and took a photo",Hara replied.

 

"Thats it? What about nickname or couple name?"Jiyoung said sounded dissappoint.

 

"Ouh Mickey and Minnie is our nickname and couple name is Joker and Honey",Hara replied."I'm tired.Let me rest and i tell you everything tomorrow".

 

Hara walked to her room and changed her clothes.After changing she tooke out the photo they took and looked at it.She came across with a photo were Junhyung kissed Hara on the cheek.She suddenly blushed at put the photo at her memorial book and went to sleep.