Our House???

We Got Married Season 3

The next day,Hara had her luggage pack and was now deciding what to wear.Finally she pick this:

Hara took her luggage and went to another schedule van.Hara took out her earphone and put it on and play her favourite song.

 

Junhyung had just finish showing and was now finding a perfect clothes for the weather.Junhyung's clothes:

Junhyung went into his schedule car and soon reached to the destination.

Hara had been waiting for 10 minute and no one had shown up except for the camera man.Hara had order her drink and was waiting for whoever she is meeting.

Junhyung walked out of his schedule van and walked inside the cafe.He looked around and spot Hara sitting will playing with her phone.Junhyung walked over and say hi to her.

"Annyoung",Junhyung said.

"Ouh annyoung",Hara replied.

"So...sorry to keep you waiting",Junhyung apologised.

Hara smile."It okey.I just arrived anyway".

"So want any drink?"Hara asked.

"Ouh.Uhm..wait here",Junhyung said as he got up and bought his drink.

"So been busy promoting your song?"Hara asked.

"Yup.I missed you Minnie",Junhyung said.

"Aww~We just meet yesterday and you miss me already",Hara said giggling.

Junhyung was going to replied but got a text message from the director.

 

To:Mickey and Minnie couple

From:We Got Married's Director

Take a bus and went to this address...

The address was given and they looked at each other.

"Lets go",Junhyung said as he took his luggage and went out of the cafe followed by Hara.

The bus soon came and they board on the bus.The journey took 30 minute to reach.While waiting,Hara fall asleep on Junhyung's shoulder.Junhyung looked at Hara and smiled.He tucked in some of the hair that fall infront of her face behind her ear.

Junhyung her cheek before kissing it.Soon they reached and Junhyung waked Hara up.

"Hara we here",Junhyung said as he shook her lightly.

"Hmm~Ouh oppa mianhe",Hara said as soon she woked up.

"It okey.Let go",Junhyung said and they went out of the bus.

They walked to the place.It was a 5 minute walk.They soon reached to see a beautiful house near a beach.

The house:

The living room:

"Oppa is this our house?"Hara asked as she look at the house.It was beautiful since it was near the sea.

"I think so.Lets go in",Junhyung replied as he pull Hara in with their luggage.

"Wahh~Oppa it so cozy",Hara said.

"Yup.Let unpack our stuff and meet at the living room",Junhyung said and Hara nodded her head in agreement.

Before they went separate ways,They received a message from the director.

 

To:Mickey and Minnie couple

From:We Got Married's Director

Well we have separate room but you will have to use the same room for the show and will sleep in different room when the show ended.

After they read the message they look at each other then the camera.

"Uhm i guess we are going to the same direction?"Hara asked in an awkward way.

"Uhm guess so then",Junhyung replied.

Both of them walked to the bedroom that was near on the right hand side.

It was quite big and the room was cozy too facing the sea.

"Let unpack and we can have fun or a tour in our house",Junhyung said as they began to open their luggage.

Hara walk to the walked in closet and put in her clothes.Hara exit after putting her clothes and Junhyung turned to wallked in.

Sfter unpacking their clothes,They wear comfortable clothes:

Junhyung:

Hara:

After both of them went to change,They tour the house while the camera follow them.

The bathroom:

Hara's bedroom:

Junhyung's room:

(Just to not make you confuse this their individual room when the camera is off)

Recording studio:

Dance studio:

Kent Denver School

Swimming Pool:

[Home+Swimming+Pool+design_4.jpg]

Kitchen:

simple-kitchen-design-1.jpg

After they had done touring the house,They went to the living room and watch the drama that was showing.When they suddenly got a text message.

To:Mickey and Minnie couple

From:We Got Marrried's Director

Your brother-in-law will be coming.Get prepare for their visit.

They stop reading and Hara was suddely become white as a sheet of paper.

"Hara,you okey?"Junhyung asked.

"Yup.I'm okey",Hara replied

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know i havent update for a long time.I'm sooooo sorry.Btw wait and see for the next chapter as a special guest arrived.Guess who is it.