Thanks Giving Day + Parents visiting = memorial day

We Got Married Season 3

"Oppa. Today is thanks giving day right? Should we visit our parents",Hara asked as she looked at Junhyung.

They were at their house since today is filming day and they were sitting at the couch with the tv on. Junhyung head were on Hara's lap and Hara was playing with Junhyung's hair.

"Should we?" Junhyung said looking away from the tv.

"Let go. We should bring meat and maybe turkey",Hara said happily.

"Okay. Let go. We go to the market buy the stuff and I called my parents to meet somewhere",Junhyung said as he get up from Hara's lap and went to his bag to take his phone.

"Okay. I call my parents too. Where should we meet them? How about our house?"Hara asked.

"That sound good. We should go to the supermarket to buy the ingredient too cook. I call the rest of the member to help."Junhyung said dialling his parent's number and sms .

Hara did the same with her member.

---

"What should we make?" Junhyung asked Hara.

"How about we barbeque the meat and maybe make rice cakes and other food that the member can help?",Hara suggested.

"That sound good. Let go to the meat session first before picking the ingredient for the rice cake. I'll go sms the other member to think of something to cook.",Junhyung said as he took out his phone to msg .

"I'll do he same too",Hara said as she did the same.

After messaging ther member,they walk to the meat session to buy enough meet for Junhyung's parent,Kara, B2st and their parents and also the staff (WOW! That alot of people to feed ><) After taking the meat,they look for the ingredient to make rice cake.

---

"Hmm~ What is the ingredient to make rice cake",Hara thought out loud.

"Google it. There should be a website that told us what the ingredient is",Junhyung said as Hara look at him with the good-idea look.

She took out her phone and begin typing the ingredient for rice cake.

"I found it!"Hara exclaim.

They walk to the where the ingredient is and Hara keep saying the thing they need and Junhyung help Hara take it.

After gathering all the ingreident and drinks and some important thing,they want to the cashier and pay.

---

"Unnie. Am I doing it right",Jiyoung said as she look at Nicole.

Nicole stop chopping the vegetable and went to Jiyoung to help. 

Jiyoung scoop some of the soup to let Nicole taste it.

"It need a little pinch of salt and then your done",Nicole said as she slip the soup and wen back to chopping the vegetable to put it in her special curry.

---

"Hyung. What should we make?"Yoseob said as he glance at the ingredient on the table. 

None of them had touch the ingredient since they haven't figure out what to cook.

"Should we make pancake? How abut ddokbokki? We have the thing we need to make"Hyunseung said as he look at the member for their answer. 

They nodded their head and went to search on how to make them.

---

Junhyung and Hara had already start making their sweet cake and baked some sweet potato and also other food that they know how to cook.

After finishing them,they set up the dining table out and also the barbeque place. They also put chair around the fire thingy.

After finishing setting up,They call up their member if they had already done with the food.

---

"Ding Dong~!" 

Hara went to the telecom and click a button which a picture of Jiyoung came in view.

"Unnie~ We here!"Jiyoung said with a cheerful smile.

"Araso.I'll open the door",Hara said as she click another button to open the door.

Kara and B2st walk into the house with the food in their hand and also presents(?) in their hand.

"Welcome. I'll take the food and set up the table. In the meantime,you could relax and look around",Hara said as she grab the food in their hand and went to the kitchen.

"I'll help you,Hara!"Nicole said as she went to the kitchen to help.

"Hyung. Did you call your parents to come here?"Junhyung asked them and they nodded their head.

"Well...Come and relax while waiting for them",Junhyung said as Kara and B2st went to find a place to sit.

It was quite akward since they don't know what to say so Junhyung open the TV to let them be occupied.

---

"Hmm~This is delicious!"Jiyoung's mom compliment as she tried Nicole's kimchi soup.

"Thank you. I'll make them",Nicole said with a smile.

"They are so delicous. And the pancake too",Dongwoon's mom said.

"Hope you enjoy them",Hara said with a smile. Satisfied that they are happy. 

Junhyung was at the barbeque place bbq-ing the meat and some other food that need to like corn,sweet potato and hotdog.

Hara walked over to Junhyung with a plate in her hand with the food and fed Junhyung.

"Thank you Hara but you can join them and eat. I'll be there in a sec.",Junhyung said as he point at the table with his chin.

"It's okay. I want to keep you company",Hara said as she eat the food.

"Okay. Whatever you say",Junhyung reply as he went back to bbq-ing the food.

The food was soon done and Junhyung bring over to the table.

What they don't know is that the staff had call Hara's parent as a surprise since she hadn't meet them in years. And the only person know this is Junhyung. Since the staff had told him when Hara was busy helping at the table.

"Hara. They someone here for you",Junhyung said as he point at the right side of the cameraman.

Hara looked over and was surprise to see her parent standing there smiling at her. She felt her tears about to come and rush over to them to hug.

"Omma. Appa"

"Hara. We miss you so much", Hara's parent said as they hug her tighly.

"I miss you too. When did you come?"

"2Hrs ago."

Why didn;t you tell me?"

"We wanted to. But the staff told us to keep it a secret",Hara's mom said as she wipe Hara' tears.

"I'm glad you're here. Let eat",Hara said as she pulled her mom and father to eat with them.

The table was soon filled with chatter and laughter. The staff soon joing the fest.

---

"We have something to show you",The PD said as a movie was play at the white screen.

The scene show many fans from all around the world that is B2st and Kara fan holding their placard. Other scene show their fans cheering for them. There also scene were the member work hard on stage and at the backstage doing dance move or excerising and other things they do backstage.

Scene where the member look tired and sleeping. Scene where they don't have time to get rest.

The last scene surprise them as each parents send them a supporting video which touch their heart.

The video end and some of them were crying. Some were holding it back but end up crying. Their parents went over to them to comfort them.

---

The day went by fast and their parents have to get back as well the group since they have schedule the next day.

The group had a difficult time to let go of their parents. Their parents comfort them saying they will call and sms them whenever they can.

They had finally said goodbye to their parents after 30 minute.

They went separate ways. Junhyung and Hara stay behind for awhile.

"Oppa. Take care of yourself. Okay?" Hara said as she look at him with a worry face.

"I will Hara. You take care of yourself too. You look to skinny",Junhyung said as he oke Hara side which make her jerked a little.

"Oppa!"

"Ouh..someone ticklish",Junhyung said as he tickle Hara.

"O-op-oppa do-don-dont",Hara struggle to get the word 

"Araso.Araso. Well I'm going to miss you"Junhyung said hugging Hara.

"Me too. We gonna be busy for 3 weeks. But I'll try to call or text you whenever I'm free",Hara said hugging him back.

"Yeah. Me too. I'll try whenever I can".

"Goodbye Oppa. I love you",Hara said leaning back to look at him.

"I love you too. Now go home and get some rest. I'll text you in the morning",Junhyung said kissing her forehead and lightly pushing her to her van before going to his.