Special celebration for the KARA and B2ST comeback

We Got Married Season 3

"Okay..Listen up. I want to put as many camera in every corner.Make sure you hid it well. We don't want them to see the camera and set up the camera to shoot the couple",The PD say as he instruct them.

The staff arrive one hour earlier to set up the hidden camera for the JunHara couple. The PD had inform their manager without them knowing to come to JunHara house to do the hidden camera. The Staff follow the PD instution and set up everything before they come.

---

Back at Kara. None of them know anything and carry on with their schedule. They were so clueless that they didn't know what the We Got Married staff prepare for them.

"Kara girls! Hurry up! We have to go to our next schedule now!"Kara manager shout to them.

"Araso oppa!" The girls reply as they quickly take their staff and exit M Countdown.

Kara didn't even know what their next schedule since their manager didn't tell them.

---

"Beast! Hurry up! We still have the last schedule to finish!" Beast manager said.

"Alright Hyung!" They reply back and took their staff and exit Music Bank.

---

Kara arrive first at JunHara house and the member look shocked as to why did their manager bring them to the couple house instead to their schedule.

"Oppa,what are we doing here",The maknae,Jiyoung said looking puzzled. The girls nodded their head in agreement and look at tehir manager for answer.

"Just take your staff and go inside the house",their manager said as he asked them to quickly take their staff and go down the van.

Once they are out of the van,their manager drive away,leaving the girls there looking at the car diseappearing out of their sight. The girls looked dumbfounded taht their manager do that to them. They quickly went inside since it getting cold.

---

Meanwhle...

Beast is on the way to their destination. They also didn;t know that they are going to JunHara house,so their face looked shocked when the saw the couple house in a distance.

Before they could ask why they here,their manager asked them to get out quickly and drove off.

They stared at the car and walk towards the house. What they didn't know is that Kara is already inside which make both groups shock as to what happen.

---

"What are you guys doing here?" Seungyeon said looking confused.

"I don't know.What are you girls doing here?"Hyunseung said.

"we don't know either. Our manager bought us here and didn't say aything",Hara said which the member nodded their head in agreement.

"we are the same as well. What's happening here",Yoseob said looking around before putting his bag down and sit at the available couch. The member follow.

I guess we just have to stay here and see what happen",Nicole said as she went to the kitchen to look for food.but found nothing so she went to sit next to Hara.

Suddenly the lights went off which make the girls scream in fright.

"Okay.Let not panic. Let keep calm. The light will be on in a minute."Doojoon said which make the girls calm down a bit.

"Yeah,yeah.Let keep calm and not panic",Dongwoon said.

They suddenly see a small light coming from one of the room. The light become bigger and saw a staff holding a big rectangle cake with may candles on it. It was layered into 4. Bigger cake at the bottom and the smallest at the top. All of the We Got Married staff went out the room with 2 people carrying the cake. They began singging a congratulation song which make both groups happy that they cried in joy.

"CONGRATTULATION KARA AND BEAST ON YOUR COMEBACK!!",the staff shout as soon as they finish singing.

"Thank you sooo much",Gyuri said as she wiped her tears.

"You don't have to do this",Kikwang said as he bagan to cry again.

"It's okay.We wanted to anyway. Congratulation Kara and Beast." The PD said.

"Let not be sad sad okay. It suppose to be happy. Come on let enjoy the cake and then go to the amusement park. My treats",The PD said again which make both groups and the staff cheered.

They bagn cutting the cake and enjoy the delicious cake.