Special guest

We Got Married Season 3

Hara and Junhyung was sitting at the sofa.Junhyung was laying down at Hara's lap while she play with his hair.The clock was now showing 3 o'clock and Hara's brother-in-law.

"Oppa when are they coming?"Hara asked as she keep playing with Junhyung while he close his eyes.

Before Junhyung could answer,they heard the door bell.Junhyung open hiss eyes and looked at the door then at Hara.

"Look like it them",Junhyung said as he got of Hara and walked to the door.Hara follow Junhyung from behind.

Junhyung open to see ,Beast smilling and waving at them.Junhyung invit them in and they walk in to the living room while Hara went to the kitchen to make for them drinks and Junhyung walked to the living room to talk with .

"Hyung,you should Hara",Yoseob said as he point to the kitchen.

"Ouh araso.You guys can watch the tv or tour around and we call you once the food is cook",Junhyung said and walked to the kitchen The member nodded their head and scatter all over the place to look at the house.

"Hara,do you need help?"Junhyung said as he enter the kitchen and went to Hara.

"Huh?Ouh ani.Thanks anyway.You can go now",Hara said as she finish making the drinks and was now searching for an ingredient to cook.

"I dont want to go.I want to help you",Junhyung said as he hug Hara from behind.

"Oppa let go of me.The other will see us",Hara said as she struggle from Junhyung hugged.

"I dont care.Let them see.You are my wive anyway",Junhyung said.The word 'wive' make Hara blush.

"Ah oppa.okey okey.You can help me.Now let me go",Hara said.

Junhyung let Hara go and stand beside her.

"So what do you me to do chef?"Junhyung said as he put on the couple apron.

"You can take the ddukboki out from the fridge and i cook the sauce out.Ouh and slice it for me.Thanks",Hara said as she turn t]on the stove and began making the sauce.

"Okey",Junhyung said taking the ddukboki out and cut it.

The food was soon finish and they put it at the dinnig table.

 (ddukboki)

Dining room:

Hara then cooked kimchi and other korean dish that she had learned.

Kimchi:

 

Kimchi pancake:

 kimchi-pancake.jpg

Curry:

(Hara's favourite food)

Hara and Junhyung laid the food at the dinning table.After settling the food,Junhyung call and they sat on the table.Hara and Junhyung sat side by side and they began eating.After eating,they went to the living room and settle down.

"Hara-ah,why did you like about Junhyung?"Hyunseung asked that earn a smack from Junhyung.

"Hmm~his cuteness,charisma and all of it",Hara asked.

"So are you guys sleeping together?"Kikwang asked.

Hara and Junhyung looked stunned at the question.

"Nope",Junhyung replied.

"It's okey.You two will soon",Doojoon said and looked at his watch.

"We have to go now.See you soon".All of them stood up and walked to the door.Hara and Junhyung see them out.When they are all gone,Hara walked to the kitchen.The camera had gone and only left them.

"Minnie,where are you going?"Junhyung asked as he look at Hara walking to the kitchen.

Hara didnt reply since she was now in side the kitchen.Junhyung walked to the kitchen to find Hara washing the dishes.

"Minnie,What are you doin here?"Junhyung asked as he leaned at the wall frame.

"Huh?Ouh just washing the dishes.Why?"Hara replied and continue washing.

"Do you need help?"Junhyung asked.

"Its okey oppa.I handle it",Hara asked.

Junhyung walked over to Hara and hug her from behind.Hara was shocked at Junhyung sudden hugged.

"Oppa,are you okey?"Hara asked as she dry her hand and spun around to face Junhyung.

"Nothing.Junt wanna hugged you.Thats all",Junhyung said as he hid his face at Hara's neck and smell her sweet perfume.

Hara hug Junhyung and rub his back up and down.

"Oppa,i'm done.should we go to sleep?"Hara asked.Junhyung nod his head and they walk up to their room.

"Night oppa",Hara said and walk to her room but stop when someone grip her wrist.

Hara turned around.

"Wae oppa?"Hara asked.

"No goodnight kiss?"Junhyung said.

"O-oppa",Hara asked as she blush.

Junhyung pull Hara to him and kiss her on lip.

"Night Minnie",Junhyung said walking to his room leaving Hara there standing in shock.Hara snapped out of her dazed and walked to her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@sue ada:Yup you right it them.and they some time went to their dorm.Thanks for reading it

@biepearl:thanks for commenting.hope you enjoy it

@The_HOTTEST_Nie2PM:Yup it is B2ST hope you love it.

 

To all my readers and subsciber i tried not to dissappoint you.Hope you enjot it.