Let The Show Began

We Got Married Season 3

"Okey this what i want you to do.Hara,afteryou finish your scheduled,your manager will send you and your member to the cafe near MBC tv station where you meet you husband,Junhyung and Junhyung and will wait for your wife,Hara to come and the two of you will have a time to chit chat and get to know each other and the whole day of your scheduled will be canceled and you two eill be going somewhere.Understand",the director said and dismissed the staff.

 

"Oppa you didnt tell me",Hara said.

"Mianhe.But the diretor asked us to keep a secret",Junhyung's manager replied.

"Okey come on Hara,you got a scheduled to do",Hara's manager said as they left.

 

The next day,KARA and BEAST had just finish their scheduled and was on the way to send Junhyung and Hara.

"Unni where are we going?"Jiyoung said to Hara whom obviously dont know what is going on.

"Huh? Ouh i got selected to be on 'We Got Married'",Hara replied.

"Ouh you got selected?",Nicole said as Hara nodded her head.

"OMG! Who is your patner?",Seungyeon said.

"I dont know",Hara lied.

"Okey girls we here",Their manager said as they got of the van and headed to a cafe.

KARA walked in and saw BEAST seating on one of the table with a cmera shooting at them.

"Hyung,is it them?"Yoseob said pointing to Hara and her member.

All of BEAST turned around and saw KARA standing at the entrance.Junhyung nodded his head.

Then another camera came and follow KARA whom had started to walked to BEAST.

BEAST stood up and bowed same goes to KARA.

"Anyounghaseyo BEAST imnida".

"Anyounghaseyo KARA imnida".

KARA and BEAST sat on the chair near them and started to talk when their manager came.

"Okey girls lets go you have a scheduled to go",KARA's manager said."Except for you Hara.You going stay here".

"Okey boys lets go ouh and Junhyung stay here",BEAST manager said.

After KARA and BEAST left,the surrounding started to feel akward with the camera still rolling.

"Okey where should we go?"Hara asked the camera.

"Director asked us to go to the lotte world",Junhyung said and Hara faced him.

"Ouh",was what Hara said.

Hara and Junhyung started to walked to the bustop and ride on a bus to the lotte world.

As soon as they reach the camera man show them a mission card.Hara took it and open the letter.Junhyung came closer to get a better view of the card.

 

you are to get a couple headband and took a ride and take a couple picture at a photo booth.

Junhyung and Hara read and looked at each other with a surprise face.

"Lets go buy the couple headband than take on some ride and lastly the photo booth",Junhyung said as he pulled Hara to the headband store.

They tried the headband and choose a perfect one and put it one.

"Ohh.should we choose a nickname for each other?",Hara said.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

I need help in choosing a nickname for them.

Help me choose.Any idea of yours is welcome.