Fun,Food and More FUN~!

We Got Married Season 3

First,I would like to apologised if I haven't update for so looooong.I really want to update but I was having a writer block and I don't know what to write.And I was thinking is this story boring for all of you? Anyway I'm still gonna update and no i'm not gonna delete this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day,everyone woke up and went to the kitchen to see that the food is ready.The staff thought that maybe they should make all of them food.Their face lit up and went to each chair.

"Omo~ Gomawo for the",Nicole smile at all of the food.

"We eat well~",everyone said as they dugged in.

While eating,they would chat or even jokes.

After eating,they went to the living.Kara sat on the sofa and Beast sat on the floor.Junhyung was sitting on the floor with Hara behind him.

"Unni what should we do?" Jiyoung asked Gyuri.

Gyuri just shrugged and looked at the tv infront of them.

"Should we go to the beach since it sunny outside?" Dongwoon said.

Everyone agree and went to their room to get change.

Hara wear this with her white small tops inside. 

 Tumblr_lu6e7n7wcn1qcsjiso1_500_large

Jiyoung wear this with a white tops.

 Tumblr_lts2y1ho0t1qcri28o1_500_large

Gyuri wear this

 

Seungyeon where this

 Chachi-3-olivia-chachi-gonzales-23379729-245-412_large

The boys wear this

 

 

 

As soon as they get ready,they come out with their towel around their neck.They walked to the beach whilr chatting with each other getting to know.Hara and Junhyung walked hand in hand while smiling at their member getting along.

 

----------

They soon arrived to the beach and put their stuff at the empty seat. The cameraman filmed everything they did. The girls took their outside clothes which reveled their white half tops and shorts.

The boys had already run to the water, splashing each other. Soon the girls join in getting wet. Boys were running around chasing the girls as they sprayed water guns at them.Soon world war began,as the girls and boys shooting each other.

"Oppa~" Hara said to Junhyung as he turned around and Hara sprayed the water at him.Before she run she did merong :P and run away before Junhyung could catch her.

"Yah~! Hara. Come here",Junhyung said running after her.

Jiyoung was looking at them play by the sand as se was tired running around. Kikwang cheekily sneaked up behind her and sprayed the water.Jiyoung turned around to see Kikwang tounge out at her and ran away.

"Yah~!" Jiyoung stood up and took her water gun running after him as she sprayed him.

Meanwhile,Junhyung had already caught Hara even though she is faster,Junhyung ran faster than her.

"Oppa~ that not fair",Hara pout.

"Aww~ It okay.Here is my pay back",Junhyung said caring Hara and throw her in the water.

Junhyung laugh and Hara wiped her face and glared at him.

"Oppa~ you so mean",Hara pout again and looked away.

"Aww~ come on don't be angry at me",Junhyung said walking to Hara.

"Come on let get you out of the water",Junhyung said offer his hand.

Hara sneakily smiled and grab his hand. Before Junhyung could pull her,Hara had pull him down in the water.

Laughing. Hara looked at the soak Junhyung.

"Hey~!"

"Serve you right oppa~"

Hara walked to Junhyung and help him stood up.

"Come on let go", Junhyung said putting his arm around Hara as they walked over to their stuff.

They took the towels and dried themself.The others soon came panting from the running.After drying themself dried,They walked to their resorts and get ready for dinner.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for not updating fast.I hope this chapter make it for all of you. I'm so sorry *bow 90 degree*