Surprise celebration for Kara and B2ST Part 2

We Got Married Season 3

ATTENTION!

I will be making a double update for the long hiatus and i'm sorry cuz i'm seriously have no idea what to write. Anyway,I'm going to finish this story in maybe 5 or 10 chapter. Thank you for supporting this fanfics. *bows*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They had finish eating the cake and began to clean up. As the PD had already make the promise,they went into the van which the PD had rent it out to fit all Kara and Beast and also the staff.

They soon reach the amusement park and were split into 3 groups. Gyuri,Seungyeon,Doojoon and Hyunseung in group 1. Yoseob,Jiyoung and Dongwoon in group 2. Last but not least,Hara,Junhyung,Nicole,Kikwang in group 3.

They were given a map with games with the point at the bottom of it and also a camera and a photo album to take a photo of themselves as a prove that they had ride it. They were given 3 hours to complete the mission.

"Get readt,get set...GO!" the PD said as they began to look at which games they want to go first.

The staff enjoy themselves as they wait for them to finish the mission.

---

It's almost 3 hours and there were a text from the PD that told them to meet at the rollercoaster.

"Okay.Since all of you are here. Follow me",The PD said as they follow him with a confuse look.

They stop walking and found themselve infront of a hunted house.

"uhm...Don't tell me we going in?"Jiyoung said as her face become pale.

"Well..sorry to say but yes,you all are to go in. You wll be going in as your group just now. There will be a mission in eachroom and you will have to do it. A noise will make if you pas the text."The PD explained.

"The first group to go is Yoseob,Jiyoung and Dongwoon."

As soon as Jiyoung name were mention,her face become pale and her eyes widened. She begin walking backward with her shaking her head telling them that she is not going in.

Kara look at their maknae with a scared face and approach her. Hara put her arm around jiyoung and hug her. Console her that everything gonna be alright. Soon the maknae become calm and walk with Yosoeb and Dongwoon inside the hunted house.

"Hwaiting Jiyoung!" Kara member cheered with beast and staff folowing them as well.

"I hoep she's alrght",Nicole said worrying.

"She will be find. She have Yoseob and Dongwoon",Kikwang said ensuring her that Jiyoung is alright.

The PD had told them were to go.

It almost 40 minutes and they finally come out with Jiyoung holding Yoseob tightly scared to let go. Her face were wet with tears and her whole body were shaking uncontrolable.

As soon as they went out, Jiyoung run to Gyuri hugging her.

"U-unnie..",Jiyoung cry again while Gyuri told her it alright with her hand moving up and down her back.

"Okay. Next group will be Hara,Junhyung,Nicole and Kikwang",The PD said.

Hara,Junhyung,Nicole and Kikwang began walking inside the Hunted house.

"Oppa...I'm scared",Hara said holding onto Junhyung arm while hiding her head at is chest.

"It's okay.I'm here.Don't be scared",Junhyugn said holding Hara tightly against him.

They began walking until they found the door and did the mention even though Hara and Nicole wre scared,they are able to do the mission well.

They exit the hunted house and the next group go. As soon as they finish, they went to a resting spot to announce the winner.

"And he winner goes to...Yoseob,Jiyoung and Dongwoon!",The PD announce.

"YES!" "WOO HOO!" "YEAH! YEAH!"

They cheered while jumping. They receive a gift whcih is a food voucher,movie,voucher and free administration to the amusement park. They also get Ipad 2 with a digital camera.

The other groups also get the same prize except that they didn't get the Ipad2.

They went into a restraunt to order food as they were hungry. The nght were filled with laughter,smiles and full of enjoyment.