Mission

We Got Married Season 3

The next day,Hara and Junhyung wake up and get washed.Hara put on this:

 

 

and Junhyung wear this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmE1Vc7CZVT4XGFXVWgWw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPAmUdjZ0ma2raZ96Y5Jv

Hara walk out of her room and cooked breakfast for them to eat.Suddenly camera began to come out of their hiding spot.That scared Hara.Hara breath in and out to calm herself down.Junhyung came out of his room and went to the kitchen to see Hara calming herself.

"Minnie,you okey?"Junhyung asked as he walked to Hara.

"Huh?Ouh i'm okey.Just a little shock",Hara replied.

"Okey.Call me if you need anything.I'll be at the living room",Junhyung said.

Hara began to crack the egg and make scrambled egg than she began to put the toast in the toaster and cooked the bacon.

istockphoto_10460932-scrambled-eggs-with

"Mickey,breakfast ready",Hara call.

"Okey.Coming",Junhyung said as he walked in the dining room.

"Hmm smell nice.Come on let eat?"Junhyung said as they take a seat and began to eat.

After eating,Hara did the dishes and Junhyung was watching the television.Hara walked to her room and check if anyone call her.There was a message from the director.

To:Mickey and Minnie couple

From:We Got Married

Get on the bus and went to the given address.There will be surprise for the both of you.Get yourself ready and go out when it is noon.

After reading the msg,Hara went to the living room to see that Junhyung had close his phone.

"Oppa,did you know?"Hara asked as she walk to him.Junhyung nodded his head and pat the seat beside him signalling Hara to sit beside him.

Hara seat beside him and face the TV waiting till noon.

 

Noon soon came and Hara and Junhyung was getting ready at their own room.

Hara was wearing this

1339351_bright_large

Junhyung was wearing this

Tumblr_lpl250ywxt1qexocjo1_500_large

They went out of their room together and went to the bustop.While waiting for the bus to come,they sat at the bench and Junhyung took out his mp3 and put the other side of the earpiece into Hara's ear.Junhyung open to 'B2ST-i like you the best'.

Finally the bus came.They walked to the back still listening to Junhyung's mp3.Hara was lying down on Junhyung's shoulder while his head was on top of hers.Soon they were drifted to sleep while the cameraman film them.15 minute pass,and Junhyung suddenly woke up to find that they had reached the place.

"Minnie,wake up.We here",Junhyung said as he shook Hara a bit.

"Hmm",Hara rub her eyes."Ouh.Did we reach?"."Yup.Come on lets go",Junhyung said as he grab Hara hand and walk out of the bus while Hara follow behind him.

"Mickey,where are we?",Hara asked as they reached at a place.

It was kind of a tree house.There are swing and the house was at the tree while the place to hangout was at the bottom of the house.

Tumblr_lprxrdtglo1qft5vfo1_500_large

"It look like a resort.Yup,its a resort",Junhyung said as he saw a sign that say 'Resort Heaven'(Random name).

"It nice but what are we suppose to be here?I thought we have a house?"Hara asked and Junhyung just shrugged his shoulder.

They were going to walk in when they receive a msg from the director.

To:Mickey and Minnie couple

From:We Got Married's Director

You are going to spend a one week of your honeymoon here.Make sure you have fun and take many memoriable picture while you here.Hope you have fun.smiley

"Lets check the place out",Junhyung suggested and they both walk in.The place was comfortable.

"Oppa,there is only one room here",Hara said as they looked around to find only one bedroom and two bathroom.

"I guess we are sharing the room",Junhyung said.

"Yup.I guess we are",Hara reply.

"But what about our clothes?"Hara asked as she sat on the sofa.

"We have that pick out by your stylish and they are at your wardrobe",the cameraman said and they nodded their head.

"So what are we suppose to do?"Junhyung said.

"Lets go to the pool",Hara suggested.Junhyung nodded his head and they walk out of the house and to the pool.

Tumblr_lpkj30an8q1qcslzuo1_500_large

They soon reached the pool and Hara and Junhyung took out their shoe and went into the water.

"This sooooo refreshing",Hara almost scream as she swim to the center.Junhyung chuckled to see Hara's cuteness.

"Oppa,come here",Hara said as she waved her hand at Junhyung.

Junhyung swam to her but Hara swim away.

"Come and catch me if you can.Merong~",Hara said as she stick out her tounge and swam away.

"You are not gonna get away from me.I'm gonna catch you",Junhyung said as he began to catch Hara.More like catch while swimming.

Hara was laughing and swim far away from Junhyung but he caught up to her and pull her to him.

"Not fair",Hara said as she pout.

"Hey,it is fair",Junhyung said and he tickle her as Hara laugh at the tickleness.

"Oppa...s-stop...i-it tick-ticklish",Hara said as she was laughing loudly.

"Okey okey.Lets go in and rest",Junhyung said.

They walked out of the pool and took their shoes and walked to their room with Junhyung's arm around Hara's shoulder.The camerama film them until their room and they began to packed up to leave.Hara and Junhyung walked to the bathroom to have a nice warm bath.

Hara change into this:

Tumblr_libl5xnlhu1qagfgco1_500_large

Junhyung change to this:

Tumblr_ll1lqwuazy1qjhdkso1_400_large

They walked out of the bathroom and went to their room.

Hara walked to the right side of the bed while Junhyung walked to the left side of the bed.Hara and Junhyung climb on the bed with a big pillow in the center.

"Goodnight Hara",Junhyung said.

"Goodnight oppa",Hara said.

They stay there for 15 minute when Junhyung suddenly spoke up.

"Hara,you awake?"Junhyung asked.

"Yup",Hara reply.

"Can't sleep?"

"Nope".

"Want to shift the pillow away?"

"Sure why not".

Junhyung pushed the pillow that separete them away and pull Hara to him.Hara was shocked as she did not expect this will happen.

"O-oppa...",Hara stutter as she was facing Junhyung's chest.

"What.Can't i hugged my wive to sleep?"Junhyung said as he looked at Hara and pout.

"A-ani..bu-but...th-this is t-too close",Hara said as her face started to get red and heated up.

"Aww~come on dont tell me you are shy to hugged your own husband?"Junhyung tease and Hara's face become more red.

"A-ani",Hara said and hugged Junhyung.It was warm and she just stay there hearing his heartbeat beating in rhythem and soon they drifted to sleep in that position.