Teaser 02

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

Ever since Exo came to Earth, they have been trying to find the Roses but without any sucess so far...

"Argh!! It already passed 20 days on Earth and no sign of the Roses!!" Tao said starting to feel really mad. His patience was fading away and he really wanted to see them

"We need to calm down. W-" Suho said trying to calm the impatient Tao down when he was interrupted by Luhan.

"Father said that he found out that the Roses go to the same high school in Seoul." Luhan informed.

"What's the school called?" Kris asked a little bit relieved to finally have found some clues about the whereabouts of Roses.

"Seoul Performing Arts High" Luhan answered.

"Did he say anything else hyung?" Sehun asked. He started to feel curious about the Roses.

"No he didn't Sehunie." Luhan told him.

"So...What are we gonna do now?" Xiumin asked a little confused about everything that was happening.

"We will enroll in that school. That way it will be easier to find them." Suho, being one of the leaders, told his brothers what they were going to do.

"Tch, I don't want to go school again!" Kai retorted, a little angry about going again to school.

"We need to go if we want to find the Roses." Lay looked at Kai and tried to calm him down.

"Lay hyung is right." D.O said as a way to convince Kai. Then he looked at all of his brothers. "But even if we go there, I still don't understand how we will be able to know that they are the ones?"

"Father told me that when we have met our Roses, we will feel this strong connection between us, something we have never felt before and the Roses will fell the same way when they meet us." Kris explained to his brothers.

"Like the imprint of a werewolf and his mate?" Chanyeol asked really excited.

"Do you really think that werewolves exist?" His brother, Baekhyun, asked a little bit surprised by his action.

"Of course!" Chanyeol said confidently. "If we exist, then vampires and werewolves also exist." He said, believeing that they are real.

"Think whatever you want to think." Baekhyun said defeated.

"Oh! Come on! Baekhyun! Give me a big hug!" Without his younger brother saying anything, Chanyeol hugged him right away.

"Yah! Let me go!" Baekhyun retorted, feeling irritated.

"I don´t want to!" Chanyeol whined.

"What am I gonna do with you hyung? Tell me, please!" Baekhyun said when he started to feel a little suffocated by his older brother´s hug.

"I know lots of things we could do together Baekhyunie ^^" Chanyeol said in a really erted voice, making the younger one a little embarrassed.

"Argh! You are so gross! Stop acting all gay around me!" When Chanyeol saw that Baekhyun was starting to get really angry he decided to stop his joke before it gets any worse.

"Fine" Chanyeol said while pouting.

"So...shall we go now to enroll ourselves in the school or what?" Chen asked and thought about the girls he was going to meet and maybe ask them if he could go into clubs with them.

"It would be better if only 2 people go. It would be a problem 12 of us all go at once. We would stand out too much." Suho said to his brothers in his leader voice.

"Then who's going?" The youngest of the 12, Sehun, asked.

"Me and Kris gege!" Tao, the 3rd youngest brother said really excited by the idea.

"I never said I wanted to go!" The third oldest brother, Kris said getting really angry because his younger brother was trying to boss him around.

"Please gege. For me~" Tao whined.

"No!" Kris still mad retorted right away.

"Buing buing, Please~" Tao using his aegyo and defeated Kris.

"Urgh! Fine! The 2 of us will go!"

"Yay! See you all later! Kris gege, let´s go!" Tao said really excited and feeling like he won the lottery for making his favourite brother go with him

"Yeah, yeah" Kris said a little mad still as he went outside of their big house.

 


A/N: So...teaser 2 is ready! Hope you girls like it ^^

Maybe today, I will post another teaser. But only maybe. Kisses for everyone.