Teaser 07

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

"Wonyeon unnie?" My sister asked.

"Yes Soojin?" I asked.

"Could you help me with an idea I came up for the company?" She asked.

"Sure. What is it?" And my sister started explaining.

Hello! My name is Yong Wonyeon. I may have a Korean name but I was born in China. My mom is chinese while my dad is korean. Right now I live in South Korea in its capital city, Seoul.

Soojin is my twin sister. She´s younger than me for 5 minutes, hehe. Even though she still likes to call me unnie. My sister is the heiress from my family's company. Maybe you all are wondering why I´m not the one since I´m the oldest. Well that´s because of my power. When we found out my power, dad said that the heiress would be Soojin and not me.

Of course, at first I was really sad with my dad being like that to me, but thanks to that I could follow my dream of entering in an arts school. 

Today will be an important day because I want to ask my dad to transfer to another school. The best arts school in South Korea. The most talented people in the world came from that high school that is also a college, so I really want to go there. It´s my dream since I stopped being the heiress of my dad´s company. If you guys are wondering about my mom, she is a Traditional Chinese Dancer Trainer. She has her own school.

"Thank you unnie! You really gave me great help ^^" My sister said.

"No problem. Now go! You have classes today, right?"

"Yes I do.Bye unnie. See you later."

"Bye!"

And my sister left. Until my father comes from work so I could talk with him, I have nothing to do...Oh! I know! I will show you the rooms in my house. Well the places I use more. Let´s start with my room, bathroom and closet:

Pool:

Kitchen:

Living Room:

My art Room:

So...this are the places were I spent most of my time.

I think that my father came home and is in the living room. It´s time to tell him what I want.

"Good afternoon father" I told him

"Good afternoon."

As you can see me and my dad aren´t close at all and it´s all because of my power. That´s why I hate my power and...myself...

"Father, I would like to transfer to Seoul Perfonrming Arts High. It´s a school much better than the one I am in. Most of the talented people there are found. That school also has college which will be great. That way teachers could see much more of my potential. Would you let me change schools?"

"Yeah...Do whatever you want has long it doesn´t ruin our family image"

"Yes father." I bowed at him and went to my room. I was really angry from the way my dad treated me, but I can´t hate because  I really love my dad.

I decided to take a shower and change clothes.

This was what I changed in:

I got out of home and went to the school I was gonna to transfer to take care of the papers.

I was so amazed by the school. I couldn´t take my eyes from it. After finishing the transfer papers, I went to look around the school to not get lost on my first day of school.

While looking around school I saw a boy and a girl talking really happily, but when I looked with more attention, the boy was a girl. A tom-boy girl. It was kinda weird to see them as friends, since the other girls was really girlish. Both of them took my attention, but the girlish one was the one that took more atention because she was happy and looked like she could be true to herself. If only I could be like that too.

I went once again on my look around school and noticed a girl that had lots of people around her. She might be one of the most popular girls in the school?

Then I saw a girl with a mask covering her mounth and a hat. She looked a bit scary, but at the same time an interesting girl, huh...

When I finished my tour, I went to the gates and saw a girl that was happy and was blue all over her. Her clother were all blue and she had some blue parts on her hair. Blue addicted?

This school defentely has lots of different people. Can´t wait to talk with them. Maybe this will be the place where my life will totaly change?

I hope so.....


A/N: Here´s another teaser!! Yay!

Girls I´m really sorry that yesterday I didn´t post a teaser. I really didn´t have time because I had to go to my school to see which classmates and class I got in. Because of that I stayed almost all day there. Sorry >.<

Hope you all like this chapter. Love you all :D