Teaser 06

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

Dreams...

That´s what I love. Ever since I was young, people have said that I´m a dreamer. 

I believe that the impossible is possible and it was when I discovered my power that I started to believe it even more.

It was my uncle, Cho Hyunwoo but I prefered calling him James. It was Uncle James that I officially found out everything about my powers.

"Hey, Cassandra, are you there?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Mom called you. She wants to speak with you."

"Oh, ok! Thanks brother"

"No problem!" My brother said.

My brother´s name is Samuel. He is my older twin. We are only 10 minutes apart and just because of that little amount he insists that I call him oppa, but I rarely do :P, because I like to a little.

Aside of my brother I have an older sister named Claire. I can say that my sis is my role model because she is really intelligent and beautiful. I like her a lot. I also have a younger brother who is 17 and his name is Austin. Austin isn´t the type of person that talks a lot but he does love games, so to get closer to him by trying to play with him, although sometimes failing miserably. I also have a younger sister who is 16 and her name is Amelia. Compared to my other sinblings, the 2 of us have a love and hate relatinship. We fight, don´t say sorry to each other but we make up. It´s really weird but that´s how it is.

Since my mom wanted to speak with me I decided to hurry up, but first let me show you my house girls ^^

So...here´s my room, closet and personal bathroom. Let me tell you something. Me and my older sister are the only ones that have a closet and our own personal bathroom. It´s really funny how we irritate our other sinblings because of that. Oh right, my parents also have their own closet and personal bathroom. So check my room first:

Oh, that´s right. Blue is my fave color ^^. Because of me, even my house´s kitchen and Living Room are blue:

You know, next time I will show you all the rest of the house but right now I really don´t have time >.< If I make my mom wait to much she will kill me.


A/N: I really wanted to post everything of the house but today I really didn´t have much time, sorry about that >.< When the story starts, I will show the rest, ok? Love ya all <3


I saw that my mom was now sitting on the couch. I went to her and she told me to sit beside her. I did as she told me to do and sit down.

"Samuel told me that you needed to talk with me." I stated.

"Yes. Your uncle sent you this book. He said that has lots of things about your power that you might like to know." She said while giving me the book. "Also..."

"Also?" I said curious about what she was going to say.

"You know that I wanted you to be a lawyer just like your sister and that´s because that you are in the school that you are, but I know that you love arts, so... I put you in the best arts school of Seoul." She said really quickly without breathing.

I didn´t know what to say. I really love arts and wanted to go to the best school arts in Seoul and know everything is possible. 

Even thought I´m not that close with my mom, I hugged her like I´ve never hugged anyone before.

"Thank you so much! Thank you. I also need to thank dad. Where is he?"

"He is at the hospital. He needed to stay more hours because more sick people came in a horrible state." she answered.

"Oh, ok" I will thank him later. Thanks mom. I will go out for a walk" I said to her.

I went to my room and changed my clothes to this:

I got out of the house and walked to  the new school that I was going to be in. The school was pretty amazing from the outside and from the pictures that I saw, the interior of the school is even better!

I saw a girl inside of the school which it isn´t normal. Today there is no school. I looked at her but I couldn´t see her face because it was covered with a mask. I wonder who she is. I saw that she was painting and I was amazed by her painting. Her paintig was like this:

It was so beautiful and it looked so real. 

I guess that she is a student in this school. She started to pack everything, and after cleaning everything, she started to come my way and jumped over the gates. I was surprised, because the gates are really high.

She finished her jump with a graceful posture. Then, she looked at me and I felt shivers. Her gaze was cold. It scared me a little. In the end she went away and I was left there all alone and curious about her. 

Who is this girl? Maybe we could be friends...


A/N: So...here´s another teaser. I´m sorry if it isn´t that good, but today I really didn´t have that much time, so please forgive me, ok? >.<

Love you all and see you girls on the next teaser :D