Let Me Be Alone!

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

MJ POV:

Tch I wish my power would work at day time. That way I wouldn´t be late. Yes, yes. I know. Most of you all must think what a weird girl to think like that when she´s a rebel girl. Well, I´m really pissed off. Because of a fight, that I didn´t even start at all, I have to repeat Junior year again! Argh!! Stupid people that started the fight. All of them should die!

Finaly! I´m in  front of the school gates. Since no one wanted to be on bad terms with me, no one tried to stop me. All the students were already inside of their classes and when I open my class door, every single student looked at me.

"Hum... Miss Kwon Min Jee, I already chose your seat. It´s on the last row, by the windows side. Just the way you like it." My English teacher, Michael said.

"..." I looked at him and he bowed at me and went to his position. I started to walk inside of the room and everyone keep staring at me. I gave my cold glare to them and went to my seat. 

Five minutes passed, when someone knocks at the door and some boys come inside. I recognized one of them as the tower boy from the other time.

"Well, this are the new boys from the class. I Hope you all will be on good terms with them." The teacher said and tried his best to not look at me.

I took my headphones and started listening to music. Why bother, when I already know this and get great marks. I wish I was at the studio dancing or painting. Something that I love to do. 

I started to feel lots of stares at me and when I looked up and saw the tower boy beside me. Without saying anything he simply sat beside me and looked at me. I assumed he wanted to compete with me so I started to glare at him.

It looked like we were like that for hours. I didn´t understand but I feel like I needed to be beside him and protect him and somehow I felt that he was going to protect me. It was thanks to our teacher that we stopped looking at each other.

"Right, Kris, she´s-

"MJ" I said because the teacher would say my full name and I hate when he does that.

"Kris" He said while looking at me. We shook hands and finally the class started. All of them were paying atention to class while I was hearing music and drawing random stuff.

I suddenly felt like someone was staring at me. I looked at my right side and saw that Kris was looking at me. This time he wasn´t sending me a cold gaze like before. He simply was staring at me with a warm gaze. It looked like he was saying that everything was gonna be ok. Like he could understand me.Tch. I hate when people are like that to me.

I started to feel annoyed by him so I got up from my seat and walked out of the classroom.

"Miss Kwon Min Jee? Is something wrong?" My teacher was bothering too much so I simply gave a punch to the wall that was really close to his head. It made a small hole since I didn´t use that much of my strength.

"Leave me alone and nothing will happen to you, ok?" I said and turned around to start walking away, when someone blocks me. It was once again that tower boy.

"You shouldn´t be like that to him." He said while grabing my arm.

"You don´t know me. Stop bothering me. What´s your problem? And don´t you dare touch me ever again. Only the Kings and Queens can do it and it´s only with my permission. Dissapear from my sight." I said coldly and I made him let go of my arm. I walked past him and went inside of a practice studio and started dancing non-stop. 

Kris, who are you? Why do I feel like something is about to happen? Why is it my heart beating like this?

Kris POV:

She´s the one! She´s my Rose! I knew that she was going to be my rose on the first time I saw her.

"Excuse me, but what is MJ´s real name?" I asked to the teacher that was still in state of shock.

"H-her name i-is K-Kwon Min Jee" He said while doing his best to come to his senses.

We got inside of the classroom and the teacher tried his best to teach stuff but he couldn´t because he was always looking at the door, afraid about Min Jee coming inside again.

Heh, Kwon Min Jee...What did she mean that only the Kings and Queens could touch her?

Finally the school bells rang and we got out of class. Me and my brothers went to the food store to eat something since we were hungry.

"Brothers, I already found my Rose!" I said to them really happy since I was the first one to find my Rose. My brothers looked at me really dumbfounded.

"What´s her name?" Luhan asked. 

"Kwon Min Jee" When I said that, Kai was drinking some water and he spated it at D.O´s face. Well, there are going to be some problems.

"KAI!" D.O screamed but Luhan with his telekinesis made them stay still on their places.

"D.O, calm down. I know it has been a horrible day for you, but we need to be careful now. We are surrounded by humans so we can´t afford for anyone to see our powers. Ok?" Luhan said, doing his best to calm him down.

"Ok, fine! But why did you spit at me Kai? I swear that you will be dead when we go home!" D.O said and started cleaning his face with some tissues that Xiumin gave him.

"I´m sorry hyung for spiting on you but I didn´t mean it. I spat at you because you guys seriously don´t know who Kwon Min Jee aka MJ is? 

I looked to all my brothers and we all said no by shaking our heads.

"You see, MJ is one of the Queens. The Dance Street Queens. There´s a total of 5 Queens and 5 Kings. Min Jee is the ultimate Queen, so every one is afraid to compete against her. I already saw her dancing and I have to admit that even with my skills I would never win against her. She´s really good! All the Kings and Queens are from this school so a lot of the time, they're seen doing competitions against each other. Once a month, they do a street competition where it is Kings VS Queens. It´s really awesome. MJ is the most difficult girl to approach. She is always seen alone and it looks like that she loves being alone."

So my Rose is the most problematic girl in school, huh? It will be interesting to break her defense walls. My brothers went in separate ways since thay wanted to find their Roses too. I went to the practice studios and I started to listen to some music. I looked inside and saw Min Jee dancing.

I couldn´t take my eyes off her. She was amazing. Just like Kai said before. Our father never told us, but why is my heart beating so fast? He never told us that our heart beating fast was also part of the connection thing. Oh well, it must be.

"Are you following me?" I looked down and saw Min Jee in front of me. She isn´t that short for a normal girl but still I was way taller than her so it was obvious that I had to look down.

"You got nice moves" I said. It was obvious that I wouldn´t say the truth.

"Oh? Hum...Thanks, I guess. Do you dance?" She asked a little surprised by my words. Was it that weird for someone saying that to her?

"I´m not that good, but my 2 brothers, Lay and Kai are amazing." It was true. Kai and Lay were really amazing dancers. I wish that I could dance like them.

I was about to ask her something when the we heard the bell.

"You should go. Miss Hanna will get mad at you if you aren´t there on time." She said and went inside the dance studio once again.

"What about you?"

"Listen! In this school you can be the kind of people that scares everyone and that way you can be free from everything or you can be a sacredy cat and do what ever anyone tells you to do. Since it´s your first day of school you need to go and mark which side you are from. All the teachers know me and they don´t want me in their classes." She came to my side and pulled my neck tie and pulled me until I was with her face to face. "You should never talk with me ever again. You don´t know what I can do to you. If I want, I can kill you. Go away and never try to follow me." Then she let me go and locked herself inside the dance studio.

I went right away to my class and did what she told me to do. Mark my side. The teacher didn´t bother me at all which was great. Still... I couldn´t stop of thinking about Min Jee. I want her more than I ever wanted someone. Aish...such a complicated girl....

 


A/N: 2nd chapter is on. Hope you all enjoy it ^^ If you girls want to apply for my girl group band here´s the link: Here

Chack it out and apply if you want. LOVE YA ALL!!