Midnight Movies, You Guys Got Some Company Here!

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

Hyejin/Aimee POV:

It was afternoon, and suddenly, I got a call from one of my classmates asking me if I would like to go with the rest of our classmates to watch a midnight movie. Even though, tomorrow I would have school, I still thought that would be a good idea. In the end I accepted going to watch a movie and without thinking twice. I took a bath and dressed into this:

I got out of my bedroom and went downstairs. I went to see my mom who was at the living room watching TV.

"Mom, I´m going to watch a movie with my classmates." I told her and she looked at me.

"Are you sure? You have school tomorrow..." She said, concerned.

"Yes, I know, but I need to get out a little bit. I need to get distracted right now." I told her with a convinced look and she nodded her head.

"Ok then, but be careful. It´s dangerous at night." My mom said and I kissed her cheek and went outside of our house, where there were already some of my classmates waiting for me. Aaron unnie was already there, which made me happy to know that. I stuck with her all the time and talked with her. Even though we are so different from each other, we get along really well, especially because both of us have powers, and that make us more united than ever, simply because we don´t know anyone else with this kind of powers.

"Unnie...did someone invited MJ?" I said in a really low voice so that only Aaron unnie would hear me.

"No. No one invited her. Why?" 

"It´s just that....I don´t know, but maybe...sometimes I think that she is all alone, simply because no one tries to really understand her. Yes, she is cold, but, somehow, she looks like she is scared of the world." 

"Dude, I think that´s your imagination! She doesn´t look like a girl scared of the world.She looks more like that she is angry with the world. I don´t know what happened to her, but she isn´t the type of girl that you can be friends that easily." Aaron unnie said and I nodded my head.

After everyone in our class arrived, well except MJ, we went to the mall and started debating which movie we should see. Lots of people wanted to see Fast & Furious 6 while others wanted to see Hunger Games: Catching Fire. After discussing a lot, we decided to watch Fast & Furious 6. It would be a long movie...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the movie ended, all of us got out of the cinema and went in their separated ways. Me and Aaron unnie were in a park that was close to mall, when she decided to go to the WC. Since she was taking long time, I decided to go to see if there were any problems.

Suddenly, a boy bumped against me and made me fall. He looked like he was going to help me but he didn´t.

"I´m sorry" Without saying anything else, he started running once again and disappeared from my sight. When I got up, five man past by my side and went to the same direction as that mysterious boy. I don´t know why but without thinking twice, I followed the men and I see them punching and kicking the boy that went against me. I knew that I should help him. I made myself turn invinsible and I picked up a log wooden stick that was on the ground and decided to beat them up with it.

"Hey, you guys got some accompany over here!" I shouted, making them stop their fight and looked back. However, they didn´t see enyone there. Because of that they were going to start the fight once again, when I hit the leader with the wooden stck in the head and he passed out. The rest of the members turned around to see who did that to their leader. They started to panick when they saw the wooden stick "floating" in the air.

"It´s a ghost!!!" One of them said and they quickly carry the leader and flew away. After they dissapeared of my sight, I started reappearing back and I was about to ran away, when the mysterious boy said something that made me stop.

" So, you can be invinseble?....Cool!! I´m Xiumin by the way. Thanks for helping me earlier on! What´s your name?" He aked me. I was surprised about his reaction.

"My name is Park Hyejin, but everyone calls me Aimee." It was then that I looked into his eyes. 

I couldn´t describe what I felt. It was such a strange feeling. It was like Xiumin was my other half, my missing piece and with him everything looked right.

"My Rose..." Xiumin said and went closer to me. I blushed a little when his hand rested on my cheek.

"Aimee!" Suddenly someone says my name, and I see Aaron unnie with a boy beside her who was hugging her.

"Unnie!" I said, as me and Xiumin broke the physical contact with each other, which made both of us dissapointed. 

Aaron unnie went to my side, still being hugged by a boy.

"Oh gege! I finally found you! What happened to you? Why are you bleeding? Who did that to you gege?" The boy that was hugging Aaron unnie, let her go and went to Xiumin´s side to check on him. I looked to Aaron unnie, and somehow, I could see disappointment in her eyes.

"Well...they were from our school...because of that I knew that I shouldn´t use my power aainst them, so...I let them do what they wanted." Xiumin said. Wait! He has powers?

"Lay gege needs to treat your wounds. We need to go home as quick as possible. I will call Kai to teleport us." The boy said and pulled his cellphone out of his jacket and called someone that I supposed that was Kai. In a couple of seconds, after the boy stoped talking on the phone, appeared another boy beside us that I suppose was Kai.

"Wait a minute! I want to know everything about what you told me Tao! I whant to know more about these stuff about the Roses!" Aaron unnie said, well demanded, and when she said Roses, I remembered what Xiumin said to me a couple of minutes before.

"I want to go to! I want to know what´s going on, please." I said and looked at Xiumin who simply nodded his head to Tao and Kai. They went to our side and in a split of seconds we were in another different place. It was a house, well a mansion! It was really big and beautiful!

We were already inside the mansion. Suddenly, nine ther boys appear infront of us. When I looked closely to them, I could remember some of their faces. They were from my school.

"Kai, take Xiumin to his room and take Lay with you to heal him." A really tall boy said to Kai and another boy went to his side, which I assume it was Lay, and teleported them.

"Nice to see you again Aaron." Another boy said. Even though he was shorter than the previous boy, he also had a leader aura around him.

"Hi there Suho. This is Hyejin or Aimee. Anything you prefer to call her. By the way, Tao told me some things and I think the same happened to Aimee and Xiumin, so...we want some explanations.

"And you will have them. But, first of all, take a seat. Do you want to eat something? D.O made cookies.

A boy with really big eyes went to us and gave us some cookies. They were really good.

"By the way, Aimee. My name is Suho and these are my brothers. Kris, Tao, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, D.O and Luhan.The one who teleported you both was Kai, and you already know Xiumin. The other one that was teleported by Kai right now was Lay. The 12 of us aren´t from this planet. We are from Exoplanet and because of this evil force, our planet and yours is in danger..." Suho started to explain everything to both of us. Even though I thought that what he told me was impossible, I knew that it was real, and I was part of the Roses. I was Xiumin´s Rose and we need to protect one another.

After the explanation, there was only silence in the room, until Kai appeared.

"Ximin hyung is already healed and is sleeping. Lay hyung is taking care of him." Kai said and his brothers nodded their heads and sighed in relief.

"Is it possible for me to see him?" I asked them trying to sound calm, but in reality I wasn´t calm at all. I needed to see him. IT was like something was pulling me to him.

"Sure! I will take you to his room ^^" Suho kindly said and guided me to Xiumin´s room. When I entered inside the room, I was amazed by how it looked. It was in another level. 

"Oh! You must be Aimee, right? Nice to meet you, I´m Lay. I will let you alone with Xiumin hyung ^^" Lay smiled at me and went outside of the room, leaving me all alone with Xiumin.....

Xiumin POV:

I heard Lay talking to Aimee and getting out of the room. I stayed still and with my eyes closed for a couple of minutes, until I slowly opened my eyes.

"Oh! Xiumin-shii, you´re awake ^^" Aimee said and smiled at me. Her smile was so beautiful. I wish I could look at her smiling figure for all eternity.

"Hi there Aimee ^^ Please, no formalities, ok? If you want, call me oppa ^^" After I told her to call me oppa she blushed. So cute >.<

"Neh, o-oppa. How do you feel?" When she called me oppa, I felt my ears burning.

"I´m better now....did they, perhaps tell you about the Roses?" I asked and she looked at me with a calm face.

"Yes, they did. It´s nice to meet my guardian ^^"

"And it´s nice to meet my Rose ^^" Both of us smiled at each other, and looked to one another for a while, until Kai appeared with Aaron and Tao.

"Sorry to disturb, but Aimee, your mom called me. She´s starting to get worried." Aaron said Suddenly, Aimee looked into her cellphone and made a shocked face.

"I had myphone on silence and I didn´t hear my mom´s calls! I need to go home now!" She said and got up from the chair.

"Don´t worry, Kai will teleport you and Aaron to your houses"I said and Kai nodded his head.

"Let´s go!" Kai said and we teleported right away Aaronto her house and Tao wouldn´t let her go. In the end, Aaron had to punch Tao´s head so that he would let her go. After that incident, Kai teleported Aimee right away to her house. 

"Will I see you on tomorrow at school, oppa?" Aimee asked me and I smiled at her.

"Of course! See you tomorrow,my Rose!" Before I let her in her house, I kissed her forehead, making her blush once again. I saw her going inside her house, and Kai teleported us back again.

That night, when I went to my bed to sleep, the only thing that was in my mind and head was Aimee. Isn´t there any possibbility for Guardians and Roses be together? I swear that I will find a way!


A/N: A new chapter my beautiful ladies~ Hope you all like it, especialy Aimee. Tomorrow, maybe, but only maybe, I will post anew chapter, ok? See you soon ^^

LOVE YA ALL<3