Teaser 12

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

"Mom!"

"Yes darling?"

"Where´s Dad?"

"Oh, he already went to work."

"Wae? He told me he was going with me shopping in Gucci. They have already the new collection."

"Sorry my daughter. He told me to tell you sorry, and that later, you go to his work place and then the 2 of you will go."

"Hum...ok. Mom will you do something today?"

"Yes, I will. I will go see my friend. Want to come?"

"Nah! I will call Rin to come here and then we will go look around the stores at the mall to kill time."

"Ok then. I have to go. See you later darling"

"Neh mom. Bye"

Yeah...forget about the darling thing. My mom loves to call me that. Well, adoptive mother. My real mom was killed, protecting myself from other people, that I don´t know who they are. I also never meet my biologyc dad. The only thing that I know about him his that he had the same power as me- Mind Control.

Yeah, I can control people´s minds. It´s really awesome, but because of my power I always have to be the girl that I never was. A manipulative, arrogante, yeah, that kind of stuff. I don´t show my real self to lots of people, one of them is Rin Yeon. Even tought that she´s 2 years younger than me, she understands me really well. We can also understand each other, because she also has a power- Telepathy. Thanks to her, when we are togwther, we can always talk with each other by our minds, and no one would know what we were talking about.

Just like I said to my mom, I texted Rin if she wanted to come to my house. Some seconds later:

#Sure! I will go right away unnie! See you soon~

I went to my bathroom to take a shower and I dressed this:

I will show you all my house, well at least the places that I spent lots of time.

Bedroom, bathroom, closet, personal living room:

Now I will show you the kitchen, living room and pool:

Did I teel you? Red is my fave color, that´s why my parents put almost every division with something red.

#Ding, Dong

It must be Rin. I went to my house door, since the maid was resting at home. It was Rin.

"Unnie!" She said while huging me.

"Rin!" I smiled and hugged her back. She came inside and we went to the living room.

"Woa, unnie, you are so pretty with that outfit!"

"Thanks, you are really pretty with that clothes too."

And it was true. The clothes looked really good on her. The clothes were this ones:

"Thank you unnie^^ So...what´s the plan?" She asked while tilting her head to her right side.

"Go to the mall and shooping some clothes. What do you think?"

"Good Idea! Let´s go!"

We got out of my house and went to the mall. There were lot´s of people looking at us.

Boys were like crazy babies that looked at a candy, the grils were jealous from the atention we were getting.

We went to the shops and both lots of things. After 3 hours shopping, eating and looking for interesting boys, we were about to go home, when 3 boys come to us and didn´t want to let us go.

"Unnie, what can we do?"

"Don´t worry, I will use my power to control them."

"Ok! You can do it unnie!"

After Rin saying that, I started controling the 3 of them at the same time. They went away and I mede them do a chiken dance and we atarted laughing like crazy people. It was really funny actualy XD.

"Unnie, that was sooooo funny!"

"I know! Haha, I need to do this more times. Maybe at the teachers. It would be hilarious!"

"Hahaha! Great Idea unnie! Oh no! It´s already so late. I need to go unnie."

"Me too. I need to go to my father´s company. See you when school starts Rin!"

"Neh unnie! Bye!"

"Bye!"

Isntead of going home I went to my dad´s company, since he told mom for me to go there later. When I entered in the building, everyone started bowing at me just like they always do. Yeah, my dad is the CEO from this company.

I went in the elevator and waited until it was on the highest floor:11th.

I knocked at the door and entered inside. There was my dad sleeping really loudly.

"Seriously! I was waiting and you were sleeping?! Unbelievebla dad!"

My dad waked up and almost fall from the chair. He composed himself and came by my side.

"Let´s go! We have lots of shoppings to do right?"

"Tch, yeah, right."

I would be a long night, with lots of shopping.....

 


A/N: Hi there^^ Here´s another teaser Yay!! Hope you all like it. 3 More teasers to do and the story will officialy start. Can´t wait. I have so many ideas that I really need to write them as soon as possible XD

Well, bye everyone, enjoy and see you all on the next teaser Kisses

LOVE YA ALL <3