Forest and sleepover

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

 

Rara POV

"Whatcha doing Rara?" Chanyeol appeared suddenly in front of my desk with a smiling face. I groaned at him. He always loves to bother me. Ever since he transfered to this school with the other 11 boys. 
"Chanyeol-shii, please, leave me alone." I tried to keep myself composed, but it was almost impossible to be calm. He is seated beside me and is always asking me stuff. Nowadays, he even follows me sometimes.
If you all are wondering, yes, he is the boy that I meeted in the cemitery. Let me go back in time and show you the first day of school:

#Start of Flashback:

I went to school after the summer break and all I heard was not mocking or sarcaasm thrown at me but screams. And lots of them. There was also squeals and stuff like that, which, it wasn´t normal to happen if there isn´t any king or queen around.
Perhaps, someone famous enrollen in here?
Whatever, it´s not of my bussiness. I shrugged my shoulders and went straight to the class and gaze the nature in the morning because it´s good for your health and your eyes as well.
After arriving at the classroom, I went straight to my seat which is at the second row of the back of the class. Normaly, I seat in the last row, but knowing that Kwon MinJee was going to be from my class, and knowing that that place was her territory, I decided to give it to her. 
Continuing...I seated in my seat and looked outside of the window, gazing the nature, which is a must do for me in the morning.
The door of ouclassroom opened up and th teacher came inside, making everyone stopping what they were doing.
"Good morning class!" Today we will have some new students with us, so please, treat them well." The teacher said and when the students, better saying the boys, entered the classroom, two giant boys, and when I say giant, I really mean it.
"Please introduce yourselves." The teacher said to them.
"Annyonghaseyo, Chanyeol imminda!" "Sup, Kris imminda..."
I didn´t even hear them clarly since I was so busy gazing the nature and watching the birds behaviour. There were two little birds that were fighting with each other without any reason. Birds...
Suddenly, I start hearing the girls in my class shout somethign like: "Here! You can seat besde me!" "No! Sit beside me instead of her!" 
I still keep not caring of what was happening, until a shadow appeared. I turned my head around and met with someone´s eyes and I suddenly remembered the guy at the cemetery. I so did not expect to see him again.
"Hi there cemetery girl~" He said to me while he grinned. Wow, he remembers me. I need to bring his umbrella to give him back.
"...Hi..." I simply said. Without Chanyeol asking me, he seated beside me.

 

#End of Flashback

 

Ever since that day, Chanyeol keeps, every single day bothering me with infint questions, some stalking and stuff like that. It´s bothersome. Because of him I´m starting to gain atention towards me and I hate that! I want to be left alone but because of him I cannot do that.

----------------------------------------------------

As school finishes, I decided to go to the florest and rest a little bit. Somehow, today, I wasn´t able to speak with Jae In, which, for your information it´s not normal. Today she had been with her head in the clouds and disappeared righ away in every break that we had. I wonder where did she go so happy.
I went in the florest and decided to go and see the rabbits and the deers.
As I went deeper in the forest, I started hearing rustles. I was startled because it´really rare to see anyone in the forest, besides me or Jae In. Don´t tell me that someone followed me!! I started to get nervous. A shadow appeared and I decided to use my power. I looked at a tree that was close to me and started to control her in my mind. When the person started to appear, I made the tree capture that person. 
My eyes widden, when I saw Chanyeol upside down, trapped by his ankles by the tree.
"Woa, Rara it´s just me. Hahaha!Hum...put me down?" Chanyeol smiled at me. I decided to take a little revenge. I told the tree to free him and Chanyeol fall in the ground.
"Auch....hehehe" Even though he fell, he laughed like he always does. He seriously can get irritating sometimes, but I couldn´t help myself and I just laughed.
I looked at chanyeol and I saw him looking at me. He had his eyes really wide open and with his mouth a little open.
"W-what?" I asked.
"Your laugh and smile are really perfect and beautiful. You should laugh and smile more often ^^" When Chanyeol said that to me, I felt my checks heaten up.
"Have you been following me?" I asked.
"Well..." Chanyeol said. He looked away from my glare and I sighed.
"Why are you always following me?" After I asked that, Chanyeol got up and went infront of me. 
"I need to confirm something." I go confused at what he said. Confirm? Confirm what?
Suddenly, Chanyeol grabbed my face with his hands and made me look into his eyes. I was stunned. I never felt this way before. So many feelings, but the main one was that both of us needed to protect each other. I couldn´t understand. What´s going on?!
Chanyeol let go of my face and smiled at me, then, he hugged me really tightly."You really are my Rose!" I felt myself getting out of the ground and starting rotating."Rose?W-what do you mean by:I´m your Rose? What´s going on?"
"How about if we go to my house and I will explain everything to you?" Chanyeol grinned and grabbed my hand. Without letting me saying anything at all, he made me go to his house. My jaw dropped at the sight of his house. It was more a mansion than a freaking house!!
I was even more amazed when we entered inside the mansion. As we approached a room, I could hear lots of laughs. When we entered in that room I saw Exo and...Jae In, Aimee and Aaron unnie?! There were also 3 other girls. Two of them were Shin Rin Yeon and Cassandra Cho, two of the Queens. The other one was Yong Wonyeon our School´s "Angel"....Just...what´s going on?
"Oh, Rara!!!! Jae In screamed my name, making everyone look at my and Chanyeol´s direction. 
Jae In got up from her seat and run to me, hugging me right away.
Jae In saw that I was 100% stunned and she looked at Chanyeol. "Oppa, you didn´t say anything at all to her yet?" Jae In´s angry gaze made Chanyeol a little scared and he shyly smiled t her "No...."  Jae In sighed and told everyone to get out of the room except me, her, Aimee and Aron unnie.
Rara made me sit in the couch and all of them seated beside me.
"So...can anyone tell me what´s going on?"
They nodded their heads and one by one started to explain me what´s going on.
As I started to get new information, my eyes widen more and more. I didn´t know how to describe the way I felt. It was crazy! But, deep inside I knew it all made sense.
It´s just...what I feel towards Chanyeol just a feeling of protection?

Chanyeol POV:

Me, my brothers, Cassandra, Rin and Wonyeon were waiting outside. I couldn´t stop being all anxious and nervous. 
"Do you all think that I should have told her the truth?" I turned to all of them, especialy the girls. Duh, of course I should ask the girls.
"You should have. I bet that she will torture you, hahaha" Rin playfuly said, making everyone laugh except me. At this moment, I was scared of Rara´s reaction.
After 30 mnutes passed, which for me seemed eternity, Rara and the other girls came out of the living room.
I stayed in me place and Rara looked at e. Then, she wispered something in Jae In´s ear, making this last one chuckle. Jae In nodded her head and in a split of seconds I was in the mid of the air going side to side and then fall iin the floor. 
Everyone started laughing at me. I pouted and got up, onl to see Rara laugh. Well, if it will make her laugh, I don´t mind.
"It´s revenge for not telling me what was going on." Rara said when she stopped laughing.
"So...you accept the fact that you´r my Rose?" I asked her.
"Kinda. Just let me have some days to get my ideas straight to the point..." Rara said and I hugged her right away. Ever since I met her, I have wanted to hug her. I wanted to feel her so close to me. Be in my arms and smell her sweet scent. 
Her scent had a mix of blueberry and strawberry, making it something unique.

Rara pushed me a little and got away from me. I pouted once again. I didn´t want to be away from her. She was so warm.
"Hum...I need to go. It´s getting late and I bet Kiki is hungry." Rara said
"Oh, Kai oppa can take you home in a second!" Rin said and smiled at Rara. Rara gave a small smile to Rin and nodded her head.
"I would appreciate it." Kai smiled at them and extended his hand to Rara.
"Grab my hand." Kai said to Rara and she did what he said. They were about to teleport theselves, when I grabbed Kai´s shoulder and went with them.
We were inside Rara´s apartment. I have to say that I liked her apartment. It was purple all over the house, but it made it a mysterious one, just like my Rose.
"Why are you here Chanyeol?" Rara asked as she went to feed Kiki, her cat.
"Hum...can I slep here?" I asked shyly.
"What?!" Rara screamed. Yeah...I knew she would do that."Of course you can´t! What made you think that I would?"
"Come on! Pretty please!!" I pouted and did what I use only when I need something: Aegyeo.
"Buing~buing~" Rara´s face turned pink. Why is she embarassed? I´m the one who´s doing embarassing things.
"Argh....fine! You can. But! If you dare doing something, you are dead." She said. I smiled at her and made a soldier posture.
"Yes ma´m!" Kai looked at us like we were crazy. He eleported me home to get some clothes and teleported me once again to Rara´s house.
"Well, I will take my leave. Rara, if he tries to do something, don´t you hesitate to call any of us, ok?" Rara thanked him and Kai went away.
It was already dinner time, so we decided to make dinner. As we made the dinner, I discovered new things about Rara that made me even more curious about her.

As time passed by and we finished eating dinner, it was already time to go to bed. Rara was letting me sleep in her aunt´s room. Somehow, I didn´t feel comfortable to sleep in her aunt´s room. Maybe it was because she was dead. 
Without making any sound, I went to Rara´s room. She was already sleeping. I went inside the room and got inside of her bed. I hugged her by the waist and pushed her closer to me.
Yep! She is so warm! Her warmt makes me fall asleep. I looked at her face and kissed her head before falling asleep in her warmt and scent...


 


A/N: Hello everyone! I know that it´s been a while since I last updated and I know I broke the promise I made with you all. I can only ask for forgivness, because yeasterday started my summer vacations, but I will have exams so I´m really going nuts! Until 25th of June I will be in exames so I don´t know if I will be able to update a lot.
Well, Love You All and see ya in the next chapter ^^