Trololololol......

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

Cassandra POV

So..today is the first day of school! I´m so excited, but at the same time, I´m a little nervous. I don´t know anyone from my age, except my two friends that are already in my school college. Yeah... this school is divided and has all the school grades and even college. The college and high school area are really close to each other, so I will be lucky to be close to my great friends Dasom and Hyunwoo. Yes, Hyunwoo has the same name as my brother, Austin, but he is totaly different from him ^^

My first class would be painting! I may not be the best at painting but I really like it. When I got inside, I saw right away the painting from the girl that was inside the school in the summer. Now that I think about it, I need to find her! I really want to know her better ^^

I went to a seat that was at the back and at the window side and finally the teacher came in. It would be a fun class...

------------

The classes passed and I had already made acquaintances! It´s finally lunch time and when I took my wallet to get my money to buy something to eat, I saw that I hadn´t bring it to school!!

"Good! Now I can´t eat!" I said while kicking my table. Why am I so unlucky? I didn´t bring any food and I forgot my wallet! God! Can this day go even worse?

I got out of my classroom and started walking around the hallways to memorize better the places so I wont get lost. 

Suddenly, I see a boy pranking another boy. The boy that was pranking was started to irritate me, because his pranks were being kind of rude and I hate it. Yeah, I love to prank people too, but this boy´s prank was really irritating me. I decided to prank him too. I looked into his eyes and started to use my power on him: vision manipulation. I made him see the pranked boy turning into 2 people. He was starting to freak out and because of that I once again used my power and made him see a dog growling at him that was about to chase him.

The pranked boy started to be really confused about what was going on with the boy that pranked him. I couldn´t stay quiet anymore and started laughing really hard. I laugh so hard that I fell on the floor. He was so terrified that I couldn´t stop laughing.

Imeddiately, the boy that I pranked looked at me while I got up and started dusting my skirt. Then he looked back at the student he was surprised to see him normal. The boy I pranked looked at me and when I looked at him, it was like...something that I couldn´t describe. It was like the world stopped and that he would protect me and I would protect him for the rest of our lives. 

"Hey kid, get out of here!" He said to the boy he pranked. That boy nodded and got out of there really quickly.

"That was your power?" He asked me and I nodded. "Cool!" He answered and smiled at me.

Without noticing I smiled back, but I started to feel hungry once again and this time my stomach growl a little and that made me blush.

"Haha. Looks like someone is hungry! What about if I pay you something?" He asked me and was amused when I nodded my head really quickly.

We started walking and when he got into the food store he paid me a bento. I was so happy that I could finally eat!

"Oh, by the way my name is Kim Jongdae but everyone calls me Chen! What about you?" He asked me while locking his eyes with mine, making me feel hypnotized by him.

"I´m Cho Nayoung but everyone calls me Cassandra. Nice to meet you Chen-shii. Oh, by the way, thanks for the bento! I was really hungry but I forgot to bring money and I also forgot to bring food..." I said and laughed a bit, making Chen laughing too.

"Then you´re lucky for meeting me!" He said and laugh again. I wonder why I can´t stop laughing and smiling when I´m with him...It´s like....magic....

Chen's POV

Yes! I found my Rose. I can´t wait to tell my brothers! They will be so jealous! Hahaha

"Hum...Chen-shii?" Cassandra asked me, making me come back to earth.

"No formalities please! What do you want to ask?" I said and smiled at her. Cassandra is so beautiful! I couldn´t have a better girl to be my Rose. I wonder why guardians and Roses can´t fall in love with each other...

"Ok then! Chen, do you also have powers?" She asked me in a whisper so that no one could heard her question.

"Yes I have! I have lightning as my power. When we have time I will show you!"

"But we have time now." She said and pouted a little bit. So cute! Did I already said that she was beautiful? Aish, I´m going crazy! I only met her a couple of minutes ago and I´m already like this. How is it possible?!

"It´s true, but...I need to tell you something really important..." I started to tell her about my planet, my brothers, our powers, the Roses, everything."And guess what?" 

"What is it?" Cassandra asked me with curiousity all written i her face,

"You are my Rose!!!" I gave her one of my biggest smiles to her and she had her eyes wide open.

"Earth to Cassandra!!!" I said and she went back to her self and I laughed. She was really funny. Such an interesting Rose that I have.

"Sorry! I was just surprised by what you told me. Please, tell me! What´s ExoPlanet like?" Cassandra asked me with her eyes full of curiousity, making me smile once again.

"How about I tell you, while we go see my brothers?" I asked and got up. I put my hand in front of her and she put her hand in mine.

While we were walking I talked about how my planet looked like. Still with hands together we were walking and laughing a lot. Cassandra was so amazing. She could make me laugh without doing anything funny at all. She´s different from any other girl that I met. She was special.

Finally we were in front of my brothers and Kai´s Rose - Rin. All my brothers were spechless to see that I was with a girl that I wasn´t flirting at all with.

"My dear brothers, Rin, here´s my Rose" All my brother´s mounths were wide open and were in the floor. Haha. It´s been a while that I made them being like that.

Rin and Cassandra didn´t understand what was the problem so Rin speaked.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Shin Rin Yeon iminda,  but you can call me Rin." Rin Said and smiled a little at Cassandra. Rin is a little difficult to aproach, but once you start to know her really well, you will see that she is an amazing girl.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Cho Nayoung iminda, but call me Cassandra." Cassandra said and smiled widely to Rin, making Rin smile too.

"Cassandra? Where are you from?" This time, It was Baekhyun that asked. Being the social butterfly that he is, he loves to know everything.

"I was born and lived most of my childhood in London."

"I want to go there!" Tao, said, acting all cute to my brother Kris so that they could go to London.

"Maybe someday..." He said in is bad boy act.

Cassandra started laughing and Rin started as well.

"What´s so funny?" Kai and I asked at the same time.

"You guys!" Both of them said at the same time and laughed again. When they stopped laughing, Cassandra asked "How many Roses did you all found?"

"Right now we have already found 3 Roses." Suho said.

"Where´s the other Rose?" Cassandra asked

"Let´s say that she still doesn´t know that she is a Rose and she´s really difficult to aproach...." Lay said.

"Who´s she?" Cassandra asked once again.

"Her name is Kwon MinJee but everyone calls her MJ." This time it was Rin that awnsered her question.

"Oh! The girl from the pheonix paint!" Cassandra said and Rin nodded her head. "How about I try to approach her?" Cassandra said and all of us had wide eyes.

"I don´t think you will be able to make it. I have know her for quite some time and she talks so little with me." Rin said and all of us nodded our heads.

"But still! I will try. After all, she is a Rose and we need to be in good terms." Cassandra said and no one else said something about the topic. All of us stayed there talking about lots of stuff especialy how London is like.

Yeah, I couldn´t have a better Rose...

But.......


AN: MERRY CHRISTMAS!! FInaly a update1 I´m so sorry, but school killed me :(

I will try to update more because I have winter´s break ^^

Eat lots of sweets and I hope that all of you have lots of presents.

If your religion doesn´t comemorate the Christmas, then enjoy my chapter. It´s like a gift ^^

Have fun reading >.<

LOVE YA ALL!!!