Presentations, Paints, Hills, Look Out!!

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

Jae In POV:

"Park Jae In, wake up! You need to go to school!"

"Let me sleep 5 more minutes mom~" 

"No way! You wanted to go with you class watch a midnight movie, now you to need face the consequences."

"Fine!" I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and dressed my school´s uniform.

After being ready, I went downstairs and eated my breakfast. Without waiting any more time, I got out of my house and started walking to my school. I live 10 minutes aways from the school at walking, so it´s a good way to exercise.

When I got inside of the school, I went to my classroom, where, almot every single student was already there. I went to Rara and Aimee´s side that were talking about something. 

"Good Morning!" I said to them and showed them a big smile.

"Good morning." Both of them said to me a smiled. I looked around and I saw that I couldn´t find Aaron unnie anywhere.

"Where´s Aaron unnie?" I asked since it was unusual Aaron unnie being late. She´s really pontual with everything.

"She went to the machines. She was thirsty." Aimee told me and I sitted beside her.

Before I could say anything at all, Aaron unnie appeared inside the classroom, with a boy, a really HOT BOY, hugging her. I can say that lots of girls were jealous of unnie. Me, on the other hand, compared to that girls, I was really happy and curious. Are they dating? Since when? Why didn´t unnie tell me?

"Oh! Tao sunbaenim! Nice to see you again :D " Aimee said and the boy went beside her, still hugging Aaron unnie.

"Hi there Aimee! Drop the formalities! Was everything ok, after letting you home? Was your mom mad?" The boy, named Tao asked Aimee.

"Well... My mom was a little upset, but nothing else." Aimee smiled at him. 

"Ohhhh. At least she didn´t punish you ^^ "

"That´s true Xd " Aimee and Tao laughed, making everyone looking at them.

"Hum....Tao, you can let me go now..." Aaron unnie said to him. He didn´t let her go for even a second.

"Wae?! I don´t want to~" OMG! Did he just....whined? I swear that I have never seen a boy whine. It was cute XD

"Urgh! Tao, let me go..." Aaron unnie was starting to get relly mad so the 3 of us decided to go a little farther from them. We didn´t want to get hurt by accident. hehe

"Noooooooooo~" Tao said, and this time Aaron punched him in the head really hard, making him sit on the floor with some tears in his eyes.

"Next time, don´t try to act like a spoil kid around me. I hate spoiled kids." Aaron unnie said.

"What´s going on?"  Suddenly, Kris from our class appears, with a boy beside him that was so cute.

"Gege, Aaron hit me~" Tao got up and went beside Kris´ side, looking deep in his eyes. 

"W-well, what can I do about that?" Kris said...Don´t tell me....He can´t go against aegyo? Bwuahaha! A guy like him is weak against aego, that´s so funny! 

"Yah! Kris! Are you that weak, to not go agaisnt him?" Aaron unnie said to him and it looked like that what she said was like a way to wake him up.

"Tao, stop acting like a baby! You aren´t a child anymore!" Kris scolded him and Tao pouted.Oh god! I swear. I so love this guys! I never tough I would meet boys these funny!

"X-xiumin o-oppa..." Aimee that was beside me said and that cute boy looked at her and he started smiling really widely.

"Hello there Aimee...How are you?" He asked her while she looked a little shy at first, but soon, she started to be like her usual self.

"I´m good! ^^ Oh, by the way, these two are mine and Aaron unnie´s friends! This is Rara and this is Jae In! While saying our names, she pointed to both of us and when she said my name I smiled.

"Hi there! I´m Jae In! Nice to meet you!" I said and he smiled at me.

" Nice to meet you too Jae In! And you too Rara!" Rara smiled at him and went to her seat. Typical Rara. Haha.

"By the way...why are you here oppa?" Aimeed decided to ask to Xiumin.

" Ah! I was going to ask you if you woud like to go , after school, eat an ice cream with me. What do you think?" He asked her and I could see that he was blushing.

"Sure! I would love it, oppa ^^" Aimee said to him, and they started talking about their little date. Yeah, in my opinion it´s a date ^^

Aaron unnie, Kris and Tao were having a discussion. Both Kris and unnie were scolding Tao for being like a child and that he should stop being so spoiled, but it looks like that Tao wasn´t even listening to them.

I decided to go to my seat and watch them. It was kind fun to watch the 5 of them.

" Rara, do you want to go with me later to the forest?" I asked her.

"Sorry, I can´t. I need to take Kiki to the vet. She´s sick..." 

"Ohhh. That´s okay ^^ Hope she gets well soon." I said and smiled a her. I know that she has a difficult life.

"Thanks..."

Without letting Rara finishing her phrase, the bell ringed. 

Suddenly, the classe´s door opens and come inside the most dangerous girl around the school: Kwon MinJee. I won´t lie, even I´m a little scared of her. As long as I don´t get on her bad side, nothing will happen to me, so...I will try to be careful.

Every single person that was inside of the classroom stayed silent and watched her. Without looking at anone, she wnet to her seat. Aside of everyone that tried to not look at her, Kris was always staring at her. Hum.....

"Tao, let´s go! We gonna be late!" Xiumin said to Tao and they went right away to their classroom.

Right now we were gonna have art class, and we needed to do our second paint. I saw that some people were already starting to do theirs and I decided to start mine too. 

"Good morning class! Sorry for being late! Let´s start with our new project! This time I want you all to paint something that means a lot to all of you, ok?" We all nooded our heads and started painting.

I looked around, wondering what I should paint, and saw amazing paintures. Relly beautifull. Since I was at the second row of the back I could see almost of everyone paints. I decided to check out the paints from everyone that was behind me. Kris and MinJee were beside each other. I feel sorry for him being beside MinJee, but it was the only seat available. I look at his paint and...let´s say that...he had a really interesting technique.

"What´s that?" I asked him

"It´s obvious that it is a dragon!" He said and I was 100% shocked. A dragon? How it that possible to be a dragon?

"A dragon?!" I looked surprised at MinJee. Even though she was doing a sarcastic voice, somehow, it had a little of fun in it. Without saying anything else, she looked once again to Kris´ paint and she started drawing in it.

"Hey, what do you think you´r doing?!" Kris yelled at her and she looked at him.

"I´m doing a real dragon, so shut up." She told him and give him a glare. He simply stayed quiet and both of us stared at her painting skills. She was simply amazig.

"Here´s your stupid dragon" She said dryly. Kris was about to respond to her words, but when he saw the "new" dragon, he stayed quite. Well...who wouldn´t. The dragon that she draw looked so real:

It looked so real that it scared me, but it was really beautiful. After looking at that painting, I decided to see MinJee´s work.

It wasn´t as grandious as the Dragon and Phoenix drawings that she did before, but it was as good as them. It was another prespective of her works. It is difficult to draw and paint like that and yet she did with great facility.

I decided to go back to my seat and start doing my own drawing. I didn´t knew what to draw and I started to do some lines. Without understanding what was going on, my hand started moving on her own and the lines started having a form. In the end, my drawing was a retrat forma boy that I have never seen in my life:

"...How-"

"Do you know D.O?" jumped a little and saw Kris behind me. D.O? Who is D.O?

"Hum....no....I don´t even know why I draw this boy. I have never seen him in my life. Aish...so weird, what´s going on?" Was there any possiblity that my powers made me draw this boy? But why? I don´t understand. And...is it possible that Kris knows him? He said that his name was D.O, right? Just...what´s going on?

------------------------------------------------------------

The school bell ringed for the last time of the day and everyone got out of their classrooms as quick as possible to go home. I let the round of people get out of school, so that way I wouldn´t be accidently pushed by someone. Belive me, when it´s time togo home, everyone one turns wild. It´s really crazy XD

After almost everyone got out of school me and Rara started heading home. After Rara got on her way to her house, I saw a cute puppy:

So cute >.<

The puppy started running and I started to following him, until he went to a hill. I don´t how, but he got hurted because there was a trap in there. Just, who in the world puts there a trap?

I started climbing the hill but, suddenly, I slipped. Oh god. I don´t want to die yet!!

"Someone help meeee!" I started screaming.

Suddenly, I start to hear the noise of trees and somehow, I fell in the arms of boys that fell in a little mountain of leaves. 

"Are you ok?" They boy asked me. I looked at him...and....I couldn´t believe in my eyes! It was the boy that I painted before! How did that happen? "Y-yeah, I-i am. Thank you for helping me...""Do Kyungsoo, but everone calls me D.O" "Thnak you D.O shii" We looked inside each other´s eyes and...I can´t describe what I felt. Thare was no explanation to these feelings, to the attachements, and yet, there was.

Just...what´s going on?

D.O POV:

I decided to rest in the hill. Nowadays, it had become harder and harder to find our Roses and I needed to rest a little bit. I was so tired that I wanted some peace from everything. My plan was going perfectly, until I heard someone screaming and saw a girl falling. Even though I knew I could get in trouble because of using my powers, I saved her. I couldn´t let an innocent girl die infront of me, right?

"Are you ok?" I asked her. Then, she looked at me. At that exact moment, I felt like a connection with her, like a bond that no one could break. She´s my Rose!

"Yes I am! Thank you so much, D.O shii!" She said to me. How, did she know my name? 

"Hum...lf you don´t mind me asking, how do you know my name?" I asked her and she blushed. I laughed a little at her reaction. She was cute!

"Well,you see...today, in my class, we were supposed to paint something important to us. Without knowing, I painted you and I didn´t knew you you were, until Kris said your name. Well, I don´t know if that´s your real name, but he said D.O, so I supposed that it was your name?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Well, that´s my nickname. My name is Do Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.O, if you want. :) " I said to her and she smiled at me. Her smile was beautiful, just like her.

"My name is Park Jae In, but call me Jae In or Jae. Whatever you like, my guardian ^^" 

"H-how, did y-"

"Well, I have the power of day control, and during day time I can use whatever power I wish to use, and I accidently activated one of the powers and saw you and your brothers talking with your father about that and the Roses....It will be a pleasure to help you D.O shii ^^" She said to me. I´m so lucky to have such an amazing Rose.

We got out of the hill, and she continued the rest of our walk talking. I prefer that way. I´m more the type of who listens instead of talking. We continued our walk, until we were infront of her house. 

"Well, I will see you tomorrow D.O shii?"

"Yeah, we are from the same school, I will pass in your classroom tomorrow morning, when Kris hyung goes there."

"Oh, ok! I can´t wait ^^" Jae In came by my side and kissed my check. Without letting me saying anything, she got inside of her house. She left me in a miserable state, since I felt myself blush a lot. This girl...I wish time flies, so that I can see her again...


A/N: Hello everyone!! Finaly, an update!!! Yay!!! I´m sorry! I know that you all want to kill me, but every single week I have more than 1 test and I´m going nuts!! Especialy, because I´m in 11th grade and it´s one of the crucial years! If you girls can wait 2 weeks, I will be for 2 weeks, in Easter vacations. In that time, I will try to write some chapters! By the way! March 20th is my birthday!! Whish me a happy birthday, ok? ;)

LOVE YA ALL!!