Match, Work, He´s a GIRL?!!

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

Aaron POV:

It was a Saturday morning and right now I was at school at a soccer match.

"Aaron, shoot!" One of my teammates shouted at me to shoot but suddenly, a guy from the other team blocked me. In less than 5 seconds, I run past him and made a successful goal. Everyone that was on my team came to me and started putting me in the air, making me going up and down. The reason? Well, I made my team win the game. 

All of us started going to the crowds. They went to their crowd and I went to mine. It´s a little bit boring and lonely sometimes being the only girl in the team.

Anyways, I took a shower and dressed up:

I got out of the crowd and when I saw my teammates I waved at them, got out of the school grounds and went to my mopped. I drove to my house and parked my mopped infront of it. When I got inside of my home I could already smell my uncle´s cooking.

"I´m home!" I said as I went to the kitchen and saw my uncle serving the food.

"Welcome home Aaron. Go wash your hands and eat." My uncle said and smiled at me. I simply nodded my head and went upstairs to put my soccer bag in my bedroom and immediately to the bathroom to wash my hands. Since my stomach was already growling I went as quickly as possible to the kitchen and sat on the chair.

"How was the game?" My uncle asked while we started eating.

"We won! I made the final goal..." And I started relating everything that happened in the game. " By the way, where´s mom?" I asked my uncle since it was rare for my mom not come home and eat lunch with us at saturdays.

"She needs to stay in at work a little longer. It became more work when it was time for her to come out of the work."

"Oh! By the way, what´s wrong lil sis? You aren´t as lively as you always are." I looked at me lil sis, wondering what´s going on.

"Nothing special! It´s just that the boys at my class are starting to irritate me too much. They started talking bad about mom and I punched them..." She looked down and my and uncle´s eyes widened.

"Bwoh! what was that for uncle?" I asked after my uncle punched my head.

"Don´t say that to your sister. Celest, listen, even though you punched them to defend your mom, you shouldn´t have done that. You should have told us what they did. Next time tell us, ok?" After having a serious expression, my uncle looked at Celest and smiled at her while she nooded her head.

"Yes uncle." My lil sis smiled and Ramsey came inside the house and went to her head, tickling her, making her smile and gigle.

"Ramsey, when you want you can be of use."

"She treats me much better than you! I will never do this to you :P"

" Ya little- Tch I don´t have time to talk with you. Take care of her."

" Of course I will. Tch..."

"Either way, I´m still proud of you! Well, I need to go now. Job time!" I said and got out as quickly as possible to not get once again punched by my uncle.

Once I was outside of my house, I got in my mopped and went to the restaurant I work:

When I got there, I went inside and greeted everyone.

"Hey Aaron!" Hyorin, one of the restaurant workers greeted me and we did a hand-shake and high-fived each other.

"What´s up dude?" I asked Hyorin. Yeah, I always call dude everyone. It doesn´t matter if it is a girl or a boy, I always call them dude.

"I´m good, how about you?" She asked me, as we started changing our casual clothes to our jog uniforms:

 (Aaron is using the boy´s uniform ^^)

" I´m good but a little tired. I had a soccer game this morning."

"Oh! And how was it?" She asked me as we started to get outside of the changing room.

"We won. ^^ I did the final goal!" I said and we high-fived each other.

After our little conversation we started our shift. It would be a long afternoon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already dinner time, when 12 boys came inside the restaurant. When I looked closely to them, I saw that they were the new guys of my school. I recognized every single one of them, especially Luhan, Suho and Xiumin that on the other day they asked if they could join the soccer team, but our captain said that they needed to wait one week until it was the time to recruit new members. I also recognized Kai, Sehun and Lay who where in the dance club; D.O, Chen and Baekhyun who were in the music club and finally Kris, Chanyeol and Tao who were in the basketbal club.

They went to a table that was close to the window and sat there. I let them be for 2 minutes and finally I went to them.

"Annyonghasaeyo, my I take your orders?" I asked them and all of them looked at me.

"Wait...you are Aaron from our school, right?" Baekhyun asked me, suprising me because he knows my name. Well... he is a social butterfly, so...yeah, I think he knows everyone's names from our school.

"Yes. I said and smiled. " Well, what do you guys want? " I asked them and they told me what they wanted. After taking their orders, I went to the kitchen to give them the orders from the boys.

"Jason! Here´s another order!" I said and when I was about to leave he called me.

"Wait! Could you do their orders? I´m too busy right now." He said and without saying anything else, I jumped to get past the balcony and went inside the kitchen and started doing the Exo´s food. Oh! I almost forgot to tell you all. The 12 of them go by the name of Exo. The meaning? Molla! No one knows. Putting that aside, after 20 minutes of cooking, the food was ready and I took it to Exo. When they saw me with the food, they smelled the air and started going wild.

"Here you go! I hope it´s good for your taste! Enjoy!" I said and went to take other orders, but I always had this feeling of someone staring at me.

I looked around but no one was looking at me. MY imagination maybe. Well, back to work...

Tao´s POV:

Right now we were eating the food that that Aaron dude brought to use. It was really good.

"This is really good!" I said to me brothers and all of them nodeed their heads since they were busy eating the deliecious food that Aarong brought us. Now that I think about it, is Aaron a he or a she?

"Hey, Baekhyunie~, Aaron is a boy or a girl?" Before having the oportunity to ask Baekhyun ge about that matter, Chanyeol ge asked first.

"How many times have I told you to call me hyung?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol ge as Baekhyun ge punched his head.

"Baekhyunie~ be a cutie and tell me~" Chanyeol ge put his arm around Baekhyun ge´s shoulders and bite Baekhyun ge´s ear, making him blush.

"I swear, someday I will kill you! To answer your question, Aaron is a girl!" When Baekhyun ge said that, Kris ge, Chen ge, Kai, Suho ge and Sehun split the drinks and food that were in their mouths. Just like the way you see in animes XD.

I wont lie, even I was a little shocked. If I look really closely at her I can see that she has feminine features. I wonder why she dresses like a boy.

Somehow, I couldn´t stop looking at Aaron.I don´t know why, but I felt like something was pulling me to go beside her. It was when I locked eyes with her, that I felt this strange sensation. I felt like protecting her. I felt like I need her beside me for the rest of my life. She was my Rose.

After all of us finished eating, she came to our table.

" So...was the food good?" Aaron asked us and all of us nooded our heads and I couldn´t stop looking at her. Even though she dressed like a boy, I could see her feminine side.

"It was really good. Please congratulate the cook for us!" Suho gege said all of us couldn´t agree more. Suddenly Aaron laughed, making all of us confused but I liked her laugh a lot.

"Thanks for the compliment ;) " She said and when she winked at us, I swear I was going crazy with her charms.

"It was you that cooked our food?" D.O asked what all of us wanted to know.

"Yes. All the cooks were busy, so they asked me to do your food. I´m happy to know that all of you liked it ^^." She said and all of us smiled at her.

Suho gege paid or the food and before we got out of the restaurant I went to Aaron´s side.

"Hum...will you go to school on Monday?" I asked her.

"Yeah, why?" With a confused look she asked me.

"Oh! Nothing special hehe. See you on Monday then!" 

"Sure! See you on Monday dude!" She waved at me as I got out of the restaurant.

"So...care to explain us? Why did you went to talk wth Aaron?" Luhan asked me the question that was in all my brothers´ heads.

"Well...she´s my Rose!!!" I said really happy, since I found my Rose and I was one of the first ones to do it ^^

All of my brothers looked at me with a really schoked look, making me confused.

"Why the look?" 

"Aaron will have lots of difficulty to handle you. I´m sorry for her." Chen said and I pouted to his statement, making all my brothers laugh. 

It doesn´t matter what they say. She´s my Rose, and I can´t wait to see her on Monday!


A/N: Hello everyone~ I´m soooooooo sorry.... It´s been a while since the last update :CC

On the first week of school, I had right away a test, and ever since than, every single week I have at least one test. It never stops. This week, I mde one test, and next week I will ave another one. I think until I´m on easter vacations, all the weeks I will have at least one test. Because of that I will take time. By the way, I´m writing the story, but this is like a second teaser for everyone, because when I finish them I will write the story with the 24 members at the same time (if you know what I mean XD)!! So... hope you girls like this chapter, ok? I will try to add a new chapter as soon as possible!

LOVE YA ALL!!