Teaser 11

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

Hello there. My name is Shin Ra Ra, but there´s people that call me Rara.

I live alone, since all my family is dead. Yeah...let´s not talk about this now. Maybe another day. When this story starts, and when the right time comes I will tell you all. Ok?

So I live in a apatement with my cat Kiki:

She´s a cutie, right?

I found her when I was 15. The day when my only family, my aunt, died. It was thanks to Kiki that I could continue my life. She´s really important to me.

"Kiki, what should we do today?"

"Nothing! How about if you show every one your apartment. I bet they are really curious."

"Oh! You are right!"

So, every one. I´m gonna show you all my apartment. Here goes nothing.

My room, bathroom, closet:

 

Now I will show you all the rest of my apartment.

Kitchen:

 

Living Room:

My aunt´s bedroom (she´s already dead):

As you can see, me and my aunt loved the color purple, that´s why the house is purple. There´s only one more place to show you girls, and that´s the place that Kiki goes lots of times:

It´s like her own house inside of an apartment.

"Now, what should I do? I´m bored..."

"Is Jae In busy?"

"Yeah she is. She is with her dad and mom on their boat. So...What about if we go to park and then I let you in the cats salon and I go shopping groceries and some clothes?"

"Great idea. I really need to go to the salon. There´s always beautiful cats for me. Hehe"

"You only think in beautiful cats, huh?"

"Of course! I´m still young, so I can only see them. When I grow up I will be as beautiful like them."

"Ok. I´m gonna take a shower. Wait a little bit."

"Ok"

After taking  a shower I dressed this:

Me and Kiki got out from our house and started walking. As I looked around from the neighboor, I started feeling nostalgic about my aunt so I decided that first of going to do shopping I would go to my aunt´s tomb.

I left Kiki in the salon and went to the cemetery.

Without noticing, it started raining. I didn´t mind at all and let myself getting wet by the rain. It was the way that I could release my emotions without being noticed and I admite that the rain can confort me with his words.

Suddenly the raind stopped falling on me but I could see that it was still raining. I looked up and saw a beautiful boy in front of me. He gave me the umbrella and when he was going awaya he stopped and said:

"Don´t grieve for the dead, let them have their peaceful rest." Then he turned his face at me and smiled.

He dissepeared and I tuought that he was a One Of A Kind! Who in the world would say that to a complete stranger?

But he was right. I nedded to stop grieveing and let my aunt rest in peace. I got up and I looked at the umbrella. There I saw a name: Chanyeol.

Maybe that´s is name? Chanyeol....Interesting....

I checked the time and it was already late. I went to shop for some groceries and went to the salon to get Kiki.

As usual, Kiki was really happy. She told me about a male cat that was really hadsome and that was always looking at her.

She was really happy.

When we got home, Kiki went to watch some TV and I went to took another shower since I was really wet by the rain.

I dressed this:

I make dinner and after dining, me and Kiki decided to see a movie.

The movie was about a boy that was from another planet that came to Earth to find the girls that could help him to destroy and evil force. As time passed by the girl and the boy started falling for each other, but that was the problem: they couldn´t fall in love. If they did, something bad would happen. Since they couldn´t be together, after wining against eht evil force they killed each other and leave happily after their death in heaven.

I didn´t know why but as I watched the movie I couldn´t stop and think that Chanyeol was that boy and I was that girl.

Aish...just....who are you Chanyeol?

Will I ever see you ever again?

I hope so...


A/N: So, it´s a double update today, yay~ Hope you girls like it. Hum...I really don´t know what to say now XD. Enjoy the teaser people.

Love you all <3