Teaser 10

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

"Hum...what to do, what to do?"

Oh! Hello every one! :) My name is Park Jae In, but please call me Jae in, ok?

So...right now I´m in a dilema! I don´t know what I should do today. School is almost starting and want to do everything I can before school starts.

"How about if I go to the forest with Ra Ra? That´s it. I´m going to text her so that we can go together to the forest!"

Ra Ra, or Rara just like I say hehe, is my bestie. We go lots of times to the forest and she also has powers. Oh right, you guys didn´t know but I have the Day control power. You don´t know what is this power?

Well Day control is: you can do everything, EVERYTHING with your power but only at day time. I have lluck with that, because I can even use it on my exams and everything else hehe.

Rara has the Nature Control power. She controls the nature, can talk with animals and plants and trees. Even ths sky, earth, fire and sea. It´s really amazing.

My phone vibrated. It was a text from Rara saying ok! Yay. Going to the forest!! Oh, I need to change clothes. Quick!! First I will show you girls my room and private space, ok?

I took a shower and changed into this:

I went downstairs and saw my mom watching TV on the living room:

"Mom, I´m going with Rara to the forest see the rabits!"

"Ok, but be careful!"

"Yes mom. See you later."

"Come soon. Your father is coming earlier and he said that we will go to have a ride on the boat to catch fresh air."

"Yay! I will come back soon. Don´t worry."

I went outside and Rara was already waiting for me.

"Rara!"

"Hi unnie!"

"Tch. I´m only older than you for 6 months!"

"Whatever. Oh, I bet that you still didn´t check the classmates that you have, right?"

"How did you know that Rara?"

"A little bird told me :P"

"Yah! Are you stalking me? No, wait... are you in love with me since you are stalking me?"

"What? No way! Hahaha"

"Hahaha. I know. Rara is tha girl tat loves boys. :P"

"Yeah, you are right. :P Hey, I bought carrot juice. Want some?"

"You really love carrot juice, huh?"

"Yeah. I teaaly love it ^^" Rara said while giving me one can of carrot juice.

We started walking and remembered about the classes.

"Hey, Rara in the end you didn´t tell me who we are with"

"Oh, my bad :P Hum...we are together and we also have Aaron, the girl that is the capitan from the soccer team, Aimee the girly girl of all school, some boys from our last year and..."

"And? Who is it? You never like that with anyone. You never scared, so who it is?"

"Kwon Min Jee..."

"No way :o"

"Yes way, yes!"

"But wasn´t she supposed to be on the senior year?"

"Yeah, but she was in a fight and the school Director made her repeat the junior year."

" Why our class? Couldn´t she be in other class?"

"As long as we don´t irritate her or close to her on school except on the classroom, since there we have no other choice, I think she won´t do anything at all."

"Yeah, you are right."

We were finaly at the forest:

"Rara, what should we do today?"

"What about calling the rabbits and deers and go around with them?"

"Good idea ^^"

We called the deers and rabbits and as usual, the baby deer and baby rabit came:

They are so cute that we are always hugging them and their moms are always laughing at us because of that.

All of us were playing around, having lots of fun, until I saw the sunset. I knew it was time to go home and my powers would start to fade away.

We waved our hands at every one and got out of the florest. 

As soon as I got at my house, I saw the car of my dad and got inside of home. Oh right! My mom doesn´t work and my dad is a doctor which means that is a little difficult to be with him.

"Jae In! Go take a shower and change into nice clothes. Quick" My mom said as she was finishing putting her make up.

I did as she told and after taking a shower I dressed this:

Nice and confortable clothes!

When I went downstairs I saw my dad there and surprising him I hugged him.

"Oh god! You scared me Jae In! Are you ready?"

"Yes!"

"Theb let´s go!"

We went to the car and were all the time talking about random stuff.

Finaly we get out of the car and went to our boat:

Well, it´s a little too much but at least if I want I can invite at least 23 people to come with me.

We were havng lots of fun during the dinner and I was even happier when dad tell us that tomorrow he wasn´t going to work, which it meant we would spend the night in the boat. Awesome!

All of us started getting tired so we decided to sleep.

On more thing! You you guys are wondering if I have siblings, no I don´t.

Well...I´m tired, so...bye bye. See you all really soon! Just wait for more 5 teasers and we will see each other again :D


A/N: So... Here´s another teaser. Yestarday I didn´t wrote the teaser because I was waiting for today. It needed to be this way. Let me tell you right away everyone: Sometimes I can be a really troll person, just like SM. But I´m not as bad as them ok?

So...don´t e angry, enjoy the teaset and I will put the chosen Roses on chapter 2! Just wait  a little bit. Ok? Oh, if you guys read the teaser well, I revealed a new Rose that I chose. To this Rose I have to tell you something: I put your love interest as your back up, because if not I couldn´t continue with the story. Hope you don´t mind or be angry ^^

Love you all <3

Question? Ask me, don´t hesitate or be scared. I don´t bite (for now, hehehe)

Scence request? I would love that! I like scence requestes, that way I can have more imagination ^^ (if you know what I mean XD)