Protecting, healing, found it!

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

Wonyeon´s POV

One week has passed since school started. I already made friends and it was defintely an amazing school. Everything about the school was totaly different from my previous school. This one has life while my other school was almost dead.

Today I was going to the cinema to watch a movie by myself. I could go with someone else, but I don´t know why but I have this feeling that I need and I should go alone.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. After showering and taking 5 minutes to chose clothes, I dressed this:

I went to the kitchen and drunk my earl green tea just like I do every single day at this hour. 

Finaly, I got out of my house and started walking my way to the cinema. I was thinking in all the options that I had to watch but I couldn´t make any decision at all.

When I got to the cinema, I decided to watch "Hunger Games: Catching Fire" (if you want you can change the movies ^^). I bought popcorn and a coke and went iside the movie´s room. It was time to see the movie...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The movie ended and it was already evening. I decided to do a window shopping and then I saw the rilakkuma shop:

(This is like a rilakkuma shop looks like if someone doesn´t know ^^)

There were so many plushies that I couldn´t control myself and started squealing a little bit. What? Can´t I be girly sometimes? I simply love Rilakkuma! Not my fault! It´s Rillakuma´s fault for havins such cute things!!! Kya!!!

Well...back to my normal self, I went inside and found this CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL TEDDY BEARS THAT NEED TO BE MINE RIGHT AWAY!!!

The teddy bears:

After I bougth them, I got out of the mall and went to a park to enjoy the full moon that was so beautiful today. I sited it one of the benchs and was enjoying the night´s breeze, when, suddenly I saw that the park´s gate was about to fall. (It´s really old the gate)

I stood up to check the gate closer, and I was surprised that there was a boy who was walking slowly near the gate. The gate would fall any minute, and I knew it would fall right down on the boy if he didn´t got away from there. 

Without thinking twice, I hurriedly ran as quickly as possible and started yelling. "Get away from there!!"

When I got close to him, I grabbed the confused boy to save him, but the sharp tip of the gate still managed to scratch my arm before she melt it rightaway.

The guy, who was surprised with the sudden acident, approached me. I wanted to say something but instead, I hissed in pain, due to my bloody arm.

"You...can melt the metal?" The boy asked and when she lookec to the gate and saw that it was melted dhe realized that without noticing, before she had used her powers. And the worse was that it was in front of a complete stranger.

I tried to back off and walk away from him, but he grabbed my arm and healed it right away with his powers. When I saw that I widen my eyes, making him gigling a little bit.

"Don´t worry. I have something abnormal about myself too, as you can see. Thank you for saving me. My name is Yixing, but everyone calls me Lay. And you?" 

"My name is Yong Wonyeon. You can call me Wonyeon. Thank you for healing my arm, Lay-shii." I sai and bowed a little at him.

"It´s only fair since you saved my life ^^. Please, don´t use formalities with me Wonyeon" It was then that I finally looked into his eyes.

When that happened, it was...something that I couldn´t explain that well. It was like a feeling that I would be with him stuck together for the rest of my life, where he would protect me and I would protect him. It was so weird but at the same time so right. I didn´t knew what to say or do.

"Wonyeon, would you mind if I took you home? It´s dangerous for such a beautifull girl walk all alone at night." I blushed when he called me beautiful. 

"Okay..." When I said that he smiled at me. God! His smile is so beautiful. He even has dimples! Soo cute!!

When he took me home, we would try to do some conversation but there was a little of awkwardness in the air which was a little difficult, but we found out that we were both students from the same school and we both enjoyed musci, especialy playing the piano.

Lay was such a gentleman! He has everything that a boy should have. He is too good to be true! How can this be possible?

When we finaly where infront of my house´s gate, we bowed at each other once again because of saving one another and when I was about to go inside I heard him call my name.

" Wonyeon!" I looked at him and he took my hand. I stood there confused with his action, when I saw him kissing my hand. I wont lie. I blushed so much that even my ears were red.

"See you on monday!" With that he waved at me and walked away.

I got inside the house and went right away to my room. Without stoping thinking about what happened I took a quick shower, dressed m pajama´s and went to bed right away. With my heart beating so fast, and without stoping thinking about him, I tried to fall asleep.

Just when I was abotu to fall asleep, I remebered that I hadn´t drink my earl green tea from the 11 o´clock. This was the first time that I missed my tea. Just...who are you Yixing?

Lay´s POV

So... Wonyeon is my Rose! I went home as quickly as possible and when I got there, I saw all my brother´s in the living room.

"Guys, I have something to tell you! I found my Rose today!" All their heads turned at me and with the tell-us-everything-and-don´t-you-dare-hide-us-something look, I started talking about everything. I told every detail, making them look at me with wide eyes.

"Yah, hyung! How could you not notice that the gate was about to fall? If Wonyeon wasn´t there, you could have been there by this time!" When D.O said that he went to my side and smacked my head. Even tought he is younger than me, I couldn´t go against me. He was like the umma frm our group. No one could go against him.

"I know, ok? I will be carefull next time!" And everyone started laughing. I looked at them with a cunfused look.

"Sorry Lay, it´s just, your expresion is to funny! Hahaha!" Xiumin hyung said and I pouted. Seriously! I don´t do nothing and they say my expressions are funny? Later I will take revenge on them!

After they stopped laughing, all of us went to the kitchen and ate dinner.

After that, all of us decided to do their own things. Me, Kai, Sehun and Luhan decided to go to the dancing room that we had and practice a little. The 4 of us love to dance, especially me and Kai, and because of that we decided to have a house with a dancing studio.

The four uf us decided to start dancing, when Suho, Chanyeol and Chen came inside the room.

"Yah, we were about to start dancing, get out hyungs!" Kai, started to be impatiente and started to feel irritated by the 3 of them, especialy Chen and Chanyeol that. Both of them are always interrumping us and I wont lie. Even I´m starting to feel irritated because of them.

"But, why are you here Suho hyung?" I asked. Suho hyung never disturbed us when we were dancing so it was a little weird for him being here right now.

"I´m sorry. They dragged me in..." I nodded my head and the Chanyeol speaked.

"I want revenge from last time!" He said and high-fived Chen.

"And this time, we brought Suho hyung with us to see if he can beat me and Chanyeol!" Chanyeol and Chen high-fived once again and unfortunaly I had to agrre with them. If I didn´t they wouldn´t leave us alone.

Suddenly, the rest of my brothers came inside and seated in some chairs. After all, it will be the first time we would see Suho hyung dancing. It would be a good show!

Then, we started dancing:

When Chen, Chanyeol and Suho danced we couldn´t stop laughing. They are really funny when they dance, that we can´t stop laughing.

"Sehun, it´s your turn!" Kai said and Sehunn nodded his head while going to the room´s center.

 

Ok...all of us were shocked. Since when he dancend like that? When did he improved so much. Yeah, he always was a good dancer, but now he is at the same level as me and Kai.

"You all both should learn like Sehun. He is much better than you both." Baekhyun said, making everyone laugh.

"Yeah...Sehun, teach us how to dance like that!" Chanyeol and Chen said at the same time.

"No!" He said and sitted down, next to Luhan where he put his head on Luhan´s shoulder, the hyung that he loves the most. Trust me! If they weren´t brothers and if Sehun was a girl or if Luhan was a gilr, Sehun would date Luhan.

"Time to go to bed, but you 6 go bath first!" D.O said and of curse all of us nodded to him and followed his order. Even Kris follows his orders and he is one of the leaders of Exo. Yeah, Suho is also one of the leaders but compared to Kris, he can´t say no to no one.

It´s totally different!

All of us went to their separated rooms. I went to my bathroom and took a shower. After that, I dressed up my pajamas and went to bed. 

I started remembering what happened today with Wonyeon and I couldn´t stop smiling about that. I remember that before falling asleep, the last I was thinking was Wonyeon....


AN: Hi there!! Another update!! Yay!! Did you all enjoy the christmas day? I hope you did because I didn´t. It was horrible this years chirstmas....Well putting that aside, I hope you all enjoy this chapter ^^

By the way, I want to ask you all: Do you want me to stop putting pictures and videos on the chapters? If you do please tell me, ok?

Just to warn you, next chapter wont be a chapter. I will show you girls Exo´s house, ok?

Well, that´s it!

LOVE YA ALL <3

See ya soon >.<