Teaser 04

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

"What´s up Min Jee?" My friend Amber asked me.

"Nothing special. What about you?"

"Nothing special too. So... I heard that new boys are going to transfeer to your school."

"Come to think of it, I saw 2 new boys today on my school. I went against one without noticing. How do you know about that?" I asked.

" Well some of the popular girls of your school came to the gym and started talking about them. Only 2? I heard them talking about 12...well, whatever"

" Yeah, whatever...So... who will I fight against today?" 

" You will fight against Hyuna. She is a really iritating girl but is strong. I bet you will win" Amber said with lots of confidence.

" I will never lose to someone like her." I said while smirking.

Fighting, was what I do every single day to get stronger. I fight against gangsters, mafia and girls that think that are better than everyone else. 

Amber is my only friend. She is what keep me with some of my old charecter- my caring and ert side. Aside of that, I don´t have anything old about me. I will never turn to the way I was before. It was because of being so weak that I was used as an experiment and tortured by my adoptive parents. I almost died several times and, even thought I almost died, I still loved them. What a stupid girl I was. At least I´m free and love is something that I don´t want in my life.

"So...you are Min Jee?" Hyuna asked me with her amused voice.

"Yeah..." I said while turning my back to her.

Both of us went inside the ring and start fighting. In less than 5 minutes, Hyuna was already on the floor with her nose broken and blood getting out of . She´s just a weakling.

"I-I will take revenge on you Min Jee!!" Hyuna said while limping outside of the gym.

"Hahaha! That was so hilaurious. It was time that someone teached her a lesson. Good job girl!" Amber said to me with a wide smile on her face.

" Thanks. I have to go now. See you tomorrow?" I asked since I didn´t know if she would work on the gym tomorrow.

"Yeah, tomorrow I will be here. Bye." I nodded my head and got outside of the gym. It was already night time so everything was really dark, but I wasn´t afraid. I love the darkness and the night. I love the mistery aura that gives and why should be afraid of the night if it´s the only time that I can use my powers. 

Yes, powers. At night I can do everything I want. But really everything! I don´t have limits. It´s just unfair that I can only use it at night. It would be great if I could use them at the day time. That way I could do the tests without any problem. I could read the teachers mind or anyone else mind, or I could stop time and do the test while seeing the awnsers in the book and many other ways. Stupid power, but it was thanks to him that I wasn´t when I was younger. Tch, whatever...

Hum...So there will be 12 new students on school and all of them are boys. Interesting. Bet they are all friends. Will some of them be on my class? Will that tower boy be on my class? Know that I think about it I could at least asked his name...

Argh!!! Stop thinking about stupid things Min Jee! You won´t see him ever again, so why the bother? 

It´s just...Maybe if I told to someone they would say I was stupidor strange, but, I felt something on my mind saying that he would protect me and that I have to protect him. Aish...stupid mind. Let´s go home. I´m starting to feel tired.

When I was at home I went to the kitchen to eat some ramen. Oh, right! I will show you girls my apartement.

Kitchen:

Living Room:

Guests Bathroom:

My Bedroom:

My own bathroom:

My Closet:

Guests Bedroom #1:

Guest Bedroom #2:

Guest Bedroom #3:

Guest Bathroom #2:

Play Room:

So...that´s it. 

After eating and taking a relaxing bath, I went sleeping. The last thing I remember is that I was thinking once again about that tower boy...

 

 


A/N: So..Here´s teaser 4! Yay ^^ 

Hope you girls like it! Kisses and see each others on the next teaser. Who´s going next? Wanna try to guess? Hehe >.<