Teaser 14

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

"What about this one?"

Hi there! My name is Park Junghwa and I´m 17 years old. Yeah... I´m not that good at talking and that kind of stuff. So... I was choosing some clothes since I´m going to see the street dance competition, where the 5 King and Qeens are going to participate.

I will show you all my private space:

I decided to take a shower and I changed into this:

Without forgeting, I put the bracelet that my twin sister gave to me when we were younger:

The next thing I did was going downstairs to the living room, where my older brother was:

 

"Hum...oppa, I´m going out!"

"Ok! Be careful!"

"Yes!"

Before going out, I went to the kitchen to drink some water:

 

After that, I went outside the house anddecided to go walking to get some fresh air.

So... about my twin sister, she´s dead and it was my fault. No one knew that my blood was poisonous and she was killed by it when we were doing a blood oath. I regret that, I wish that I didn´t agree to her. Because of me our family is reunied: mom is dead, father went away and my oppa is the only person that is with me. He is the only one that didn´t live me and that wasn´t afraid of me. 

Yet, I was stupid because I was going to left him in earth alone because there was a time that I tried to commit suicide.

That was the most stupid thing that I ever did. The only thing that came from that was my brother get hurt and sad with me because I was leaving him alone. It´s true that we don´t have a close relationship like before, but we still need each other support.

As I got close to the destination, the music starts to get higher. I just want to move my body at the song rithm.

I started seeing people dancing and I saw the 5 Kings and 5 Queens.

Today would be Kings VS Queens. It would be scary and crazy.

I wish I was onr of the Queens! I love to dance but I´m really shy to dance infront of people.

#Ladies and Gentelman, it´s time to see the biggest show ever! Kings VS Queens! Who will wim? The boys or the girls? Let the music...START!!!

No one could take their eyes from the 10 of them. All of us were hipnotized by them. It was amazing! 

The Queens were wining and that´s what make it more amazing. Aaron and Min Jee were doing mortals and dacing a mirror breakdance and hip-hop, which was really difficult to do it. Rin and Jung Hee were doing the y dances and also a mirror pelvic and wave dance. Cassandra was doing a more robotic type of dance with tecthonic and popping.

They were the best dancers in the world. They looked so free while dancing, even the scatiest person ever, MJ, looks much more alive when she dances. It´s amazing.

I...just wish that someone would give me a change to show what I´ve got. Will someone show up and help me?

I wish...

Suddenly I see 12 handsome boys standing by my side. They were different from the normal type of boys.  They looked like boys from another planet.

#And the winners are the Queens!!! Good job girls!

The kings and Queens bowed to each others and all of them went their seperated ways. The normal dance battles started and I decided to go home.

As I was walking I started to feel like someone was stalking me and I started to freak out. I decided to walk faster but I was catched by a old man.

"Hello there~ Want to do something for me?" I knew right away that the man was drunk and what he wanted.

"Help!! HELP!" I yelled as much as I could and even tought I thinked that I would go see my sister I didn´t want to let my brother alone.

Suddenly, the man gets away from me and I see MIn Jee beating him up. After she beated him up, she came by my side.

" You ok?" She asked with her cold voice, which made me scared.

"Yes. Thank you soo much Min Jee-shii" With her help I got up and cleaned the dirt from my clothes.

" I will walk you home." She said and started walking. She looked at me, more like a glare, and I went at her and walked beside her.

It was an unconfortable walk and finaly I was at my house´s gate.

"Thank you very much Min Jee-shii" I said and bowed.

"Yeah..." And without saying anything else she walked away and dissapeared in the darkness of the night.

I got inside of my house and dressed my pijama:

I went right away to my bed and thinked about what had happened some minutes ago.

Just...who is Min Jee? 

 


A/N: Hi there~ Here´s another teaser, yay ^^ Hope you girls liked it and I will try my best to tomorrow post the last teaser so that way I can start the story :D

Enjoy the teaser. LOVE YA ALL!!!