You...No way!?

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

Rin POV

Aish! How come that the maids didn´t wake me up? I´m lucky that with my power I can control the teacher mind and make him believe I was on time on the classroom.

I run to my bathroom and took a quick shower and dressed my uniform:

-(it had more votes girls. Sorry if all of you don´t like it. Aaron you will use the same uniform as Exo, ok? Love ya all >.<)

Without eating breakfast, I went inside of my car and the driver took me right away to school. When I got there, I went to my classroom.

When I open the door, everyone was staring at me. Yeah, being a popular girls sometimes is too much. Everyone keeps looking at you and keep looking at you to see if they can find some flaws.

I went inside the classroom with my model walking which always made the boys fangirling over me and made the girls jealous.

"Miss Rin, please take a seat on that spot, right beside Mister Jong In-"

"Please, call me Kai. I don´t like my real name that much." Kai interromped the teacher.

"Very well. Please Miss Rin seat beside Mister Kai." Without anything else saying, I went beside him and when I got close to Kai I was shocked: he looked like that boy. Wait didn´t the teacher said that hir name weas Jong In? Is really him?

Both of us locked eyes and it was like the whole world had stopped. Yes, it was him! But...I felt something else. I felt that I need to protect him. I felt that he would always protect me. 

"Hum...is there any problem Miss Rin?" The teacher asked, making both of was waking up from our hipnotizing wolrd.

"..." Without saying anything, I simply sitted beside Kai and we looked once again to each other. 

Kai POV

Rin....I don´t believe, after soo many ears I can finaly see her and guess what? She´s my Rose! But... at the same time I don´t wish that she is my Rose. I think that I have deeper feelings that the feelings of a Rose and a Guardian towards her.

The bell ringed and everyone started to get out. I looked at Tao and Sehun and told them to go first.

"Is it really you, Kai?" Rin asked me.

" Yes. It´s really me. And I´m happy to know that you´r still wearing the ring that I gave you." I took her hand in my hand and smiled at her.

":$ I-I tought that I would never see you again..." She hugged me and I hugged her as well.

"I won´t lie. There were times that I felt the same thing." I said."..."

"Is there something wrong?" Rin asked me really concerned.

"I need to tell you something, but I think you should seat first."

"What´s wrong? You´r scaring me!" She said while sitting on a chair beside mine.

"I´m not from this planet..."

I started telling everything. I told her about the first time we meet, the powers that we had, about my other brothers, about ExoPlanet, about being a guardian and about the Roses.

"So...did you guys find any of the Roses?" She asked me. I was really relieved that she believed me.

"Yes...2 of them. One of them is you!"

"W-what? No way! I-i...." Rin took her bag and took from it a bottle of water and drinked it all at once.

"It´s the truth. And you are my Rose. I know that you felt it too. That feeling when we saw each other."

"It´s true. I wont lie about that and I trust you Kai. I would love to meet your brothers. Is that possible?" 

"Yes it is. Come with me." I started walking outside of the classroom and Rin followed me. 

We were at one of the school´s garden and I saw my brothers sitting and talking.

" Bothers, I want you all to meet my Rose, Rin. Rin, this are my brothers: Xiumin, D.O, Luhan, Sehun, Kris, Tao, Lay, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen."

"Hi there~" All my brothers, except Kris said.

"Hello. Nice to meet you all." 

"It looks like that Kai is already on good terms with her Rose, yet Kris is having lots of problems with his Rose." My brother Luhan said, making all of us laugh, except Kris.

"If you don´t mind me asking, Kris-shi, who is your Rose?" Rin asked.

"Her name is Kwon Min Jee, but everyone calls her MJ."

At that time, Rin was drinking another bottle of water that Lay gave to her and when Kris hyung said Min Jee´s name, she split the water at D.O´s face. Oh, no.I think that he is gonna kill someone this time.

"OMO! I´m so sorry D.O-shii." She took out a small towel and gave to D.O.

"Don´t mind. It happens." He smiled and looked at me with really scary eyes. I´m defentily dead when we get home.

"Hum...you said MJ unnie? From all the girls from this planet, it had to be MJ unnie?" Rin sighed and drinked a little bit of water once again.

"Do you know her?" Kris hyung asked.

"Well, a little bit. Both of us are from the 5 Queens and Kings soo we know some basic information about each other. But I think that she knows more about me than I know about her. Oh, I think that she is at the dance studio. Should we go there?" 

"But she told me to don´t get close to her." Kris said, showing for the first time in lots of years his sadness.

"But before you didn´t have connections and now you have. ;) Come on, let´s go!"

All of us got up and Rin lead us the way to the practice rooms. Without knocking in the door, she got inside of the room and we saw MJ dancing. Wow. She was really amazing. Kris was almost drooling. Haha, I never tought I would see my brother like that. But...we need to be careful. We can´t love them...

MJ stoped dancing and turned around.

"What are you guys doing here?" She said while stoping the music.

"M-MJ-shii! I wanted to dance with you! Can I?" Rin walked beside her, trying to persuade her.

"And them?" MJ asking while staring/glaring to the 12 of us.

"They are my new friends!" Rin said while going to my side. " This is Kai, D.O, Sehun, Luhan, Chen, Lay, Xiumin, Suho, Tao, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kris..." MJ and Kris were staring at each other like there was no tomorrow. "So...can we dance together? We should think up some new moves for the Kings VS Queens Competition that is gonna be in 2 weeks. What do you think MJ-shii?"

MJ looked at Rin and started walking and put the music on.

"I don´t have time to waste. Come on. You guys go away or sit there. Don´t disturbe. Let´s start..." 

The girls started dancing. They did a mirror dance and there was a part that MJ did breakdance, while Rin did a y pelvic and wave dance. Rin was so y and beautiful. I simply couldn´t take my eyes from her and it looked like that Kris couldn´t take his eyes from MJ. 

We are so stupid. Our feelings shouldn´t be like this, but....


Finaly I´m updating a new chapter!! Hope you all like it. I´m really sorry for not updating sooner, but I´m having some problems and school is making things worse. Hope you all continue to read my story, even thougth I don´t update as much like before.