Teaser 05

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

"Minah...Minah...MINAH!"

I woke up startled from the nightmare that I had. With my face covered of sweat, my tears were there as well. I dreamt about my missing younger sister, Minah. It was my fault that she´s missing. No one knows if she´s alive or not. Because of that day that I can´t sleep well and my mom rarely speaks with me. It was at that time that I found about my power- telepathy.

I wish that I could go back in time and change everything...

I got up from my bed and went to my closet to chose some clothes. After choosing I went to my own bathroom and took a shower.

Right, I will show you all my place private place:

My bedroom:

My Closet:

My Bathroom:

My own Living Room:

One thing: I really love pink!After taking a shower, I dressed like this:

The reason that I dressed like this is because at the afternoon we will receive some important guests and my mom told me that I needed to be perfect.

She only speaks with me just to say that I need to dress perfectly when there are guests and she only treats me like her daughter when the guests come at our house.

Aside from my mom, I´m really close with my dad. sometimes we even go shopping together! Which is something that dads almost never do with their children.

I heard a knock on my door and my 2 cousins, Krystal and Jessica came inside of my room.

"Hey Rin! You are so beautiful with that dress!" Krystal complimented me as she looked at me.

"Thanks. You both are beautiful as ever." I complimented them. Krystal and Jessica are sisters. Krystal is 18 and Jessica 24, making both of them my unnies. "Do you girls know who the guests are?"

"No" Both of them told me at the same time.

"Let´s go downstairs. The 3 of us didn´t eat breakfast right? So let´s go. I´m starting to feel hungry" Jessica has being the oldest and with her leader-like personality, she always knew what me and Krystal wanted. Me and Krystal unnie nodded our heads and we followed Jessica unnie. My cousins don´t live with us but they come here loads of times to be with me. My mom loves them to coming at our house since she doesn´t talk with me, that way she can talk with them. 

The reason that my mom doesn´t talk with me isn´t because of my sister but because of my power. She´s scared. My dad and my cousins also know about my power but they don´t mind.

We went downstairs and went to the kitchen:

After eating breakfast, we went to the living room:

We were there talking about random things, until one of my maids came to us.

" Miss Rin Yeon, your father wants to talk with you." The maid said.

"Where is he?" I asked

"In the small office."

"Thank you" The maid bowed and Igot up from the couch. "See you soon unnies" I told them and went into the hallway:

Yep! My dad put pink in here because of my love for pink *.*

Since my dad is in the last room of the hallway I will show you all the rest of my house.

The Gym:

The guest room #1:

#2:

#3:

#4:

Bathrooms:

My Parents Room and bathroom:

My Dad´s Resting Room:

Tha Parties Room:

My Mom´s resting room:

The dining Room:

The "Cinema" Room:

I´m almost done with the house. Now I´m gonna show you all my younger sister room:

Yes, she also loves pink. I really wish that I could go back on time to change everything, but at the same time if I did it, maybe I woudn´t have meet that boy. The boy that gave me this ring than I use every single day:

It´s a infinity ring with heart shapes that a boy gave mw when I was younger. I will never forget him. Jong In, that was his name.

I don´t know were he is now but we made a promise that we would meet each other one day. Because of that, I wore this ring every single day, in case we meet each other. Ever since the day that I meet him I could never forget him. 

Since it was getting late I decided to hurry up and go to my dad, but not before, showing you all my house´s pool:

Finaly stop his my dad´s small office:

We call small office because his real office is in the building he owns.

I went inside and saw my dad looking at the window.

"You called me?"

"Oh, Rin, here you are. Yes, I did. I wanted to ask you, did your mom tell you who the guests are?"

"No, she didn´t." I said, looking at where my dad was looking.

"I see" My dad sighed. "It´s a family for your arranged marriage"

"Again? Dad, you know that I will only marry the person that I love."

"Yes I know. Your mom... just doesn´t accept that you are different my child. Don´t worry. In the end you are the one that decided." My dad told me while showing his wide smile.

"Yeah" I smiled a little at him.

He heard a knock.

"Come in." My dad said. It was once again a maid.

"The guests have arrived sir." She said.

"Very well. We will be there in a instant." My dad told her. "Rin, let´s go."

"Yes." 

It was time to be the most arrogant person in the world. I won´t let my mom decide the person I will love or marry. It´s time to put my mask just like I always do with the people that I don´t trust.

It´s game on...


A/N: So...here´s another teaser ^^ Yay^^

I hope that you girls liked it. See you all on the next teaser >.<