Teaser 09

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

"Hum...what should I dress?" I asked myself.

Oh! Hi everyone~! My name is Park Hyejin but if you want, you can call me Aimee. I´m half Korean, half french, so....yeah... 2 different names. Funny right? Hehe. 

Right now I was deciding what I should wear and finally decided. I went to my own bathroom. Right, I will show you girls my personal space, ok? 

Here goes nothing. Hope you all like it ^^:

Hey! Don´t judge me but I´m addicted to the color pink. It has been my fave color since I was young. Hehe.

After taking my bath I changed into this:

Today I´m going to Seoul Perfoming Arts High to see the class I got in. The school will start in a couple of days and I called Aaron unnie to go with me. She is a really funny girl, even though she acts like a boy. Lots of girls hate her because she is really close with the boys in school, but if they could understand that she is the way she is because of her past, maybe they wouldn´t be like that. 

I really like to hangout with her because she is really funny and she is totaly the opposite of me, but that´s what makes her so special and what makes our friendship bloom. 

"Mom, I´m going to shool!"

"Ok. See you later. Oh right, your father said that he will come soon today because he wants to go out dinner with us 2 and your brother."

"Ok. I will come soon. I will text oppa and tell him to come soon too."

"Ok honey. Be safe and see you later."

"Yes mom ^^"

Right after I got out from my house, I texted my older brother:

#Oppa, today come home soon. Dad wants to go out to have dinner with the 3 of us.#

After sending the message, after 5 seconds, oppa reply me:

#Ok. See you later lil sis!#

#HEY! Don´t call me little! It´s your fault for being tall :P#

#Haha, yeah right. I have to go to class. Bey lil sis#

#Tch :P Bye oppa~ Have a good class ^^#

So, yeah. ME and my brother have a really close relationship. He is already in collage, his name is Emmanuel. My mom, Jinhee, doesn´t work and my dad, Leo, is a Director of Marketing.

"Aimee!"

"Aaron unnie! Did you wait to much?"

"Nah. I even fall asleep. Haha"

"Haha, unnie you always fall asleep when you are bored or tired. What happened this time?"

"Tch, it was Ramsey. That ferret this time hide for about 3 hours. 3 HOURS!! And when I found him he was making fun of me!"

"Poor Ramsey."

"what?! You are in his side? Unbelievebale" Aaron unnie faked that she was going to faint and sit in the bench.

"Well, I bet you did something to him next, no?" I sited beside unnie.

"This time I didn´t. I was so tired that I fall asleep inthe garden."

"Well, next time you do something" I told her and started laughing.

"Oh, yes I will gurl!" And she started laughing too.

I looked at our front and saw a girl.

"Hey, she must be new!" I said to Aaron unnie while signaling for her to see.

"Yeah. I heard she is one year older than me and I think that she is in my class." Unnie told me

"Ohhh! Wait, which class are you in?"

"3-A"

"Isn´t that Min Jee-shii class?" I said a little bit shocked.

"Yes. It is. And I had to tell you: she is amazing! She is good in everything. Let me repeat: EVERYTHING!"

"There´s no way that´s possible! No one can be good at everything!"

"Well she can. It doesn´t mean that she´s good with other subjects that are in other schools. But in this school, I thinks that she is a professional. I bet that she has flwas to, it´s just..."

"...she doesn´t talk with anyone and is impossible to aproach her." I finished unnie´s sctence.

"Yup! Well, lets go see your class. I wonder why that the younger´s classes are only fixed today."

"I also would like to know that. The sophomores and the juinores never know their classes the same day as the seniors and the ones that are in the college side. Well whatever. Let´s see it."

"Do you know someone?" Unnie asked me.

"Yeah I know. I know Jae In unnie. She is one year older than me ^^"

"Good to know. Hey, look. That´s Min Jee."

"What´s shee doing in the classroom. I tought that no one could go inside the classrooms until school starts."

"Well, you know that she was and is a rebel girl, so what to do?"

"But..."

"But?"

"Her eyes are so empty. She doesn´t show emotion and at the same time it shows. It makes someone curious about that. I just would like at least to know what she thinks."

"Yeah, I also would like to know what she thinks."

"Oh no!"

"What now? Aimee"

"I have to go. I´m going to be late if I don´t go now! I´m going out dinning with my family."

"Want a ride?"

"Yes unnie"

We went to her moped:

We talked all the time until we were at my house.

"Thanks unnie. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sure. Tomorrow I don´t have work. Bye!"

And she go away. I went inside and I already saw my oppa almost finished dressed as well as my mom. I run to the shower and after that I changed into this:

After that, I went downstairs and saw my dad.

"Dad!" I went to him and hugged jim really tightly.

"Hello there seewtheart. Let me just take a quick shower and change clothes. I will be in here quickly."

My dad went upstairs and the 3 of us waited for him.

It would be a really funny dinner ^^.


A/N: So...here´s another teaser^^ Yay! Hope you all like it.

Ah, right! Tomorrow is the last day that you girls can send me apps, so if any of you are finishing it, please be quick~

Well, see you all on the next teaser. Love you all!!!