Teaser 08

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

"Ramsey, where are you?" I asked

"Unnie, I can´t find him at all" My lil sis said.

"Hum...that ferret is always hiding from us. Tch. Look inside again. I will look for him in the garden. Oh, ask uncle to help us too."

"Ok" She said and left.

What´s up? My name is Aaron and that was my lil sis, Celeste. 

Right now, we are searching for our pet. a purple ferret named Ramsey. If you think that a real purple ferret doesn´t exist, the check out this picture of Ramsey:

The reason I´m looking for him is because he is always missing. He loves to be outside and to play hide and seek with us. He hides really well which is difficult to find him.

Wait...I found him! Yes!

"Found you Ramsey!"

"Oh, it wasn´t the time to found me. I had to make you search for me about one more hour."

"You what?! Do you want me to kill you?! Huh? Inside right now!"

"Buh. Ok ok, but only because of your sister. she treats me better than you. :P"

"Yah. You little!"

And he run away. As you can see I can communicate with the animals. I can also control them and can change myself into any animal I want, but I need to see them first.

It was getting late, so I went inside and found my uncle, Dexter, cooking. Right, I live with him, my lil sis and my mom. My stupid dad left us when my mom was pregnat of my sis. Tch. I ate him so much. It´s good that we don´t know anything about him. 

I decided to not disturb my uncle and went to my room. I decided to get a bat and change clothes, so that after lunch I would go working on the restaraunt I work.

Soo...I will show you all my room, bathroom and my lil closet. I may be a tomboy-ish girl, but still I like to have things organized and my privacy. So here goes nothing:

After taking a shower I dressed this:

I got out of my room and I will show you all the kitchen, living room and garden aince they are the places were I´m most of the time. Next time I will show you all the rest of our house, ok? ;)

Kitchen:

Living Room:

Garden:

So that´s it.

"Aaron, time to eat." My uncle called me.

"Going!"

I went inside and started eating my lunch.

"Unnie, how´s school going? Are you still doing paintings?" My lil sis asked.

"Yes I am, but I´m not that good."

"Well, I think that no one is good with paintings in our family." She said honestly. Which was the true.

"You bet! But there´s a girl in my class named Min Jee that paints really well. She even painted a phoenix. She has lot of talent. And she can also do more things. She has lots of talents."

"Really, I want to see her."

"Yeah. She probably wouldn´t want that. She is always alone, and it looks like that she loves being alone. She´s really emotionless so no one knows what she´s really like."

"Oh, ok."

"But who knows. Maybe someday she will be in a good mood and I will ask her to meet you."

"Yay, thanks unnie."

"No problem. Well, I gotta go. See ya later sis and uncle."

"Bye. " Both of them said to me.

After that I took my bag and went outside of home and went working.

It would be a long day...


A/N: Hope you girls like this teaser. One more thing! You have until day 13 to give me the apps. Kisses, hugs and good luck.