Teaser 13

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

"Oppa, the summer vacations without you are so boring..."

Today I was in the hospital visiting my older brother. He is in a coma, and...it´s all my fault.

He protected me from a car accident.

"Miss, you should go home, it´s already too late." The nurse that is always taking care of my brother told me.

"Oh, you are right! I´m sorry! See you soon oppa~" I waved at my oppa and bowed to the nurse.

I went outside of the hospital and started walking to my home that would be without anyone since my parents and unnie are working.

Ever since my oppa suffered the inccident that my parents aren´t close to me like before. I know hat it was my fault and they are still a little mad at me , but I also know that they don´t want to make me feel bad. My unnie is the only one that is like before. We are really close to each other.

I was walking in the street, when I saw 12 handsome boys walking on the opposite direction from mine. I can say that all of them looked so mysterious. One of tem caught my atention- he was one of the smallest boys in the group but he was taller than me and he was wearing lots of eyeliner in his eyes.

When they pass by me, I turned around for a little and looked at them. After that, I shruged and went to my home.

Once I got there, just like I had said before, it was empty- no one was home.

Right, I will show you all my house, but only the places that I use more, ok?

Living Room:

Kitchen:

My bedroom, bathroom, closet and dance studio:

Pool:

That´s it! Yeah...I will tell you all a secret: I have powers! Well, one power! I can control people´s bodies. I have body manipulation. I found it when my oppa was in coma right after the accident. Because of having my emotions really mixed, I make him move his hand. At first I tought that it was him waking up, but  then, I saw that wasn´t true. 

I just wish that he wakes up. I wish that everything was like before.

I decided to take a long bath so that I could relax a little bit.

Even though I´m still on vacations, the school will start only in one week, I´m already stressed out because of on my junior year, there will be dancing and vocal exams. If you aren´t good enough, you will have to repeat the year or you will be expelled. Yeah... Seoul Arts School is much more complicated then normal schools. Believe me.

A little bit before of going to the bath, I received a text from Taemin oppa:

#Hi there Mi-Mi~ Do you want to go with me and Krystal see a dance street competition. I´m going to compete  it will be awsome because the others 4 Kings and 5 Queens, will participate in it too. so it will be amazing to compete once again with them before schools starts and the dance wars starts.#

#Sure, of course I will go Taemin oppa ^^. Pick me at 8:30 pm.#

#Sure~#

After that I went right away to my bath. Taemin oppa is like my best friend. He helped me lots of times, just like when my oppa was in coma. 

Then we have Krystal. She is really close to me and we understand each other really well.

So.... you must be wondering what is and who are the 5 Kings and 5 Queens?

Well...They are 10 people that are known as the best dancers from all over the world. They don´t work together,only if they are from the same group which happens with G-Dragon and Taeyang, and are always competing against each others. The 10 of them are from my school, so they are really popular, not only from their dance moves, which are amazing, but also for their beautiful and handsome bodies and faces and Taemin oppa is one of the kings, hehe ^^

The 5 Kings are:

1- Kwon Ji Yong aka G-Dragon

2- Taemin oppa

3- Taeyang

4- Wooyoung

5- Kikwang

The 5 Queens are:

1- Kwon Min Jee aka MJ

2- Cassandra Cho aka Cassandra

3- Choi Jung Hee aka JungHee

4-Gwak Aaron aka Aaron

5-Shin Rin Yeon aka Rin

They are really awsome and good. No one can stop them.

After taking my bath I dressed this:

I went dowstairs and eated an apple and I heard Taemin oppa´s car. I went outside and went right away inside the car.

"Are you ready?" Taemin oppa asked me.

"I was born ready oppa! XD" I said like the tipical girl I was. The moodmaker! The girl that never shows her sadness and negative toughts to anyone.

"I can´t wait to see the kings and queens competing against each other." Krystal said.

"You say that like you don´t know one of the kings!" Taemin oppa said a little bit upset with krystal.

"Who is it?" Krystal teased.

"Yah! Of course that it is me!" Taemin oppa said wile pouting.

"Well, acting like that you look like a baby prince and not a king. Hahaha" I said, while I give a high-five to krystal.

It would be a long night...

 


A/N: Sorry every one for not updating for some time. School started this week and I was really busy -.-

MAybe I won´t update every single day like before, but will I will do my best to update at least more then once a week.

Hope you like the teaser ^^

Love Ya All!!!