Teaser 03

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

Kris POV

So... me and Tao were on the school gates. As soon as we entered in the school. we started hearing girls screams and they started to form a circle around us. I started to get annoyed but tried to keep calm, because I didn´t know if one of them was my Rose or not.

After looking to all the girls and not feeling any connection at all, I started to get away.

"Gege! Wait for me!" Tao screamed behind me. I stoped walking and waited until he was beside me. " You could have waited for me gege!" Tao said a little bit hurted for letting him behind.

"Sorry..." I said so he wouldn´t be sad.

" Ok... It´s been a while since we were in Earth and in a school." Tao said as he remembered or past days in school on Earth.

" You are right. The last time we came here lots of things were different from now..." I said has I started remeber how Earth was before.

"A lot changed in this past years."

"Yeah..." And nodded my head.

We went to the Director´s office and enrolled everyone in the school. Since almost all of us should already be on college, we had to manipulate the Director´s mind, so that way we could have false ages.

After enrolling everyone in the school we decided go around the school grounds to know them better so we wouldn´t get lost when we start school.

Library 1:

Library 2:

Classrooms:

Art Classrooms:

Dance Studios:

BallRooms:

Music Rooms:

DJ Rooms:

Recording Rooms:

Theater:

Gyms:

Dining Hall:

Food Store:

Pool:

There were still more places to see, but we tought it was enough for the first time.

Without noticing, a girl went against me. She didn´t fall so I assumed she wasn´t like the crazy girls that would fall on purfess to make help them. 

I couldn´t see her face because of her NY hat and her black mask.

 

She didn´t look at me or said sorry. She simply walked past me brushing against my arm. I turned around and the only thing that I could see sbout her was her gorgeous body with the baddass style and her long light brown hair that was floating in the air because of the wind.

I have to admit: She made me really curious about her. What´s her name? Age? Class? Personality? Fears? Likes? Dislikes? Hobbies? But, most important, was she my Rose?

 


A/N: So...here´s the third teaser ^^ It´s a double update today, yay :D

Hope you all liked the school. The main image o the chapter is the school that the Roses and now Exo are. So...Who is this girl? Any guess? 

One more thing: I don´t own any of this pictures. If you want to see them, google them XD

See ya all ^^