Teaser 01

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

In Planet Exo, there are twelve princes and they are all brothers, known as Exo. They were born to protect and rule Planet Exo. They had powers so they can help each other to do their best to protect and bring peace to the planet.

However…

An evil force is trying to destroy the planet. As time passes by, the evil force grows stronger than ever and Exo can’t defeat them alone. That’s when the King of Planet Exo, the 12 prince’s father, told them something very important.

“My sons, you all need to go to Earth.” The King said to his twelve sons who stood in front of him.

“But why father? We need to protect our own planet.” Suho, one of the wisest and well respected princes, said.

“There is a way to defeat the evil force.” The king said knowing that the evil force is getting stronger every day. He could feel it and it might come sooner than expected. He needed to tell his sons before it’s too late.

“What’s the way?” Kris asked.

“You, my sons, need to find the twelve roses who currently live on Earth. These roses or girls, whatever you want to call them, have their own powers. When you are paired up with your own rose, with their power combined with yours, no one will be able to defeat you.” The King said.

“Why didn’t you tell us that sooner about that?” Luhan asked.

“Because it wasn’t the right time.” The king answered Luhan. Turning to the rest of the boys, he said, “You all need to go to Earth right away to find them.”

“Don’t worry, I will teleport everyone in split seconds!” Kai said proudly, willing to help his brothers with his power.

“First, we need to do our bags!” Baekhyun said.

“Really, thinking about clothes?! Right now?” Chanyeol asked, a little irritated.

“Hey! Baekhyun gege is right! We need out clothes!” Tao retorted.

“We also need a place to stay.” D.O. added after a lot of thinking.

“And money to buy necessities!” Xiumin suggested.

“Food and going to the clubs!” Chen said, excited about his ideas.

“Lay hyung, Chen nowadays only thinks about going to clubs. I think he’s got some problems. Can’t you fix it?” Sehun asked. Chen has gotten a little hyper and erted lately.

“I think I can’t. he only says nonsense things like he always does, but it’s weird how he only talks about clubs.” Lay said, looking a little worried for Chen.

“Enough!” Suho said gaining the attention of his brothers. The eleven boys stopped to look at him and what he had to say. “Everyone, pack everything you need and we will meet each other in 30 minutes in this room.” Suho informed.

The rest of the brothers nodded their heads and the 12 of them went into their own rooms to pack. When they had finished packing everything they needed for their journey, they went back to the king’s room, to where they said they would meet up once they were done.

They all stood around Kai and Kai started to get everyone to teleport to Planet Earth. Before fully teleporting, their father said,

“One more thing before you leave! Princes and Roses should never fall in love with each other. If they do, something bad will happen so don’t fall in love with them! Never!” The king said seriously and watched as his twelve children left to go to Earth.

 


So... here´s the first teaser! Yay! Hum...I hope you all like it ^^

I´m still waiting for more applicants to apply~

Kisses and see you all on the next teaser :D