chapter 9

Was Alone - Not Anymore [Discontinued]

         No One's POV

        You walked into homeroom with Mimi. You had a nonchalant expression, but with raised spirits on the inside. You sat at your desk and looked out the window to see the clear, blue sky full with fluffy clouds like a sheep's fur, and the trees swaying gracefully to the wind. You closed your eyes and smiled.

       "What are you smiling about Eunhee?" Your smile disappeared and you turned your head to face Chinho. You gave him a glare and faced the window again. "You got some sass, huh?" he said and moved closer to your face. "What's with you and the guys?" *What guys?!* you thought and glared, transferring the thought to Chinho.

         "The new guys," he said matter-of-factly and twitched his head towards someone. Right when you were about to turn your head to look at the person that Chinho's head directed towards, your homeroom teacher came in. She dismissed the class and wished everyone a good weekend. Chinho got up from his desk still facing you. "Let's see how far you can go with all these girls around," he said raising a brow.

        "Whatever, just shut up and leave," you said under your breath. Chinho heard this and turned his face towards yours again.

        "What'd you say just now, little Eunhee?" you ignored him and walked around him to get out of the class, but he grabbed your wrist. "I asked 'What did you say'?" he said loud enough to make people look at what was going on.

        "I said..." You looked him up and down. "Pull up your pants." At this you left and a few people giggled. Chinho looked down and saw that his underwear was showing. He quickly pulled his pants up, his ears becoming a tint of pink. Embarrassed, he walked out the door and headed towards his locker. 

       You were spending time at your locker and watched people pass by; the new guys included. After everyone left and you were the only person in the hallway, you quietly headed down to the hallway where your music/dance class is. In that hallway two doors away from your music/dance class, is a big, empty room where no one goes in. The door has no windows so no one can look inside, and you can lock it from the inside so whenever you go there, you always feel safe. This room is also some kind of connection to your neighborhood in which you live in. 

       You turned the doorknob and walked in the room. You did not believe at what you saw. No one ever came into the room except for you. You were the only one. You held the door open and just stood there, your face blank with confusion. 12 pairs of eyes looked towards you.

       "Who-" you started, but the people in the room interrupted you.

       "Eunhee?" some of them said simaltaneously with voices in which you found very familiar. You adjusted your eyes and saw faces that you recognized. *They... They're... why are they here?!* you thought, entering the room, and closing the door behind you.

       "Why are you guys here?" you whispered loud enough so that they heard you.

       "Suho hyung found this place," someone said. You turned to the person who just spoke, recognizing him as the person that was in your math class other than Suho. "I'm Huang Zitao, but I like being called Tao," he said knowing that you didn't remember his name.

        You looked at all of them one by one, surprised that you recognized all of them from at least one of your classes. Suho spoke up seeing that you looked kind of confused.

        "Well since we didn't get to introduce ourselves earlier, we can do that now," he said looking at his friends. "I introduced myself earlier, I'm Suho," Suho said. A boy with blonde hair that you saw before from lunch went next.

        "I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you," he said with a happy smile. You recognized the other boy next to Luhan from History, who then spoke up.

         "I'm Sehun, the maknae of the group." Your eyes landed on the next person. He was from your dance group.

         "I go by Chen. It's nice to finally get to know you." The next person was also from your dance group. You also saw him from English.

         "Hi Eunhee, it's really nice to see you again," he said smiling. "Remember my name, or did you forget it already?" he teased. You felt kind of guilty and looked at him.

         "Heh..." you shook your head. He chuckled.

         "I'm Lay, and don't you forget a second time!" He said while having a heart warming smile on his face, his cute little dimples showing. You saw that the person next to Lay was eating some chips. *Oh yeah! I think he was in cooking class with me!* you thought and he introduced himself.

         "I'm Xiumin! It's great to have finally talked to you!" he said with a bright face and went back to eating his chips.

         "I'm Baekhyun. You're really good at volleyball." A small smile crept up to your face. Your eyes darted to the next guy who was introducing himself. You remebered him as the person who helped you when you had that chemical accident earlier in the day. You looked at your bandaged wrist and a really small smile crawled onto your face again.

         "You remember me?" he said with excitement. You smiled a little wider and nodded. "My name's Chanyeol." you nodded getting all of the information that you just received, sink into your brain. Next to Chanyeol was a boy who you saw in cooking class.

        "I prefer being called D.O," he said grinning. The next guy was the guy who was in your English class and the one that was dragged away by Minjoo.

        "Hey, we met before, right? Well you can call me Kai." He said and smiled, his teeth showing. The last guy who introduced himself was the guy in your art class who drew the very special rhino. He smiled when he looked at you.

        "Hey, thanks for saving my rhino. Kris is the name that you can call me."

        "Eunhee-yah! You should introduce yourself too!" You turned your head to see that Suho said this. For some odd reason, you felt that feeling of comfort - not as much as when you're with Mimi, but it was just a feeling of comfort that you never felt towards anyone before.

       "Well everyone knows my name, right? So I guess I don't have to introduce myself," you said back, smirking. Suho seemed to be having some fun.

       "Who here knows her name?" He asked his friends, a playful smile planted on his face. No one raised their hands; they just grinned. Your smirk disappeared and your mouth dropped open, replacing that smirk that you once had.

       "Well, it seems like no one here knows your name," Lay said looking around the crowd and he turned back to you. "So it's time for an introduction!" The guys clapped, but not too loudly. You rolled your eyes and smiled slightly while shaking your head gently. You were about to introduce yourself, when you looked up at the group to see them looking at you intently. All of their eyes were on you.            

       Your head suddenly got light and chills were sent throughout your entire body. Memories came one by one in your mind. At this, you shut your eyes tightly and clasped your hands on top of your ears. Your lips started quivering and you crouched down.

      "It's impossible Eunhee." "You're so useless." "Just look at yourself - you're such a failure."

       Words came into your mind, and they were like daggers plunging into your heart. The boys gasped, terrified.

      "Eunhee-yah! Are you okay?" the boys said together. Suho raced up to you and not caring if he put his arm around you.

      "Eunhee-yah, get up. Come back to your senses!" Suho said in your ear calmly.

      "Eunhee-yah! Are you okay? Come back to your senses! Get up! Eunhee-yah!" In your ears, you could only make out a jumble of words. All because of these dreadful memories coming back to you, in moment's time, you passed out making everyone in the room silent.


       You couldn't remember a thing after you woke up. You were on a table in the room and you opened your eyes slightly, seeing Lay, Suho, Luhan, and Chanyeol's faces first. 

      "You're up!" Lay said with a sigh of relief. 

      "How long..." you started sluggishly.

      "It's been five minutes," Suho said gently. You were about to close your eyes once again, when you realized that you were lying on a table in front of everyone. You got wide-eyed and bolted right up. As you got up, you knocked foreheads with someone. You felt a shock of pain and turned towards the person you hit and bowed quickly.

       "I'm so sorry!" The person didn't answer so you looked up and saw Chanyeol rubbing his forehead.

       "Aah... "

       "Are you okay? I didn't mean to! I'm so sorry!" you rapidly said. Chanyeol smiled, still rubbing his forehead and moved one of his hands up and down.

       "I'm fine. Really!" he said and you heaved a big sigh of relief.

       "That's good." You looked at the clock and realized that it was 3:30, exactly half an hour after school. You suddenly realized that you had to go somewhere at 3:45, and you instantly got off the table. 

        "Eunhee, where are you going?" D.O. said looking at you as you slung your backpack over your shoulder.

        "Me?" you said pointing to yourself. D.O. nodded. "Oh, well I have to get going."

        "I guess we should get going too then, huh?" Suho said to his friends. They nodded and grabbed their belongings. You headed towards the door that lead to the garden of the school right outside of the room you were in. You opened it and everyone else followed. You noticed this and you became confused, but then thought logically. *Maybe they just want to take a shortcut to their house* you thought and exited the gate of the garden. As you exited, you saw the path that you always take, leading to your neighborhood. You headed towards the path and walked calmy, but as you reached midway, you felt a strange sensation. You looked back to see that six of the guys were following behind you. The other six headed towards a different route.

        "Hm? Why are you guys following me?" you asked, facing Suho, Baekhyun, Luhan, Lay, Chanyeol, and D.O. with a puzzled look. They looked up at you.

        "Us?" they said looking at each other. You nodded. They looked back at you after looking at one another a second time. "We live here."


How'd you like the ending? :3

I hope you liked it!!

Thanks for the support!

Subscribe & Comment

Please!! ^_^