chapter 3

Was Alone - Not Anymore [Discontinued]

No One's POV 

The whole grouping thingy was for a game. Mrs. Jun explained the rules.

        "Of course the game is going to be dealing with math, but it's just some simple math. Each group has, I believe 12 people, so get into groups of three and I will explain the rules further."

         "I want to be with Suho!" the 'Panda' exclaimed.

         "Tao-yah... stay quiet, arasso?" Suho said rubbing Tao's back.

         "Okay," Tao pouted. Then Tao realized something, "We need one more partner!" He shouted. Suho, surprised, looked at Tao and sighed.

         "What am I to do with you, Tao?" Tao heard his name and looked at Suho in a confused manner.

         "Did you call me?"

         "Ah, n-no I didn't," Suho stuttered. Suho continued to go along with the flow, "Right now we have to search for another partner, right?" It was then when Suho realized who the third partner should be. *I should have realized sooner* He thought as he got up in search of the third partner.

         You were sitting down in a desk. You watched as people passed by you saying, "Let's be partners!" or "It's perfect! 1, 2, 3!" What Mrs. Jun said to you earlier was stuck in your mind. *I guess I could start over but- ugh! I just can't! How am I supposed to anyway?!* You argued with yourself. In the end, you decided to stay seated. While you were sitting, you also saw Suho coming your way. You thought that he was just going to pass by you like everyone else, but this situation was different. As Suho approached closer and closer, he made eye contact with you.

         "Do you want to join our group?" He asked you. You didn't expect this at all. You didn't even have to nod your head. Everyone else in your group got into smaller groups of three except you. 

          "Okay, now that everyone has their own groups, I will explain the game. So, one group of three from each big group will compete. One side solves a question on one paper, and they will do anything to make it across to their partner, and they will use that to solve their own question. The third person will be the person who checks both of his/her partner's answers, and clicks the button to answer, but those answers have to be right in order to get a point. Each group of three will go twice. Got it?" The students nodded their heads. "Okay, one group of three from both groups please come forward. By the way, the group that wins will get Jolly Ranchers." At this everyone was motivated to win.

         Your group of three was chosen to go first, along with Mimi's group. You were the person to find the answer to the first question, and pass it onto Suho. Tao was checking the answers. 

         Mimi was checking the answers of her partners, Joo Yi and Sung Min. *Joo Yi really has no chance against Eunhee...* Mimi thought to herself, feeling proud for her best friend. Mrs. Jun handed the paper with the same question to you and Joo Yi. She gave the paper with a different question to Suho and Sung Min. 

         Mrs. Jun looked at both sides and said, "Ready. Set. GO!" With that you and Joo Yi flipped your papers over and looked at the question. *This is so easy* You thought as you scribbled on the paper. Joo Yi on the other hand thought much differently.*What the... x equals what?! This is so hard* As Joo Yi looked over at you scribbling your answer down,  she got pressured that she couldn't think right.*How can she do that, just like that?* She jotted down random numbers as you crumpled up your paper and threw it to Suho with perfect aim. You are good at basketball afterall. A few seconds after, Joo Yi also crumpled up her paper and threw it to Sung Min. When Sung Min saw her partner's answer, she made the 'What the heck is this' face. Joo Yi shrugged her shoulders.

         Suho, on the other hand understood your answer completely, finished his problem using your answer and gave it to Tao, in which looked at Suho. *I can trust you right?* Tao thought as he made that face at Suho. He nodded his head and Tao pressed the buzzer, and said the answer. Mrs. Jun said it was correct and drew one point on the board. In the end, your group won, and the three of you got a jolly rancher. When no one was looking, you popped the jolly rancher into your mouth. You don't want anyone to know, but you always crave for candy. *Watermelon- my favorite* You sighed as you felt the flavor diffuse througout your entire mouth. Suho and Tao came over to you.

         "Good job, Eunhee-yah!" Suho smiled, and Tao concentrated on the candy in his mouth. He bit on it, and when he tried to open his mouth, he couldn't because his teeth were stuck together. Tao's eyes became wide, and quickly tapped Suho's arm. "Hyung, my teesh are shtuck!"

         "Then just pull them apart!" Suho stated the obvious. Tao did as he was told, and his teeth were free.

         "Hyung, you're so smart!" The bell rung, and it was time to leave for 2nd period.

         "See you around, Eunhee-yah!" Suho called out. You looked back and walked out of your math class, and headed for History. You sat down in your usual seat, but there were people you didn't see before diagonal of you, and next to you. The seat in front of you was empty. 

          "Chen, where's Lay?" The guy next to you asked. Chen shrugged his shoulders, and that was when the supposedly Lay showed up. He sat in front of you, and he had the most gentle expression on his face. He saw you and smiled, showing his dimple.

          "Sehun-ah, you got a pen?" He asked the guy next to you. Sehun handed Lay a pen. He then wrote something on a piece of paper and gave it to you. 'Are you Eunhee? I'm lay.' You looked up and saw the same smile again. "Suho told me about you, not to make it sound creepy or anything..."

          "Okay," you replied and went off doing your own work.

          *She's just shy. I guess it'll take some time.* Lay thought as he also went to do his own work.

           


Mimi is in 3 periods with Eunhee by the way... Gym, Math and Science

Thanks!

Subscribe & Comment

Please!