chapter 5

Was Alone - Not Anymore [Discontinued]

No One's POV

The boy turned around. *Who was that again? I saw him in one of my classes...* You thought as you walked over. You are good at remembering faces, but not good at names at all. *I think his name started with an 's'?* In an instant you cleared it off your mind knowing this wasn't any of your business. 

        " 'Quit it, or you don't know what's coming next!' " He was imitating something or someone. You stopped in your tracks. *Wasn't that the thing that I wrote on a piece of paper in History class? How does he-* You abruptly stopped in your thinking and you made an 'o' shape with your mouth. You narrowed your eyes. *Oh so that person is...* 

         You went to your table and sat across from Mimi. "Eunhee-yah! You know Sehun, right?" You nodded, and could feel many pairs of eyes staring at you from the table across from you. You ignored that feeling and just sat down. 

       "What the heck is Eunhee doing with Sehunnie?!" Min Joo asked her table in frustration. The other girls at your table were also feeling a hint of jealousy like Min Joo.

        You went up to get your food, and Min Joo got up from her seat, following you to the serving place where you got food.

       After you got your food, you reached for your sweatshirt pocket to feel for your lollipop, but Min Joo came beside you and slung her arm around your neck before you could. You were so startled that you grabbed her arm and twisted it automatically. You realized what you did and immediately let go.

        As you let go, you could see the pain on Min Joo's face. *Brat!* Min Joo mouthed which you saw but you didn't do anything about it and continued to walk towards your table. On the arrival to your table, you saw someone with blonde hair you didn't recognize sitting next to Sehun. *Who is it this time?* You thought as Min Joo kept following you. You sat down and went right on eating your fruits first.

        Min Joo sat next to you which was followed by a glare from Mimi. *What's that brat doing here?!* Mimi thought making a face at her.

        "Who're you?" the guy sitting next to Sehun asked, looking at Min Joo.

        "Me?" Min Joo pointed to herself. "I'm Min Joo! Luhan, we're in the same math class!" She said with disbelief in her voice. *Oh, that girl?* Luhan thought as he raised his eyebrows.

         Then Luhan looked at you. His eyes got big, then he grinned slightly. "Suho hyung's girlfriend?" At this, you stopped eating, closed your eyes and bit your bottom lip. You opened your eyes again and went back to eating. Min Joo dropped her fork.

        "Eunhee.. you... you had a boyfriend?" You didn't even glance at her; she should be smart enough that it was just a joke, but she had such a serious face.

        You were finished eating so you took your tray and placed it on the counter near the lunch line. You went to the bathroom right after. There, you took out your lollipop and started it, tasting the sweetness. You smiled really widely because your candy was too good. Your smile soon disappeared once you heard the door of the bathroom open, and you quickly scurried into one of the open stalls. You heard Min Joo's voice.

        "What the heck?! That even had a frickin boyfriend?!" She slammed her hands against the sink making you jump a little. You took your lollipop out of your mouth, which made a 'pop' sound. You got shocked and looked around to see where to hide quickly.

         Min Joo heard something, and started looking in the openings of the stalls immediately, but didn't see any feet. She seemed kind of suspicious, so she opened each stall to see if anyone was hiding. All she found was a wet lollipop on the floor.

         "Gross." She said with disgust. She suddenly got an idea to get back at you and she left the bathroom with some kind of plan in mind. You landed with a soft tap as you got out of your hiding place. You could finally breathe. It was hard not getting noticed in the small bathroom, but somehow you managed by staying on one side of the stall and then jumping to another as Min Joo checked the stalls. You cracked your neck as you rotated it back and forth.

         "So like a pro," you said while leaving, but just as you were about to, you realized something was missing. You had no flavor in your mouth. Your lollipop was missing. "My lollipop!" You gasped as you searched along the floor to spot a yellow lollipop with all kinds of junk on it. "My lollipop is... gone," you choked. You picked it up carefully and slowly walked to the trash can where you let go of your lollipop and watch it fall. "I'm sorry," you whispered. *Such a waste* You thought and walked out of the bathroom, and back to your lunch table.

          Right when you came back to your table, the bell rung, and it was time for science with Mimi. As you two were walking towards your class, Luhan caught up with you and Mimi.

            "Science, right?" he asked.

            "Yep! You heading there, too?" Mimi asked with enthusiasm. Luhan nodded.

            "Hyung!" Two boys ran up to Luhan. Both of them had brown hair, and an eye catching smile.

            "Hey, guys!" Mimi exclaimed. You tugged on Mimi's shirt to tell her to keep walking. Mimi smiled as she nodded. "Well, let's go to science then!"

         As the 5 of you entered the room, you saw something written on the board. 'Set up for an experiment with your lab partner.' You went to your table. You didn't have a lab partner, so you set up for the experiment by yourself. Mimi looked over at you with sympathy in her eyes, and went back to setting up with Sora, her lab partner.

         Luhan and his friends went up to the teacher and asked them where they should sit. Mrs. H pointed towards you and an empty table. Luhan and one of his friends went to the empty table, while the other boy came towards you. He smiled as he approached your table, and put his belongings on the floor.

         "You need help with that?" He asked as he took the test tubes you had in your hand and put them on the rack. While you and your now lab partner were still setting up for the experiment, he asked, "What's your name?" You hesitated at what you were doing and pointed to your binder where your name was written. "EUNHEE," he read. "I think we met before in the gym." You didn't try to remember. You and him finally finished setting up for the experiment, and sat down in your seats as you waited for Mrs. H to explain further instructions. 

          "Hope we'll get used to each other, okay, Eunhee?" He said and patted your head lightly. "Oh yeah, I didn't tell you my name yet right?" He said. "Call me Chanyeol, okay?"

          The teacher went to the front of the classroom.

          "We'll be testing with chemicals today. Get your protective gloves, goggles, and aprons, got it?" She said and everyone went up and got what she told them to get. You stood up, about to get them, but Chanyeol beat you to it. He brought you, as well as his gloves, goggles, and apron. You took them, put them on, and sat down again. Mrs. H handed out some chemicals labeled 'A', 'B', and 'C' to each table, and the experiment started. 

           You mixed in the correct amount of chemicals together. Min Joo, being in the same class as you, went over to your table carrying her mixture of chemicals. She 'tripped' and 'accidently' spilled the whole test tube full of chemicals on your hand. Since you were wearing gloves, it didn't have much of an effect, but it got on your wrist, which burned like fire. You cringed as you felt the feeling spread. "Oh my gosh! Eunhee-yah, are you okay?" Min Joo gasped looking surprised. Inside she was laughing. 

            Mrs. H immedietly came over to see what all this commotion was about.

            "Mrs. H, I'll bring her to the nurse!" Chanyeol said. The teacher, worried, nodded her head.

            "Please do so." He followed you out the door and to the infirmary. Min Joo, on the other hand was shocked. Her plan didn't go as she expected it to. Chanyeol wasn't supposed to take her. *Darn it! Why was I so stupid?!* She thought, stomping her feet. *I'll get back at you some other time then. You better watch out, Lee Eunhee*

             When you and Chanyeol arrived at the nurse's office, the nurse wasn't there. Chanyeol ordered for you to sit down at the bed in the corner. He took off your glove carefully and saw the burn. It was terrible. He could feel the pain that you were feeling, even though it wasn't him who had gotten hurt.

             "You should really be caref-" You passed out because of the pain, and you were about to fall, when Chanyeol caught you. He carefully laid you down, your head rested against the pillow. His eyes got wide, panic surging in him. *Oh my god! What do I do?! Wait, I need to calm down. Eunhee's going to be okay, she just fell unconscious. She'll be awake soon.* He looked at you and noticed your calm breathing, and so he had calmed down. 

            He looked at your face. *Eunhee, what's the reason for you not talking to others?* He wondered as you kept sleeping peacefully on the bed.


Hi! I hope you liked this chapter! ^^

Subscribe & Comment

Please!