chapter 19

Was Alone - Not Anymore [Discontinued]

No One's POV

You furrowed your eyebrows and stopped in your tracks. Mimi, who stopped with you looked got worried.

"Everything alright?" She asked and you nodded.

"You go ahead. I'll call you after I'm done with…” you paused wondering what to say and in the end, made motions with your hands. “Stuff.” Mimi looked at you weirdly, but listened to you. Just as you were about to depart, Chanyeol came over and tugged your shirt.

“Where are you going, missy?” Chanyeol said, as if accusing you of something and you had the impulse of looking back to where you once saw Tim, but he wasn't there. You quickly glimpsed over the crowd and spotted Tim pacing towards the mall exit.

“Somewhere. Uh.. I’ll be back soon,” You said quickly and darted away before anyone else could interrupt you. Chanyeol was left speechless and became suspicious.

“Something’s definitely going on here,” Chanyeol murmured but continued to roam around the mall with his friends. Mimi came up to Suho and Lay, but got surprised when she didn’t see Minjoo anywhere.

“Guys where’s Minjoo? Wasn’t she here a minute ago?” Mimi questioned and Suho was the first to reply.

“Just a couple seconds ago, she said that she had to go somewhere..” Suho trailed off and thought deeply for a moment before narrowing his eyes. He noticed  that when Minjoo left she was looking at something/someone in particular. When he followed his gaze to wherever Minjoo was headed towards and he saw that she was chasing after you, who was walking fastly towards the exit doors.

*Why does something seem so suspicious?* Suho thought and turned towards Lay. “Do you think something fishy’s going on?” Lay nodded slowly, furrowing his eyebrows.

“I thought so, but I don’t know what it is,” Lay replied and Mimi faced the two of them with confusion.

“What’s happening?” Mimi asked.

“By any chance did Eunhee tell you where she was going?” Lay asked Mimi who shook her head hesitantly.

“But I know which way she went,” Mimi stated and pointed towards a path which led to an exit. “Why?” Just then, Mimi saw someone that she once saw before exit the mall door. Her eyes widened, recognizing him as the person who knocked her unconscious. *Wow, it’s a real surprise I still remember his face. What’s he doing here?* Mimi thought unaware of the information that they were after Soojin.

Just then, Suho noticed Minjoo rush towards the group. It was the first time that Mimi has ever seen Minjoo so afraid. "Yah, what’s wrong with you?” Mimi asked, curious. At this, Minjoo narrowed her eyes at Mimi and made a threatening motion by showing her fist.

“It’s not what’s wrong with me… It’s what’s wrong with Eunhee and some frickin dudes who're cornering her in an alley over there,” Minjoo gestured her hand towards the mall exit. “ I just came here to stay out of it,” Minjoo finished and Lay and Suho’s eyes got wide. Lay went to tell his other friends while Suho decided to take action. When Mimi turned back to look for Suho, he was gone. Mimi looked around, and spotted Suho making his way towards the exit.`

*I guess Suho went to go save the day, huh?* Mimi thought and grinned. *Well good luck, Suho! Hwaiting!* Mimi nodded and Minjoo looked at her weirdly, and shrugged.

“Guys, Eunhee’s being attacked by someone!” Lay said frantically, catching everyone’s attention. Soojin suddenly perked up.

“Do you know what he looks like?” Soojin asked quickly but Lay shook his head.

“Are you sure she’s not just fighting Minjoo?” D.O. piped in, but saw Minjoo a couple of feet away. He quickly forgot of the theory.

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows, grabbed Soojin’s hand, and made his way towards the exit.

“Well we can’t just stay here right?” Xiumin said and grabbed Chen’s hand which was right next to his. Chen slightly whined and pouted.

“I just found something that I liked…” Chen paused to point at a sweater in the window of one of the mall stores. “That one.” Chen finished. Xiumin made a threatening look in turn and made Chen shut up. “Okay,” Chen mouthed and Xiumin dragged him towards the mall exit to go to wherever you were.

Luhan and Sehun also started heading towards the doors.

*Gosh.. I hope she’s okay* D.O. thought and chased after everyone else. Kai followed close behind D.O. and tried not to look too desperate.

Kris who was walking besides Tao glanced beside him to make sure Tao was there, but Tao seemed to have disappeared. Kris, shocked that Tao wasn’t with him stopped in his tracks to search for him. Before his fear got the best of him, he saw Tao touching the glass of a pet shop, looking at a puppy on the other side of the window. Kris made a ‘what the heck’ face and quickly grabbed Tao’s hand and dragged him back.

“Wait~ Hyung! Can we get him? I always wanted to put a leash on a dog and take him out on a walk!” Tao begged but Kris made no reaction and continued to pull him towards the exit.

“Shut up before I get a leash for you,” Kris threatened with no feeling in his voice and Tao stayed quiet. *Gosh. This Tao is such a busybody* Kris thought and pushed the door leading to the outside of the mall.

“Why does she make me so worried?” Lay murmured and pushed open the door, looking back to make sure no one else was behind him. Just then, Chanyeol came out of the restroom and after looking around the mall, became troubled because he couldn’t see any of his friends. Lay was about to turn back around to exit but spotted a familiar face. He squinted his eyes to get a better view. *Chanyeol?* Lay thought and waved his arm to get Chanyeol’s attention. When Chanyeol saw Lay, he let out a sigh of relief and went towards him.

“Where’s everyone?” Chanyeol asked Lay once he approached next to him.

“You’ll see,” Lay replied, and with that, he pushed open the door and chased towards his friends.


 

Tim ran out of the mall after he saw that you noticed him. Seeing this, you chased after him to ensure that Soojin was a safe distance away from him. After chasing him into an isolated alley, you turned to go back but three bulky guys were blocking your way.

You made a face and looked around to look for another way to run away. You spotted a fence about 6 feet tall and you quickly made a lunge towards it and made it over, but you slipped on the top, and fell with a thud on the other side.

Your hand unintentionally grasped your arm where you got scratched because of Minjoo. You landed on that arm and you cringed. You heard footsteps coming your way and looked up with glaring eyes. *Another one?!* you thought frustrated, and you suddenly saw a flashback appear in your memories.

*What the heck?! I’m almost positive this exact thing happened to me before.* You thought and that’s when you remembered. Your eyes widened at the thought. *The dream. This happened in that dream I had* You looked up at your attacker, and just like in the dream, he grabbed you by the collar.

“Why the hell is a twerp like you doing here?!” He yelled in front of your face and you cringed at the smell of his breath.

“Well who the heck are you?” you shouted back. Your attacker punched you across the face out of nowhere and you crashed onto the ground with great impact.

“What was that for?!” you yelled and put your hands on the cheek where you were hit. You could feel it getting swollen and you began to feel light headed. Feeling hopeless, you could only watch the attacker raise his hand to lay another attack on you. You shut your eyes tight and waited for it to hit. But it didn’t. Instead, you heard hits being made on your predator and you slowly opened your eyes. After seeing the attacker fall unconscious, you looked up at your savior.

You thought that you saw heaven; strange lights shone in front of your eyes and an angel was right in front of you. *I guess that's what happens when you're so lightheaded* you thought and squinted.

“Eunhee-yah. You hurt anywhere?” an angelic voice said in a worried tone.

“I’m…” you trailed off.

The last thing you could remember was that a whole group was in your sight before you passed out for good.


Hi everyone! So I made a new story centering on Kris...

So if you have time on your hands, you can check it out, and I hope that you can subscribe!

Back on track now, how's this story so far?

Do you think that it's taking too long for that one day?

If you do, I'm so sorry! It's just that I'm too caught up in those details. >.<

Well if you didn't already,

Subcribe & Comment

Please!

and maybe an upvote? ^^

Thanks anyway for all of the support!