chapter 24

Was Alone - Not Anymore [Discontinued]

The Sunday passed by quickly and before you knew it, Monday morning arrived. After going through your daily morning routine, you walked out the door and greeted Soojin and Mimi in front of your house.

"You're going to our school, too?" You said, surprised when you saw Soojin carrying her schoolbag, ready for the day. Soojin nodded.

"Yeah. But I'm getting kind of nervous," Soojin admitted. 

"It's going to be fine. Don't worry!" Mimi assured and Soojin nodded in acceptance. 

You shivered as the wind brushed against your face and you tucked your hands into your sweatshirt pocket. After taking a few turns , the three of you quickly arrived at the front of Seoul High. Soojin's eyes widened as she looked at the big school.

"That's nearly three times as big as my old school," Soojin said in awe. The three of you entered the building, and you rolled your eyes after seeing some students giving a look at you.

*I just hope Soojin won't get tangled up in my own mess.* You thought hopefully. Mimi tapped your arm after noticing your annoyance towards your oppressors 

"Do you want Soojin to know about all this?" Mimi suggested and you sighed.

"Well it's not gonna stay hidden forever. She's gonna know either way, so why not?" You reasoned and Mimi nodded, understanding your predicament. You walked up to Soojin, thinking that she would walk away after telling her the truth.

"Anything wrong?" Soojin asked you and you shook your head in response.

"It's just that you have to know something that I didn't tell you before," You started hesitantly.

"Go on," Soojin encouraged and you took a deep breath.

"Well, I think it might be best for you to not act friendly with me in school," You continued. Soojin furrowed her eyebrows.

"What. Do you mean?" Soojin said obviously confused. 

"Well you see the kids around you? Truth is, in this building, I'm the loner, and that's the reason why they all make fun of me," You finished clearly. You didn't want to make the situation any worse. Soojin stared at you like your were crazy. 

"But how come? You have friends. You're not alone at all from what I'm seeing. And even if they did bully you, I don't care. Cause we're friends, right?" Soojin grinned. For the first time in a long time, you were touched. 

"Thanks for putting it that way," You said quietly and couldn't help but to smile.

"Well let's go check you in!" Mimi exclaimed looking at Soojin then back to you. Soojin nodded enthusiastically but then stopped in her tracks. She looked around like a lost puppy then looked back at you and Mimi. You tried hard not to laugh after seeing her puzzled face.

"The office is over there," You said gesturing to the hall to the left. Soojin followed your guidance immediately and the three of you were off to visit the office and the day finally started.


Mrs. Jun, your math teacher went through the lesson and when everyone was getting ready to leave, Mimi came up to you, Suho, and Tao. 

"The time is almost here, right?" Mimi said enthusiastically and you nodded. 

"What's finally here?" Suho and Tao asked simultaneously. 

"You'll see," Mimi said vaguely, leaving Suho and Tao more curious than ever. You sighed and looked at the clock longingly.

"We're probably going to have an assembly later in the day," You said without making any eye contact. Suho tilted his head, trying to guess what it was, but in a second the bell rung for second period.

You walked to your history class with Soojin, and right when the two of you walked in, you heard everyone talking about the event that is coming. Only Soojin, Sehun, Lay, Chen, and the rest of their friends had no idea. 

For the rest of the day, everywhere you went there are all kinds of chatter about the event. Then finally, in your music/dance class, Mr. Oh, your teacher announced something.

"Class, there will be an announcement in about thirty minutes, and then you will all go down to the auditorium immedietly. Got it?"Mr. Oh instructed and everyone had smiles on their faces. Some of them even cheered.

"We finally get to know what all of this is!" Sehun commented impatiently. Tao, who was only thinking about this all day, nodded in agreement. Soojin, who was also, coincedentally in that class, came up to you and Mimi.

"What is all of this about?" Soojin whispered loudly. But before you or Mimi could speak, someone else did the talking for them.

"Don't you know? It's the time to have a fundraiser to go on the ski trip!" 

You, Mimi, Soojin, and the twelve curious boys looked at Minjoo. Minjoo held out her hand in front of Soojin.

"Hey, I'm Minjoo. Nice to meet you," Minjoo introduced herself in a benign way. Soojin, unaware of your past with her, accepted the handshake. 

"I'm Soojin," Soojin greeted back, smiling. For some reason, however, she felt like she saw her from somewhere, but at that moment, Soojin couldn't think where, so she disregarded the thought.

Minjoo walked over to her own group and looked at you with a suspicious glint in her eye.

*You just watch out Eunhee. That's exactly the place where you're going down.* Minjoo thought and Mr. Oh started the new chapter. 

"Today, we're going to learn simple chords on the guitar," Mr. Oh said. "Soojin, you can join Sora's group for now." 

Soojin nodded and followed his instructions obediently. Sora beamed at her and told her to sit down next to her. 

"I'm Sora. What's your name?" Sora asked politely. 

"I'm Soojin." Soojin answered and sat down. Sora looked around her so that nobody was listening and leaned in towards Soojin's ear. 

"Just a head's up, don't go anywhere near Eunhee," Sora warned with a serious, but mocking face. Soojin furrowed her eyebrows.

*Is that what Eunhee was talking about?* Soojin thought, worried. "Why?" Soojin asked curiously.

"She's like a bad luck charm. Just don't ever be friends with her, okay?" Sora said and looked back up at Mr. Oh introducing the new lesson. 

"What the heck?" Soojin murmured. "Eunhee's not like that." Soojin shook her head slightly and turned her her attention back to Mr. Oh. 

Each group recieved two guitars and Chanyeol instantly started playing. You gaped at his playing and could only watch in amazement. Lay, also began to play along with him, and their chords matched together perfectly.

 

After half of the class period was over, Mr.Oh told everyone in his class to create a line and that is what they did. Everyone filed into the auditorium and the whole room was filled with chatter. You sat in between Suho and Minjoo.

You put your full attention to what was in front of you, but you felt a strange sensation coming from Minjoo. Sure enough, when you darted your eyes toward her, she had her eyes glued on you with a big smirk planted on her face. Suho, also got a glimpse of Minjoo's intense look towards you and furrowed his eyebrows. 

*Why's she looking at Eunhee like that? Who is she anyway?* Suho thought. He leaned towards you and whispered in your ear.

"Who's the girl next to you? She's staring at you like you're her next prey," Suho whispered to you. You rolled your eyes.

"Remember that girl from Saturday who came uninvited? That's her," You whispered back. Suho suddenly felt a pang of dislike towards Minjoo.

"Oh her," Suho spat. At that moment, the principal came up on the podium on the stage. He cleared his throat into the mic, putting an end to all of the chattering in the auditorium.

"So I'm guessing that you all know why you guys have been called down, am I right? Well to those students that do not know, this is the time of year to hold a fundraiser for the ski trip at the end of December." Mr. Cho paused to let the kids cheer.

After a few seconds, Mr Cho continued.

"November is now coming to an end and it's now time to hold a baking and item fundraiser. The fundraiser will be held for two of the following Saturdays, so bring any baking goods and items at home that you do not use and sell them at the fundraiser! However!" Mr. Cho warned.

"If the fundraiser money is not enough to fulfill the amount per person, then one will have to pay the left over amount. It's up to you if you want to pay full amount or less. For more information, grab the piece of paper that the teachers on both ends of the exits have. Thank you for your cooperation. You are now all dismissed to go to your lockers," Mr. Cho concluded and everyone got up from their seats and headed up the aisle, recieving the piece of paper in the teacher's hand at the exit.

"Wuah! I'm so excited!" Tao exclaimed, Sehun agreeing with him. 

"It's all gonna be playing games at the trip," Mimi added. 

"Kyungsoo makes the best goods ever!" Xiumin chirped and D.O. scratched his head in embarrassment. Your mouth slightly opened and it was already watering at the talk of the baked goods. Suho shut your mouth shut with his finger and looked into your eyes curiously, making you turn away shyly.

"You almost drooled. Are you that crazy for the sweets?" Suho said softly, chuckling. You rubbed your neck out of embarrassment and shrugged your shoulders.

"I like sweet things," You said grinning. Suho smiled back at you and you had to admit that your ears turned a bit pink.

"Aww.. Look at how good they look together," Kai teased, whispering to Luhan. Luhan smacked him lightly on the head.

"Stop getting into other people's business, you idiot," Luhan said in a joking way. 

Behind Kai and Luhan, however, was Minjoo. She frowned with her malign looking eyes and lifted her chin up high.

"Suho's mine. If I had to choose one out of all of the twelve, it would be Suho. And I won't let you get in my way Lee Eunhee. You just wait, you little ," Minjoo said under her breath before exiting the auditorium.


 SUBSCRIBE>COMMENT!!!

Thanks ^^