chapter 20

Was Alone - Not Anymore [Discontinued]

No One's POV

  The group of 11 guys, Mimi, Soojin, and  Minjoo turned the corner to the alley just in time to see a big bulky dude collapse onto the ground. Suho rushed towards you, who was on the verge of fainting. Lay looked into your eyes as they looked towards the huge group and close. Everyone's eyes went wide and D.O. made his way towards you and Suho. He looked up at Suho with his worried eyes. From his point of view, Suho looked absolutely calm, but they had no idea what was even going through his mind.

  *What should I do? C'mon Suho, think! Eunhee just collapsed and you have to take her home-quick!* Suho's mind burst with thoughts, and Suho quickly got hold of your arm and pulled you onto his back.

 "Hyung, I'll go call a taxi," Sehun called out and his heels to take action. Suho got up slowly and  felt the weight of your head rest on his shoulder and he turned his head so that his face was only 5 inches away from yours. He got taken aback by the surprise and quickly faced forward once again. D.O., who came up next to Suho, looked carefully at your stressed, yet relaxed face.

  "You should really get some rest," D.O. murmured, raising his hand to get hair out of your face, but immediately lowered his hand down to his side when he noticed that the rest of his friends were still there. Kai, who saw D.O. raising his hand to wipe hair out of your face, smirked.

 *Hyung, not you too~* Kai thought and shook his head in a joking manner. The group was waiting near the entrance of the alley as Suho, you, and D.O. were making your ways to them.

 Rustling echoes were suddenly heard by Kris and his attention reached max level. His eyes darted every which way until he spotted a dark shadow on the ground move slowly towards you and Suho. He squinted and walked coolly to Suho and your side. Suho looked up at him weirdly.

"Why are you here?" Suho asked and paused in his pace.

"Just keep walking," Kris hissed, but not in a mean way. As the shadow creeped close enough, he rised up to his feet and yelled as he charged towards Suho for revenge with all the strength he had left. Tao shouted out in surprise. Kris, expecting this, remained calm and whacked the dude's pressure point and he got knocked out for good.

Sehun suddenly entered the alley and made a gesture with his arm to come.

"The taxi's here! Let's go!" Sehun shouted and went out into the open once again. You, Suho, and D.O. finally arrive at the entrance and turned the corner to where the taxi was. Chen rushed up to Suho before he could leave.

"Hyung, shouldn't we go with you, too?" Chen asked, his voice full of worry, but Suho shook his head.

 "Eunhee needs some privacy too. And wouldn't she probably feel bad if all of you were to come back for her when you guys came to shop?" Suho reasoned. Chen was about to protest but Kris came over and cupped hishand over Chen's mouth before he could. Chen pouted and looked at your gentle expression on your face. His lips slowly curled into a small smile and he patted your head.

 "Get well soon, okay?" Chen whispered and made his way towards Xiumin and poked his arm.

"Hyung, let's go do some shopping!" Chen exclaimed enthusiastically and Xiumin reluctantly followed. Tao grabbed Kris' hand and dragged him out into the open.

"Suho-hyung! We'll come back in a little bit!" Tao shouted and Kris made a single hand motion with his hand, bidding goodbye. Chanyeol, Kai, and Baekhyun followed Tao and Kris back to the mall. Minjoo put on a grin and decided to chase after the boys. Mimi and Soojin looked at each other and sighed.

"Well let's go too!" Mimi said and Soojin nodded.

   Lay looked towards you and the mall, arguing whether to go with his friends or with you. Luhan noticed Lay's troubled face and poked him.

"You okay? Are you coming?" Luhan asked and Lay turned towards him.

"Eh... you catch up with Mimi and Soojin. I'm gonna go with Eunhee, okay?" Lay answered and chased after you. Sehun was just about to close the door of the taxi from the outside when Lay came running towards him and opened up the taxi door, surprising everyone.

  "Sorry guys. Mind if I join?" Lay sat down in the car seat and caught his breath.

Suho and D.O. shook their heads. Sehun smiled brightly, looking throught the taxi windows and waved as it pulled away.

  *I'll come visit you sometime today* Sehun promised in his mind and caught up to Mimi, Soojin, and Luhan.

 


 

    It was only a matter of minutes when the taxi arrived in front of your house. Suho placed you securely onto his back and go out of the taxi first. D.O. and Lay followed them out after paying the driver. D.O. quickly ran up to your house door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. He ringed the doorbell, but no one answered. He turned his head as a gust of wind blew across his face and the situation became exceedingly dramatic.

    In the back, Lay scoffed, making D.O. shoot him a look. "This isn't a drama, you know," Lay said, trying to hold back his laughter and Suho smirked.

   "Well where are we gonna take her?" D.O. asked and Suho spoke up right away.

   "Our house is right across the street," Suho said and Lay nodded.

    A cold autumn breeze blew on Lay making shivers run down his spine. "Let's go quickly before any of us gets a cold," Lay said and was already walking towards Suho and D.O.'s home. Suho adjusted you in a more comfortable position before following after Lay and D.O. chased after them.

  In a few minutes, you, Lay, Suho, and D.O. finally entered the house and Suho laid you down on the couch in the living room. D.O. immediately went to the kitchen to prepare some soup for after you wake up.

   Your clothes were dirty and you had many cuts and bruises making Lay wince. Suho gently removed your mini backpack straps from your arms and place it on the table. Lay glanced towards your backpack which was open. Poking out of it was a bag which Lay grabbed and opened. He smiled at what he saw.

  "Here's the clothes that I bought for her today!" Lay murmured and turned towards Suho. "I'm gonna washup her back-pack, okay?"

 Suho nodded and Lay started to take his leave when Suho interrupted him. "Can you bring a towel in warm water, too?" Suho asked and Lay nodded in return. He left the room and started his job.

 Suho looked down at your injuries and thought for a second. "Now where did I put the first aid kit?" he thought out loud and went upstairs in search of it. In the meantime, D.O. just poured his soup into a bowl and carried it out into the living room where you were.He looked around the room after seeing that Lay and Suho weren't there and shrugged. He brought over the soup and place it on the table and sat down on kneeled on the floor next to you.

 "It's a real surprise that you're still knocked out from all of that," D.O. whispered and wiped hair out of your face. He gently looked at your face and for the first time realized how mellow you looked. He leaned in slightly and before he knew it, he gave you a sweet peck on the forehead.

   Meanwhile, Lay and Suho were making there way back to the living room with what they needed in their hands and with every step they got closer to learning the truth about their genuine feelings.

 


 

What's your own personal opinion about it so far? Comment~

Hope you're enjoying it, and I hope that it's not disappointing

If you haven't already and you enjoy it, subcribe~

Subscribe & Comment Please!! ^^

THANK YOU!

ENJOY! <3