chapter 27

Was Alone - Not Anymore [Discontinued]

The first thing you saw when you woke up was the many glares from some girls around you. You furrowed your eyebrows, wondering what they were looking at and that was when you turned your head to look beside you. 

Suho was leaning on your shoulder. Fast asleep.

Your eyes widened, and your heart jumped a beat, but you didn't want to move.

*I don't want to wake him up* You thought, biting your bottom lip. In the end, you pretended to sleep, not wanting to see any of the girls staring at you and Suho. 

As you closed your eyes once more, you felt Suho start to lift his head from your shoulder slowly, but you still kept your eyes closed.

Still half asleep, Suho looked towards his left, and seeing you, he became wide awake. 

*How did I...?* Suho thought quickly and then he nodded his head, the details filling up his mind.

*Kai.* Suho thought, smirking.

 

~Half an hour ago~

"Hyung," Kai whispered at Suho from his seat.

"What?" Suho whispered back, frustrated. He was just about to fall asleep when he was interrupted.

"Let's switch seats!" Kai said enthusiastically and Suho furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why all of a sudden?" Suho asked through the rather small noise in the bus. 

Kai shrugged.

"Just..." Kai answered vaguely and got up from his seat before Suho could even protest. Suho got out of his seat silently as to not wake up the sleeping D.O.

"Your special time with Eunhee," Kai whispered grinning mischievously into Suho's ear when he passed by.

Suho mouthed "Thanks" sarcastically and sat beside you.

He looked towards you and he couldn't help but to smile. Maybe he didn't dislike the fact that he and Kai changed seats.

Suho looked at you and your calm, sleeping expression on your face.

"I'll be by your side during the trip, so you don't have to worry," Suho whipered so softly that only he could hear himself, and withing seconds, Suho, also was fast asleep.

 

~Now~

 

Minjoo, who was asleep, also woke up and turned around to look at Suho, but to her surprise, Kai was in the seat Suho was in before. She looked around the bus in search of him and when she spotted him, she kept taking quick glances towards him so that she doesn't catch any attention from anyone else. 

*Why's Suho oppa with that ?* Minjoo thought gritting her teeth. Her friend who was sitting next to her leaned over beside her ear.

"Eunhee really doesn't deserve to sit with Suho oppa, right unni?" She said and Minjoo nodded with rage. 

The bus finally came to a halt and those who were sleeping woke up sluggishly while the rest were jumping in their seats, excited.

"Good morning," a dreamy voice said to you. You turned your head towards the voice. Suho smiled at you making your lips curve into a small smile. 

"Good morning," You replied and the teacher started to speak.

"We're here guys," The teacher said in a sleepy voice. "Here's your room mates: Room 64 - Hyorin and Bora." 

Two girls near the front of the bus squealed and hugged each other. The teacher continued on for five more room mates and then he called your name. You looked up at the teacher with a dull expression, knowing that you wouldn't get any room mate that you knew. 

"Eunhee and Minjoo."

You froze. This was the worst thing that could ever happen. There was too much of a coincidence for you to elieve that what was happening was actually happening.

After a few minutes of naming room mates, everyone recieved their keys and exited the bus under the teacher's command. After you stepped off the last step, you were welcomed by a chilling breeze of the mountain air. You smiled but it disappeared once Minjoo walked up to you.

"It seems like a coincidence, doesn't it? But it wasn't. I requested it." Minjoo stated with a sly smirk and walked away. You made no emotion, but on the inside you were strangling Minjoo's neck. 

*Can't she just leave me alone?!* You thought, raging and clenching your teeth.

"What'd she do to you?" D.O. asked, full of concern.

"She probably said something that made Eunhee pissed," Kris figured. D.O. and you turned around abruptly after hearing Kris' voice and saw him with the other guys and Mimi and Soojin coming out from the other bus. 

"Well am I right?" Kris said, already knowing the answer. You nodded in frustration and Krisalso nodded in approval of his correct thought.

"What did she say to you?" Soojin asked. The twelve guys and Mimi and Soojin all turned their attention to you curiously.

You sighed before answering Soojin's question. 

"You see, I'm room mates with her." You said clearly and Tao gasped involuntarily. The twelve guys all know of the rivalry and tension between you and Minjoo so they are now more concerned when a problem consists of you and her.

They all gathered in a cluster.

"And apparently, it wasn't a coincidence. She asked the teacher that we become room mates," You finishe and some of the guys had an open mouth.

"That brat - getting what she wants..." Mimi growled punching a fist into the palm of the other hand.

"She must have requested that for a reason," Xiumin said in a serious manner.

"It sure is suspicious," Luhan agreed.

"We're gonna have to see. How about we-" Baekhyun started.

"We're not going to be stalking anyone right?" Kai interrupted looking at his hyung with his eyebrows raised. Baekhyun just looked away innocently.

"Ahh.. Nice weather we got here," Baekhyun sighed ignoring Kai's question.

A whistle blew and everyone turned to the teacher who blew it. The teacher grabbed his megaphone and talked into it.

"You all have your keys, right? The building has two sections: One for the guys, one for the girls. Go to your rooms and settle down. By the way, the building is all ours so we'll be using the speakers to get you out." The teacher finished and everyone went into their corresponding rooms.