chapter 4

Was Alone - Not Anymore [Discontinued]

 No One's POV

         You rested your head against your desk, nearly falling asleep to the monotonous voice of Mr. Ti, the History teacher. Sehun saw you on the verge of sleeping, so he crumpled tiny pieces of paper and threw them at you when the teacher wasn't looking. To Sehun, it seemed like you didn't feel the tiny paper balls hit you, but really when your face was turned away from Sehun on the desk, you got annoyed and made a face. "Eu-" Sehun started, but you turned your head towards him, gave him a glare and wrote something on a piece of paper, crumpled it, and threw it back at Sehun, which he caught. 

         Sehun uncrumpled the paper. 'Quit it, or you don't know what's coming next...' was what the paper said. Feeling quite threatened, Sehun did stop, but he wrote something on the back of the piece of paper, crumpled it, and threw it back at you when you were facing towards him. You caught it with one hand, uncrumpled the paper and read it. The letters were really small but it was big enough that you could read it. 'Keep your head UP... Mr. Ti might see you.' At that you smirked slightly so that Sehun couldn't see, and sat up like what Sehun said. When you looked back at him, he felt proud and satisfied that you listened to him. However, you slumped back on your desk in a comfortable position right after. When Sehun looked back at you still happy, his expression changed to disappointment. He pouted and wanted to get your attention, but when he looked up at the teacher, he was looking towards your direction.

         What your eyes needed was some rest. You closed your eyes, but made sure to make it look like you were listening to Mr. Ti. You opened your eyes to see if Mr. Ti was looking your way and he was. You were kind of surprised, but you made it seem like you were just rubbing your eyes. Mr. Ti looked kind of suspicious, but let it pass, and he continued to talk.

          After the boring lecture, Mr. Ti passed out papers to work on. He gave it to the front row to take one and pass it down. Lay waved the sheet over your desk, but you didn't take it. Lay, being curious, turned around and saw you with your eyes closed. He put the sheet on your desk, and gently rocked you back and forth, until you gained conciousness. 

          "Yah, wake up," Lay said gently to you. You slowly opened your eyes and took the paper on your desk to work on. Lay smiled, and went on his own to finish up his worksheet. You quickly finished it long before the other people in the class. It was supposed to take 25 minutes, but for you, it only took 10 minutes to finish. You closed your eyes on the sight of girls crowding around Sehun, Lay, and Chen's desks, and went into a deep sleep.

         It was the same dream. Someone was beating you up, but this time there was a group beating you. Following was a group of 12 saviors. Who were they anyway?

        You woke up just in time. It was a minute until the bell rung. You looked around and saw girls, in which you recognized as Min Joo and Hwang Jin. They were in the fangirl group surrounding Sehun, Lay, and Chen. They looked kind of troubled, especially it being their first day at the high school. 

        The bell rung and next came the only subject you only liked: Phys Ed. You met Mimi on the way to gym and the first thing she said was, "Guess what?! They are ALL in our gym class!" You didn't know what she was talking about at all, but you just kept nodding your head. You two went into the girl's locker room and changed into your gym uniform. You went out in the gym, ready to do some sports. Your gym teacher told you that volleyball was going to be co-ed and some of the girls groaned. You didn't care, as long as you got to play a sport, you were fine with it. 

        When the guys arrived, they were seperated into four groups and the girls were added to those groups. There was 24 boys in all, and each group had 6 boys. In total, there was only 16 girls, and 4 girls were in each group. You were in a group with Mimi, ChinSun, and Sora. ChinSun and Sora are Mimi's friends, but when they came to the group with you, they ignored you completely. They didn't want to ruin their reputation because of you, so they tried to avoid you as much as possible. You didn't plan to talk to them at all, so it didn't bother you. 

         Your group was assigned to a group with people named: Hyun Ki, Young Soo, Baekhyun, Luhan, Tao, and... Chinho; the troublemaker. You cringed at the sight of him. When he saw you coming over to his group, he smirked at you. *Well you can't avoid this, can you?* You didn't look scared as you walked over. *Why is he staring at me so intensely?!* You thought.

         Tao noticed you. "Ah? Aren't you.... Suho hyung's girlfriend?" Everyone in your group was shocked including yourself. You immedietly shook your head really quickly. Two boys went over to Tao and whispered something in his ear.

         "Hyung had a girlfriend?!" They asked at the same time in disbelief.

         "Hmm...? I thought so, but she said she wasn't." He waved a finger at you. You were so embarrassed and closed your eyes really tight and opened them again while letting out a breath of air. 

         "EunHee had a boyfriend?" Chinho went beside you and you took a step back. *Please, can't the game start already?* The gym coach went to your team and called your group '2' and went to the next group to indicate them as '3' and so on. 

           "Listen up!" The gym coach shouted so it echoed throughout the whole gym. "This group is going to stay the same until the end of this month, got it?" Most kids said 'yes' and the coach went on. "Alright! First game is '1' vs. '3' and '2' vs. '4'. There are two nets set up, so get yourselves set up now." There was a burst of talking and movement as people went to their assigned nets. Group '4' had the girls Min Joo, Hwang Jin, Kara, and Jinny. The boys included Chin Hwa, Tom, Bonni, Chen, Kai, and D.O. 

            Both your group and the opposing group got in their positions, ready to recieve the ball. Tao, the tallest of your group, served the ball. Chen dived for it and passed it to Bonni, in which he hit the ball and it went past the net. The ball never touched the ground for the past 2 minutes, and when you spiked the ball to the other side, you thought that you would win, but a boy dove in and hit it. *Nice save* you thought, and the game went on. After gym was English for you. In your opinion, you thought that you were pretty good at English, but not as good as your teacher, who actually came from America.

            When you got close to your next class, someone tapped your shoulder, which was really rare. You thought it was a prank so you didn't bother to turn around and waste your energy. But there was that same tap again. You finally turned around, but not completely. It was that guy who caught your spike.

            "That was some really nice playing you did back there," he complimented you.

            "It was nothing," you said with no interest. Just then, Min Joo passed by, hooking her arm with the boy.

            "Kai, let's go to class together!" She said, smiling brightly up at him.

            "It's right up there anyway. Why not?" Kai answered. As they started walking to the classroom, Min Joo looked back towards you and smirked. *You're not getting anywhere close to my Kai* She thought. You took your time as you walked towards your English class. Taking your usual seat in the back, the person to your right poked you with a ruler. You looked over and saw someone you met before in your History class. *What was his name again?* You thought.

            "I'm Lay, remember?" Lay reminded. *Oh yeah...* you finally remembered. You looked around and saw another person you didn't recognize. He just sat there like he didn't know why he was in this classroom. The bell rung, and Mr. Matthews entered the room. 

            "Good morning, class. Please return to your seats and take out your textbooks." You did as you were told, but some people were confused at what the teacher said. After everyone finally got what Mr. Matthews said, class started and it went on for 40 minutes until the bell finally rung indicating for the class to finally go to lunch. *Finally! I was so hungry!* You thought as you went out of the classroom and went towards the lunchroom, searching for Mimi in her usual spot. You saw her sitting with someone you saw before. As you kept looking, Mimi pointed at you and the boy turned around.


*Blue indicates people speaking English

I hope that you liked this chapter!

Subscribe & Comment

Please!

^.^