chapter 6

Was Alone - Not Anymore [Discontinued]

Just to let you know, Eunhee's lab parter has been changed from Baekhyun to Chanyeol!

Baekhyun is still in her class though! ^^


No One's POV

            You felt something fluffy under you. You slowly opened your eyes and was greeted by bright, blinding lights. Squinting, you got up, putting pressure on your hands. The pain from the burn coursed throughout your body, making you hiss in pain.

            You eventually got up and noticed that Chanyeol wasn't there. *I guess he left* You thought after looking around the room. You looked down at your wrist and saw it bandaged with care. *Did Chanyeol help me wrap up my wound?* Just then you heard a loud ‘bang!’ You turned towards the noise to see Chanyeol at the door. He smiled at you and advance towards you.

           “Hey! You’re awake! How are you feeling?”

           “I’m fine. Are you the one who bandaged my hand?” You raised your eyebrows.

           “Yeah, I did. Are you sure you’re okay? You were pretty damaged and you did fall unconscious because of the pain.” You nodded.

           “Wait! How long have I been out?”

            “For the rest of science. I went over to the classroom to tell the teacher that you fell unconscious and said that you would wake up soon and here you are, awake!” You sighed in relief, a small smile curving on your lips.

           “That’s good, I thought I was out for a long time.” You said under your breath.

          “What’d you say?” Chanyeol asked. You shook your head.

          “Let’s just go back to the science room.” Chanyeol nodded and helped you to stand up. “I can walk.” Chanyeol let go of you and you walked around him and walked out of the infirmary, Chanyeol following right behind you. As the both of you reached the science classroom, Chanyeol opened the door for you and the both of you walked in. Chanyeol walked ahead and grabbed his books, all the while grabbing yours too.

          “Which class are you heading to next? I’ll help bring your books.” You pointed towards a classroom, to the right.

          “The cooking room,” you replied. He carried your books for a few feet, and you arrived at your next class. "I can take it from here," you said and held out your hands to take your books from him.

          "Careful not to hurt yourself," Chanyeol warned and gave you your books. You nodded as Chanyeol waved at you and you headed into your classroom. Everyone already arrived before you and when they heard someone come in, they directed their heads towards the door. Mrs. Lee paused whatever she was doing and headed towards the door where you were at.

          "Are you okay, Eunhee?" She asked kindly. You nodded your head and went to your seat right away, right after putting your books in one of the books shelves. Mrs. Lee continued her talk to the class. "As I was saying, we are going to make the dough for our cookies today. Kyungsoo and Xiumin will be partners with Eunhee. Okay, guys get the recipe and start making the cookie dough.” 

         You saw Kyungsoo and Xiumin at their desks, waving at you.

         “Hi I’m Do Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.O. Nice to meet you.”

         “I’m Kim Minseok, but call me Xiumin” You nodded in acknowledgement and started getting ready to make the cookie dough right away. During dough making, it was silent, except for the occasional small talk like ‘can you give me that, please’ or ‘thanks’. The other groups were buzzing with talk which made Xiumin and D.O feel very uncomfortable. They tried to talk with you more, but stopped when they saw you concentrating deeply on making the dough.

         By the end of the class, everyone finished making their group’s cookie dough and sealed them with parchment paper. As everyone handed in their final product to Mrs. Lee, you slipped on a puddle of water on the floor. You closed your eyes, ready to feel the impact of the ground when you felt nothing but a soft landing in someone's arms. You slowly opened one eye to see that someone had caught you just in time. You looked up to see Xiumin smiling down at you. You quickly got out of Xiumin’s grasp and cleared your throat, bowing in the process.

       “Okay class, good work. Tomorrow we will bake the cookie dough and then you guys can have delicious cookies as a snack.” The bell rung at that moment. “Alright, class dismissed.” D.O tried to make a little conversation with you, when you quickly walked out of cooking class, with your books, heading to your next class. D.O sighed, disappointed that he didn’t really get to speak with you. Xiumin who also wanted to talk to you, sighed, feeling D.O.'s disappointment.

            “Lets just go D.O.” Xiumin said, patting him on the back. D.O smiled and the both of them walked out of cooking class.

            You walked into your next class: art. Your art teacher as well came up to you and examined your wrist. "We're going to be drawing and starting to sculp today, and you really need your wrist for this project. Are you going to be okay?" You nodded, and she dismissed you to your seat. You sat down at your usual art table and looked over at the objective when someone passed by your eyes, and sat in the seat beside you. You finished reading today's objective and looked towards the person that sat next to you. 

             *He looks kinda familiar...* you thought trying to think back to where you did see him. You glanced towards his direction again and saw him gazing out the window. That's when it struck you. There was that one boy that had the same exact expression on his face in History class. 

             "Wu... Yifa-," the teacher started, but the boy cut her off.

             "It's Kris," he said nonchalantly.

             "Okay, Kris," the teacher said as she jotted notes on her list of students in her class. The bell rang once again and art class officially started.


Now, we all know that Kris is such a good drawer, right? :3

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it!

Subscribe & Comment

Please!

             ^-^