chapter 29

Was Alone - Not Anymore [Discontinued]

"Come out to the dining room." the teacher said over the speakers. 

You were in Soojin and Mimi's room when you heard the announcement.

"Finally! Let's get outta here!" Soojin said sighing with a wide smile on her face. 

"Let's get a seat with the guys before Minjoo and her girls do," Mimi said quickly before bolting out the door with you and Soojin at her hands. 

 

There was a small line when the three of you arrived in the dining room. You gawked at the size of the dining room and the fancy lights scattered along the ceiling and walls. 

"It's so nice," You whispered a smile creeping on your face.

"Eunhee-yah!" A male voice called out to you. You, Soojin, and Mimi turned around to see Suho, Lay, D.O., Kai, Kris, and Tao. Your expression brightened when you saw them coming. You waved slightly and put your hand right back into the pocket of your jacket.

Suho walked up next to you and patted your head lightly. 

"How is it? It's nice, right?" Suho questioned and you nodded.

"I wonder what kind of food'll be there," You said your lips and tip toes to see further. Suho chuckled and pushed you back down on your feet.

"Patience."

You shrugged and your lips tightened.

"I'm not that patient," You said in a somewhat apologetic way. 

"Me neither," Suho confessed rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly and you chuckled. 

Sehun arrived with the rest of th boys.

Xiumin his lips as he looked at the food, and tugged Luhan's sleeve.

"Look at how much there is!" Xiumin said in a delighted tone. Luhan smiled at his hyung's cuteness.

After you all got your breakfast, you sat down at a round table near the center of the room. There were only 10 chairs there but D.O. managed to fit 5 more chairs in between.

You quickly grabbed your fork and so did everyone else. After gulping once more, you inhaled the food on your platelike a vacuum in a minute. The next thing you knew, more than half the tavle was staring at you in awe. You blushed out of embarrasment and laughed awkwardly.

Chen burst with laughter while the others chuckled loud enough for you to hear. Your cheeks turned a light pink and you smiled sheepishly. 

"Wow, I didn't know that you had that side of you!" Xiumin exclaimed extremely surprised. 

"Yeah. You're just like Xiumin hyung," Luhan added. "He seems shy, but once you eat out with him, he turns into an animal," Luhan said jokingly and Xiumin gave him a sharp glance.

"Yah. Careful with what you say," Xiumin said distinctly and Luhan immediately shut his mouth.

You smiled happily knowing that you weren't judged by any of the boys or Mimi and Soojin. 

"Noona, be more comfortable with us," Sehun said out loud all of a sudden. You swirled your head to look at Sehun with his sparkling, hopeful eyes. You nodded ever so slightly, then you gradually nodded your head for everyone to see.

"I'll try," You answered with a bright smile and Sehun replied back with an adorable smile.

After lunch was over, the teacher escorted everyone into an enormous auditorium. Everyone took seats and the teacher went up on stage to speak.

"All right. So here's the plan: Right now it's 2:00, so you guys can rest or go outside or go in the gym or even go to the gift shop until 5:30 when we'll have dinner. After that, we'll play one big game then you'll wash up and go to bed. Tomorrow we'll go skiing. You can now disperse." The teacher finished and all of the kids were speaking all at once.

"I wonder what the 'big' game is gonna be!" One guy exclaimed excited. 

"I can't wait!" Another girl said.

Lay came up beside you as you walked out of the doors of the auditorium. All of the kids went their seperate ways.

"Do you wanna come to the gym with us?" Lay asked. You really wanted to go, but you weren't sure if you wasnted others to see you. But in the end, you nodded.

*I hope I don't regret this* You thought as you followed Lay to the gym.

The guys you knew were Lay, Xiumin, Luhan, Chanyeol, Suho, Tao, and Kai. There were 6 other guys you didn't see at all, but they apparently knew who you were.

"What's she doin' here?" One of them whispered to another in case you didn't hear, but you heard everything. 

You would have normally kept quiet, but all of a sudden you heard yourself speaking.

"Is that a problem?" You asked sharply and the guy's eyes widened out of shock; he never heard you speak ever.

"N-no," The guy stammered, almost as if he was afraid. Your heart was beating like crazy. You took a deep breath and turned away.

"I-I'm gonna go," You said softly to Suho. But before you left the area, Suho grabed you by the arm and pulled you back. 

"Stop being like that," Suho said, and your eyes widened as you stared at the ground. 

"I'll try," You said, still unsure, but confidence started building up in your chest. You nodded.

"What are we playing?" Suho asked.

"How about soccer?" Xiumin suggested, and the guy who stammered nodded his head in agreement. Without you looking, he glanced at you.

*You're gonna pay* He thought viciously.

You got into two teams: You, the guy who stammered, Xiumin, Kai, Tao, and another guy you don't know made up one team and 2 other guys whom you don't know, Suho, Lay, Luhan, and Chanyeol made up the other team. 

Chanyeol and guy#1 high fived. 

"We got this," Chanyeol said confidently.

With that, the game started. Tao started with the ball and passed it to you. You dribbled it near the goal when Chanyeol tall figure stood in the way. You passed it on to the guy who stammered, but rather than scoring it, he kicked it back to you.

"What the heck," You muttered, and passsed it back to Xiumin, who then passed it to the guy who stammered. 

You were by his side as he dribbled with you but he kept getting closer. He finally kicked the ball into the goal, but while doing so, he kicked your ankles, making you lose balance and fall. 

"Eunhee yah! You okay?" Suho called out and ran up to you.

"Yeah. It was probably just an accident." You replied having no idea that it was done on purpose. You stood up even though your ankle hurt badly. 

"Are you sure?" Xiumin came from behind and held onto your arm.

"Yeah, Let's get on with the game." You said and the game went on.

You scored the next two goals before Minjoo decided to come along.

"Oppa!" Minjoo called out. She ran up to Suho and wrapped her arms around his neck. Suho, taken aback tried to get out of her grasp but she held on too tightly. 

"Let go," Suho said, and Minjoo finally did. 

"Oooh.. what are you two doing?" One of the guys you didn't know said raising his eyebrows. You just kept looking at Suho and Minjoo together.

"Oppa I've got something to say," Minjoo said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Yeah?" Suho asked, and you knew that he was getting kind of annoyed. 

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Minjoo said, and everyone's eyes widened.

You especially felt a burden on your chest. Then something made your heart sink.

Minjoo kissed Suho.


Wow... it's been soooo long.

Sorry 'bout that! 

Well I hope that you like the update! It's finally gonna have some action!

Subscribe and Comment!